Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Amari

A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 am

Jasmine sighed, as Odette asked her if she was okay. "If the new definition of "okay" is to try to keep everyone else calm as we are going through, I guess at the moment, Hell, while trying not to break down again myself, then yeah, I'm peachy..." She said, moving here hands around as she spoke before placing a hand on her forehead.

"Sorry about that, Odette... It's been a long Halloween night..." She said, sighing.

{OOC: After a little rping in here, then we'll move into the house, sound good?}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

Charlotte still looked around nervously. She had felt a lot safer with her brother with her even with his sudden anger issues. She had placed Pixie back on her shoulder as she followed Jasmine into the house. For the first time she was thankful that her mother forced her into those lessons where you had to have perfect posture and balance as you walk otherwise Pix would have probably been spilled onto the floor or ground depending on were she was walking.

She was slightly concerned about Jasmine after her little out burst. They knew her problem, Pix's, and Odette's, and they were starting to learn about her brothers but they had no idea what Jasmines was. Now that she thought about it Jasmine was dressed rather oddly. She knew her brother and Jas would have been attacked together probably in a state of undress but Jasmine would not have redressed herself in that Genie costume so Charlotte was rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Pixie was sitting comfortably on Charlottes shoulder. Holding on tightly just in case. She was taken back when Jasmine suddenly snapped. Wasn't like her. Then a question rose up in her before she could stop it. "What happened to you Jasmine?"
She was short, Charlotte was mute, Odette was a vampire/werewolf and Cale was angrier than usual, but Jasmine hadn't said anything what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Odette waped her arms around Jazz "It alright Jazz" said Odette. She could never be mad at Jazz, Charlotte or Cale. "Jazz I know that it is scared to be diffenet I drink blood and I can't contol my bloodlust" said Odette as she started to rub Jazz hair.

(That fine with me)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 am

Jasmine laid her head on Odette's shoulder, looking dejected.

She glanced over at Pixie and noticed everyone was staring at her, waiting for an answer. She stepped back from Odette's arms and tugged her jacket around her tighter.

She sighed, looking away from them. She hadn't had a chance to talk to Cale about what to do yet.

She kept her purse close to her side, while biting her lip. "I... I got turned into a..." She said, before taking a deep breath.

"...A genie..." She said, as she let out her breath.

She didn't look at them for a moment, feeling embarrassed and scared.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:55 am

Charlotte looked shocked at Jasmines words. At first she didn't see how being a genie could be a problem but then she remembered that cartoon movie she saw as a kid. The genie said it had great power but were prisoners, and they had tiny living spaces. And she knew that Jasmine hated small spaces. She rushed forward and hugged Jasmine hard.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:00 am

Pixie almost fell off Charlotte, luckily she was holding on tight. She climbed back on with ease, reaching her hand out to gently stroke Jasmines cheek. "I'm sorry to hear that Jas."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 am

Odette look at Jazz "I'm so sorry to hear that Jasmine" said Odette that wish she got Jazz curse for Jazz. Odette lean by the wall as her blue eyes turn red. Odette started to breath hard "Guys" said Odette
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

{OOC: Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply, just got finished with my wedding.}

Jasmine looked over at Odette, with wide eyes, remembering Odette mentioning being a vampire. "Char, Pixie, I think you two need to move into the other part of the house... Like right now!" Jasmine said, pushing Charlotte towards the door.

"Odette, sweetie, just take a deep breath and focus on something else. You have to learn to control this..." Jasmine said, trying to talk calmly as she could.

Cale, get your butt back here, asap! She thought, nervously, as she watched the blonde woman.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Charlotte looked at Odette and Jasmine allowing herself to be pushed into another room. She had no clue why Jasmine was pushing her and Pix away but she followed the directions.

-------------------------------------

Cale came jogging up with the bags for his home.

"Hey where's Char?" He asked curiously. He noticed Odette seemed too be in pain. "What's going on?" He narrowed his eyes as he set the bags down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1   A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Genie, a Pixie, a Mute, a Werewolf/Vampire, and a Hulk... What kind of combination is that? Part 1
Page 1 of 1