Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Amari

Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Jasmine hit the gas petal and raced out of her driveway to find Charlotte.

If anything happened to her, Jasmine would freak out, then Cale would freak out more and Jasmine would have to try and calm him down.

As usual. She thought, thinking about the times that something happened to either her or Charlotte and Cale would freak out about it more then the said victim.

She drove through the suburb and found a house that looked like the party had gotten too wild and out of control.

"Doesn't look like anyone is here..." She said, as she slowly drove by. She drove off again, before seeing a girl in blue and silver walking down the sidewalk in front of the park.

"There!" She shouted, before driving up next to her and parking the car. "Char! Are you all right?" Jasmine asked, immediately jumping out of the car and hugging her blonde friend in the tattered dress.

{OOC: Odette wants to know if she can join up in this topic? What do you guys think? How about we rp a little bit and then she joins? (boy, is Jasmine around a lot of blondes o.o)}
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Cale had been gripping his hands like crazy. His knuckles were turning white, he was gritting his teeth. The only thing keeping him calm on the drive over was Jasmine's hand on his thigh as she drove.

When Jasmine spotted his sister he was hot on her heels after her. He gathered them both in his arms.

"Oh thank go you're ok." He breathed a sigh of relief.

She gave a silent sob of relief when she saw Jasmine and Cale running to her. Jas got to her first fallowed quickly by her bother.

When Jas asked if she was ok she shook her head as she pressed her face against the other woman's shoulder. She was not ok. Not at all
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Pixie almost fell off Charlottes shoulder, managing to catch on her sleeve and to pul herself up when the dark haired woman hugged Charlotte. Then again when a blonde man came to bearhug them both. "Hey!! Little less loving please! It's a long way down and I'd rather not fall!" She stood up again on Charlottes shoulder, dusting herself off. "Hi, I'm Pixie." She said with a smile and a wave.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Jasmine rubbed her back. "You poor thing. What happened?" She asked, pulling away to look at Charlotte.

Jasmine jumped when she heard a small voice. She looked down and saw a little...

Person?

"Wait..." She said, after a moment. "I know you... from school! Victoria?" She asked, surprised that the girl who had always been called "pixie" was now a...

Pixie?
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Cale pulled back looking at the tiny girl on his sisters shoulder.

"Huh. So it is. Hey Pix." He had a surprised look. He didn't know her that well but he did recognize her.

Charlotte had tears in her eyes again as she continued trying to cuddle closer to Jasmine. She extended her neck and patted it showing she couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 am

Victoria nodded. "Yeah, but I prefer Pixie. And hey to you too." She said to Cale.
She saw tears in Charlottes eyes, and her trying to signal that she couldn't speak. "Charlotte and I got attacked by these weird little green goblin thingies and I shrank and Charlotte lost her voice." She stroked Charlottes cheek comfortingly with her tiny hand.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 pm

(I hope you don't mind if I join in Smile )

Odette was walk in the park when she was Jasmine and Cale. Odette ran over to them "Hey Jazz and Cale and Charlotte" said Odette as she look at them "Hey are you guys okay" asked Odette as she sat down next to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 pm

{OOC: @Odette, it's fine. So the order is Jasmine, Cale/Charlotte, Pixie, and then Odette. Kay? :3}

Jasmine blinked in surprise. "Wow... I guess something happened all over town then?" She asked, before turning back to Charlotte.

She watched her tap her throat. That moment, she realized that she had not heard Charlotte sob once, and she was usually a loud cryer.

"Oh, Char! Your voice?" She asked, with understanding and sadness in her voice.

She gave her friend another tight hug as the blonde continued to cry.

Jasmine looked up to see Odette coming over to them. "Well, if you call being attacked by bats and having your DNA rearranged or having something taken from you okay, then maybe?" She said, silently freaking out again.

"Did anything happen to you tonight, Odette?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Cale's eyes widened when he saw his sister wasn't speaking or making any noise. Charlotte was never quite, even when she would sleep she talked. This really was a curse for her.

Cale started to feel his blood boil. Someone did this. It wasn't just him and Jas effected. He felt like acid was flowing through his veins. "Char don't you worry we are going to fix this and I'm going to rip apart the bastard that did this." He growled out like a savage animal.

----------

Charlotte nodded as she held on to Jasmine for comfort. When her brother spoke Charlotte's eyes widened. Thus didn't seem like her brother. Sure he was protective but she had never seen that look in his eyes before. He looked ready to kill someone. She gripped tight to Jasmine as she felt her brothers rage at whoever was responsible for this. She was grateful for a distraction when Jasmine noticed someone else in the area.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Pixie placed her hands on her hips looking at Cale. "Hold your horses there fella. Can't you see you are scaring Charly?!" She said angrily to Cale.
She looked over to Odette. Not happy to be ignored. "Hmph I'm here too." She snapped, turning her back towards Odette. She was never happy that people ignored her because of her height.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm

"Yes somthing did happen to me, I'm know a vampire and a werewolf Jazz" said Odette as she look over at at the new girl "Sorry I did see you" said Odette as she look at all of them "Those bats did something I wist never happen" said Odette
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Jasmine looked at Cale in shock. She quickly placed a hand on his shoulder. "Cale, calm down, we'll find out who did this to all of us and we'll get it fix." She said, with more confidence then she really felt.

"I think it's best if we all just stuck together for awhile.... until we can get this sorted out..." She said, looking at each of the blonde people around her.

She looked at Odette in surprise. "You're a vampire and a werewolf? We'll have to keep you inside when the sunlight comes out then, I guess..." She said, trying to remember what could hurt vampire and werewolves.

"Why don't we all head back to my place for the time being? My father is out of town and should be back soon..."

Hopefully... She thought, to herself. She wished her father was here now, but, if she was guessing right, he would have gotten bit by one of those bats too.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Cale's eyes widened when he realized what he had been doing. He took a breath and stepped back slightly. Jasmine's hand on his shoulder brought him back to himself.

"S-Sorry about that. That's, I think this is what happened to me." He tried to explain. After hearing Jasmine's suggestion he nodded. "Yeah we should get going. If stuff is happening all over town then people might start to really freak out."

Charlotte gulped and nodded still holding Jasmine. She looked so nervous as she watched the people around her. She was so glad that Jas was there. She was always able to calm her brother when she needed to and apparently that was going to happen more often now. She really just wanted to be somewhere she would feel safe and that was either her home or Jasmines home so she was good with either of those.

She patted her brother's arm when she saw how worried he was about scaring her.

She nodded her head at the mention of going to one of her safe places.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:20 pm

"You and the rest of the world..." Pixie muttered under her breath, so that Odette couldn't hear.
She turned around looking at everyone. "Anything is fine with me as long as I don't have to stay in the streets in this thing." She said pulling the hem of her costume. What was she thinking wearing this? Next year she surely would dress up as a nun. Or an eskimo. She sat down on Charlottes shoulder, waiting if they were going to move or not.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Odette notting her head "I guess so Jazz" said Odette as she walk over to Jazz, Cale and Charlotte. "Sure that fineand I glad you father isn't here" said Odette.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Jasmine sighed. "All right, let's get out of here... This place looks like it might get a bit crazy." She said, looking cautiously around. Her eyes widened when she saw more of the bats flying around.

"Uhhh... Let's go, like now!" She ordered, pushing everyone towards the car.

She jumped into the driver's seat and started the car. "Everyone in?? Pixie? Tell me your in so we can get the hell out of here!" She said, moving the car out of park.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am

Cale hopped into the passenger seat and watched as his sister and Odette took up the two seats in the back. He saw Pixie sitting in his sisters hands after she buckled up.

Charlotte climbed into the seat and buckled up the second Jasmine suggested it. She took Pix of her shoulder and held her in her hand so that she wouldn't have to worry about falling off while they speed home. She knew when Jas was flustered she could really book it in the car.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Pixie shot her hand in the air. "Pixie present! So is Charlie!" She said loud and clear. Giving a smile to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Odette buckled up "Yes Jazz I'm in" said Odette as she look at her and Cale. She wonder why this happen to them and other people.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:58 pm

"All right! Hang on!" Jasmine said, pressing hard on the gas. She raced down the road, making sharp turns, dodging strange creatures, and people who were running around like crazy.

"Geez! They should head home! Not run in the streets!" She shouted, before pressing her garage remote as she slowed down when she neared her house.

She pulled up into her drive way and her pulled into her garage.

She turned off the car and looked at all the frazzled looking blondes in her car. "All right, Cale, Charlotte, get what you need from yoru house, or Cale you can just go by yourself, seeing as Charlotte is still a a bit freaked out. "Odette, I think you and I wear the same clothes, so you're all right for right now." She said, looking to each of them as she spoke.

"And, Pixie," She said, looking at the little fairy in Charlotte's hands. "I know Char still has some doll clothes that I think you can wear, and I have some too, if you don't mind?" She said, trying to make sure everyone would have everything they need.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 pm

On the crazy drive home Cale kept his hand on Jas's thigh. He was still feeling like his skin was so tight and Jas seemed to be keeping him grounded.

When they got there Cale hopped out of the car and nodded. Honestly he loved it when Jas took control of situations. And not just in the hormonal teenage boy way.

"I can get everything. I know where Char keeps all her stuff. I'll pack a couple of bags and be back in a bit." He turned and jogged over to his house to pack up things for him, Charlotte and some doll clothes for Pixie.

_______

Charlotte nodded in agreement when Jasmine mentioned what to do. She definately wanted to stay with the larger group for now. But at the same time she didn't want her brother to go off on his own even if it was just to their house. She put Pix back on her shoulder and followed Jas and Odette into the house but looked back at her brothers back as he went to get their things.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:10 pm

She climbed on Charlottes shoulder yelling after Cale. "Remember! Don't get clothes that look stupid!!"
Like seriously she didn't need to look any weirder than she already did. She sat on Charlottes shoulder, holding tightly on her sleeve. Felt safer being around some friends rather than out there getting trampled by other people.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Odette walk out of the car and over to Jazz "Hey Jazz" said Odette as she place her hands on her shoulder "Are you okay Jazz" asked Odette. She was worrie about Jazz, Cale and Charlotte alot.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am

{OOC: EVERYONE NEW TOPIC HERE! Sorry about the wait, guys! I have a wedding coming up in four days! O.O I got mostly everything done for Jasmine's house now. Here is the garage: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Same order applies! Jasmine, Cale/Charlotte, Pixie, and then Odette, okay?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}   Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale} Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Tattered Princess and a Pixie? {Tag: Charlotte, Victoria, and Cale}
Page 1 of 1