Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween for Cale Tucker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cale Tucker

Halloween for Cale Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Halloween for Cale Tucker   Halloween for Cale Tucker EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Cale-

Cale grinned as he finished washing his hair and body in the shower. He was going over to Jasmines house when he was done getting dressed. He pulled on his loose work out pants and headed out to his room.

He toweled off his hair as he moved across the room toward his phone. It was from Jasmine. He really loved that girl. He didn’t know if it was love love or just teen hormones and a really good friendship, but he liked where they were.

He picked up his phone and smirked as he read the message. Then he got another text from her.

'No need to put a shirt on, just come on over.' -Jasmine

He raised an eyebrow, then texted her back.

'It's cool outside.'-Cale

He looked over to his window through the corner of his eye so she couldn’t see him looking.

She texted him back. 'Just come over. Razz'

He chuckle as he read the text before texting her back. 'Be right over, princess.' He knew how that nickname pushed her buttons.

'Don't call me that.' She texted back.

He grinned and headed out. When he got to the door he grinned, thinking how his next move would annoy her just a bit. He pulled out his phone. 'I'm here at the front door.'

She texted him back. 'You got a key, what are you waiting for?'

When he stepped in and closed the door he looked around. He had expected her to be there waiting for him, but she wasn’t insight. He didn’t want to go searching for her through the mansion. .

'Where are you?'

'Come up the stairs to my bedroom, duh.' He grinned and began heading up to her room, taking the steps two at a time.

He knocked. He knew that sometimes Jasmine could get temperamental when people invaded her space. Even him at times.

She texted him and he almost laughed out loud. It was so funny how close they were and they were still texting each other. 'Since when do you knock?'

He decided to be a bit cheeky with her. 'Razz Sorry for trying to be a gentleman.'

'Well, first time for everything.' She texted back. He suddenly had the urge to stick his tongue out at her even though she couldn’t see him. He opened the door and headed in.

“Jas?” He called out as he looked around the beautiful room.

“I'll be out in a minute, wait on the bed.” He grinned, he knew what that meant.

“Ooh, the bed, I wonder what's happening tonight.” He said, as he sat down and laid back on the bed. His elbows held up his upper body as he waited for Jasmine.

When the door opened, he turned and gave a low whistle. Jasmine looked incredible. She was leaning against the door in a sexy pose and was smirking at him as he looked her over slowly.

She was wearing a light purple see through top, with a little, darker shade of purple strapless bra under it. The top cut off right under her breasts, showing off her perfectly flat, tanned stomach. She had gold bracelets on each of her writs and one on each ankle. Her long black hair was down and had little gold beads in some parts of her hair. She was wearing a short purple skirt that had a long, see-through layer over it that was cut down the middle.

Soft Arabian music began to play as she walked to him slowly, swaying her hips in time with the music. She looked great and he thought he knew what she was. but he had to ask to be sure.

“Well, what are you for Halloween?” Cale asked, as he eyed her hips as they moved with the rhythm.

“Let me give you a hint.” Jasmine said, she climbed onto the bed and moved into his lap, she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and grinned.

“Your wish is my command.” She whispered softly, and seductively into his ear. Cale felt a slight shiver of excitement go down his spin when she spoke.

He put his hands on her hips. “Well, I think you know what I wish for...” He said, in a husky tone that he knew would turn her on.

She gave him a sexy smile, and kissed him. Her hands ran over his bare chest, before slipping down to the button of his pants.

She unbuttoned them and before pushing him down onto the bed. He loved when she was assertive in bed. Cale was already aroused, she always seemed to have that effect on him. She slipped his pants off past his behind, before slipping his boxers off. She smirked at the site of already seeing him large and hard. She slipped herself over him and placed her womanhood directly on him.

Cale was surprised at how quickly she moved over him and her lack of panties. Usually she liked a lot of foreplay, and it was even rare for her to go without underwear, but he wasn’t about to complain about her lack of underwear and her already wet lower lips.

“What can I say?” She said, before she leaned down to his ear, as she slowly started moving her hips. “I missed you...” She whispered, blowing in his ear a little. He bit his lip and moaned slightly as she moved on him. He held her hips tighter. He did wonder how she could have missed him though they saw each other just a few hours ago.

As she moved, she didn't let him go inside of her, she must have wanted to tease him. “I hated that I couldn't have you today at school.” She said, softly, as she started to move faster.

Cale grabbed her breasts and started massaging them, making her moan a little. If she had just told him, he would have snuck off with her and they could have had fun in an empty classroom or something.

“Let's get this damn thing off...” He said, in a husky tone, before pulling off her top, bra and all. He wanted to feel her skin and the weight of her breasts in his hands.

Jasmine pulled him up to her to kiss him, as she slipped her hand under her pillow, pulling out a condom. She was like his, own little Girl Scout. Always prepared.

The lights flickered, as the two teens grabbed each other in every which way. He moved against her loving the feel of her body against him.

The second time the lights flickered, Jasmine noticed and paused.

“W-what was that?” She asked, breathless, as Cale kissed and sucked on her neck.

“Nothing.” He said, trying to get her back to focusing on him. He knew that when things happened suddenly they could spook her. If he could get her attention then they could both relax and have fun.

The lights went out, causing Jasmine to panic. “Cale...” She said, softly, hinting in her voice that something was wrong. Cale could barely notice anything outside of Jasmine when they got like this.

“What, babe...” He asked, kissing her breasts, trying to get her to relax again. He licked and nipped at her nipples sucking on them gently.

She nudged Cale with wide eyes.

“The sky is green, the sky isn't supposed to be green.” She stated, starting to get scared. Cale was starting to freak out too. He really hoped this was some elaborate prank. He held Jasmine close as they both looked towards the window.

Jasmine screamed when she saw green bats flying towards her window. They busted through the window, causing glass to fly everywhere.

They flew around the room and towards the couple on the bed.

Cale looked up to see the bats coming towards them. “Shit!” He shouted, pushing Jasmine and him off the bed. He covered Jasmine as best as he could from the bats, trying to protect her from the bats.

Jasmine whimpered as Cale loomed over her protecting her from the bat scratches

Suddenly, something hit Cale in the back of the head. His world went dark as he fell forward.

Cale woke up slowly feeling slight pain in the back of his head. He looked around and couldn’t see Jasmine.

“Jas?” Cale called softly as he looked around. When she didn’t reply Cale felt an annoyance with his friend that wouldn’t usually happen from just her not answering him on his first call. He continued looking around for her and as she still didn’t show up. Cale felt an unfamiliar rage begin to fill him. He felt like screaming, or destroying something.

Finally he heard it. A muffled call.

He immediately began to call. He looked around and saw a black old fashioned lamp on the floor. That hadn’t been there before. His eyes widened as he heard the call coming from the lamp. “Jas?” he asked, in shock.

“Cale? HELP! PLEASE!” He heard her plea. He then did the only thing he could think of: He rubbed the lamp. Red smoke poured from the lamp and there was Jasmine.

Jasmine stood with her arms crossed in front of her and said, “What is your wish, Master?”

Cale looked at her in shock. “Master?” This was so confusing.

“Did... did I just come out of that?” She asked, slowly.

Cale nodded, slowly. “Your-your clothes are different.” He said, not sure of what else to say.

Jasmine looked down at her clothes. She was wearing red puffy pants, a red strapless top that only covered her breast, lined in gold tassels that hung down from the top, a gold snake like bracelet around her upper right arm, two gold bracelets around her wrists, and her hair was up in a ponytail.

She looked back up at Cale in shock, tears formed in her beautiful brown eyes. “Cale...” She cried, before rushing into his arms and crying. Cale held her tight and rubbed her back soothingly. He kissed the side of her head while trying to keep himself calm as well. Earlier he had felt so angry. It was such an odd thing for him; it was usually hard for him to get angry, but when Jas was not answering him, he felt... he could have hurt someone. He hated the idea of hurting people, especially Jasmine. He held her tighter for his own comfort just as much as for hers.

What was going on?
Back to top Go down

Halloween for Cale Tucker
Page 1 of 1