Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Sanders

She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) Empty
PostSubject: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Pixie was standing on the balcony of Charlottes dollhouse. She watched the girl sleep in her bed, well atleast in her sleep she wouldn't get in trouble much.
She sighed heavily, for a year she had tried to get Charlotte to quit. At some point it felt like Charlotte only got angry at her. She had stopped trying to hide her drugs, she would only go to that creepy man to get more. Pix felt so helpless. At this rate she could lose her friend. Just the thought of it made her want to cry.
Then she had an idea. Perhaps it was time to get someone bigger to help her out. No one seemed to want to listen the little voice on their shoulder. Least of all Charlotte.
Pix walked out of the dollhouse, starting to climb down the stairs.

Once she reached downstairs, she headed down the hallways, sticking as close to the walls as possible. She learned her lesson when she almost got stepped on by Cale once.
She peeked in every room, finally finding Cale in the dining room.
Pix bit her lip, looking back to where she came from, starting to doubt her plan. Cale did have that temper problem, but he was Charlottes brother. He knew her best.
She took a deep breath, stepping in the room.
"HEY!! CALE" She yelled from the floor, trying to get the boys attention.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Cale was having a midnight snack. He sipped is coffee calmly as he thought about the last year. Some things were still the same but other things were horribly different.

Cale thought of Charlotte. She put on a good face but as her twin he knew there was something wrong with her, he just couldn't figure it out.

He turned and looked down when he heard his name being called he looked down.

"Hey Pix." He smiled. He bent down and picked her up setting her next to his sandwich. "What are you doing up and about this time of night?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Pix gave a tired and sad smile. "I was looking for you actually." She said, sitting down on the table, folding her legs neatly beside her.
"I wanted to talk to you about Charlotte. I'm worried about her... But you have got to promise you don't freak out. Okay?" She raised her eyebrow in a threathening manner.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Cale looked at Pix with worry. "Is this about why Char's been acting so different the last few months? I won't freak out on you I promise. Someone else maybe but not you or Charlotte. At most I will yell at her and we can get Jas so she can keep me in line if I think I might loose control." He promised her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 pm

She nodded, moistening her lips. She stood up, pacing and motioning her hands as she spoke fast. "Okay so... First I want you to know that I tried talking her out of it and tried hiding her stash, and her money. And I gave up because she just went to see often that creepy man, and like seriously that man is seriously creepy. And she doesn't listen to me!! And I came to you because I don't know what to do anymore cause she is like a sister to me and I don't want to lose her." She took a breather from her heated speech, the tempo getting faster as she went on.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 pm

As Pix spoke Cale felt his brain grind to a halt and short-circuit. "S-Stash? As in drugs? No that- that's not possible. She's, She's my twin she would tell me. She wouldn't keep that from me." He looked at Pix in utter confusion. "You're, you're sure?" He asked. He didn't want to admit that he had begun to suspect and was still in denial about his sisters behavior. He knew Pix wouldn't lie about this but he didn't want it to be sure.

He bowed his head and pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes trying to push all this away. "Drugs? Geeze how could she be so stupid. I know lots of people think she's an airhead but seriously?!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Pixie walked to Cale, touching his arm. "I am sure. I was with her when she bought them the first time. Almost got taken by that redskinned freak that deals to her. Haven't shown myself to him since then." She closed her eyes, letting out a deep sigh. "Cale, your sister is a drug addict, and she needs your help. If this is the best thing I can do to help her so be it. I just want her to stop the using." She said looking saddly up at Cale's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Cale took a deep breath looked up glaring at the wall and snorted angrily. "Oh she is going to stop using. First your going to tell me where all the drugs are in this house and if she has any hidden in our house next door and we are going to get rid of it then I'm going with Jasmine to make sure this red skinned guy doesn't ever come near my sister again. We are going to dry her out." He stood up and started pacing. "She is going to stay in this house unless she is with someone who can really stop her from getting drugs. You tried Pix and no offense but if she wouldn't listen before then once it's all out of her system she will listen even less." He began walking up stairs the turned and picked up Pix. He put her on his shoulder and started back up. "Were going to get Jasmine now with her powers she should be able to help. And keep me from screaming my head off and loosing control." he growled out.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 am

Pix nodded silently. She felt really nervous about Cale, not wanting to say anything more to get him worked up.
As they walked off to find Jasmine, she started telling where Charlotte hid her drugs, and where she had hidden some too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)   She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale) Empty

Back to top Go down

She is like my sister, I don't want us to part ever (tag Cale)
Page 1 of 1