Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Amari

Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  Empty
PostSubject: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 am

Jasmine sat on her bed with Cale rubbing her arm, trying to keep her calm. She had finally stopped crying, but she was still shaking.

"Cale..." She said, gulping. "please tell me this is a bad dream..." She said, in a shaky, quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:31 am

Cale looked at her sadly. "I don't think so Princess." He tried to comfort her by using the nickname that she hated. He winced slightly as he moved. He looked over at his shoulders. "I have the scratches and the window is busted. So lets just take a breath and try to figure this out."

He bent forward and kissed her forehead over her eye and held her on his lap comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:39 am

Jasmine clung to Cale, afraid she'll be sucked back into that black lamp that was sitting on her bed near them.

After a moment, she looked up at Cale. "Am I... a genie or something? I mean, I came out of a lamp and said "Your wish is my command"! That is not normal at all!" She exclaimed, before trying to calm herself down again.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 am

Cale took her face gently in his hands and kissed her lips gently.

"Babe it's going to be ok whatever is going on we just have to take this slow and think. I know this isn't normal. When I couldn't find you..." Cale hesitated. He had scared himself with how quickly his anger had risen when he didn't get what he wanted.

"I got angry. Not the normal kind of angry. This just came on so suddenly and it was so intense I don't even want to know what would have happened if I hadn't heard you calling for me. Jas, I scared myself." He looked at her sadly. He wanted her to know that he was scared too. That she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

Jasmine closed in her eyes the moment Cale kissed her lips and just soaked up the kiss. She opened her eyes and saw how scared he was. She hugged her arms around him, not sure exactly how angry he got, but knew he didn't feel it was normal.

She held him to comfort him, like he comfort her. "We'll figure this out..." She said, softly, hoping she was right.

After a long moment, she gasped, softly. "Charlotte!" She said, before reaching for her phone and opening it.

"What?" She asked, looking at her phone. "I'm not getting signal! Check your phone, Cale."
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Cale's eyes widened. He moved to his pants that were on the floor and pulled out his phone.

"I don't have a signal either. Char was going out to a party. We have to find her if this sort of thing is happening all over she could be in a lot of trouble."

He pulled on his pants and rushed over to a small drawer where he kept a few pieces of clothing for emergency. He pulled on a shirt and turned to Jasmine.

"You coming with?" He knew that she would Charlotte was almost as close to Jas as she was to Cale.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 pm

"Are you kidding? Of course I am!" Jasmine said, before grabbing a coat.

"Let's go, Tucker." She said, slipping her coat on and heading out of her bedroom door.

"Do you know where she went exactly??" She asked, knowing they had a better chance to find Charlotte if they knew where she went that night.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Cale smiled at Jas.

"I have the address in my phone. You know how Charlotte gets into trouble I like knowing where she is when I can."

He moved across the room and grabbed Jasmines lamp. "Get one of your big purses we need to bring this with us. I'm not leaving this alone. If you are a real genie then this could let people control you and I don't want to take the chance of that happening."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Jasmine looked at the lamp, warily. "Yeah... I guess you're right..." She said, before grabbing one of her bigger purses. "Here, stuff that awful thing in here." She said, holding up the purse.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Cale stuffed the lamp in. He then took her hand. He kissed her palm gentle.

"Lets go find my sister and then get back here." He began leading her out of her room so they could start the search.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

She nodded, grateful to have him with her and holding her hand.

When they got out of the house, she locked the door behind her. "If things are going crazy in town, no sense in leaving the house locked." She stated, before going to the garage and getting into her turquoise Mercedes convertible.

"Hop in, we'll take my wheels." She said, starting the engine.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Cale hopped into the passenger seat. "Lets roll."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry    Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry  Empty

Back to top Go down

Genie and a guy who gets Hulk like when angry
Page 1 of 1