Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Amari

Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} Empty
PostSubject: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 pm

{OOC: Who started this "tag such and such" thing anyways? XP}

Jasmine sighed as she looked around the living room. It had been a whole year since this curse hit and everything in the house was a mess now.

She thought about how people seemed to be coming and going out of her house all the time now. She kept getting scared that someone would take her lamp.

But, Cale has that taken care of.... She thought, before turning to him.

"What are we going to do about the people who keep coming and going, Cale?" She asked, sitting beside him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Cale looked over at Jasmine confused for a moment before realizing what she meant. It was true Jasmine's lamp was in a lot of danger if it was just out. He couldn't believe they had just left it alone for the past year with nothing happening.

He sighed. "Your right. We need some kind of protection around here. Something to keep not only us safe but your lamp safe too." He thought for a moment.

"Do you have any ideas?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Jasmine nodded. "There's a lot of people out there that seem to have forgotten the laws around here..." She said, sighing.

"Don't know, maybe a force field? But that might keep us all in here and no one can enter ever... We need something simple, but effective." She said, leaning on her arms on her knees. She placed her chin in her hands, in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Cale placed a hand on Jasmines back rubbing it slightly.

"This would be so much easier if you had a guard dog or something." He sighed. He leaned back and sighed not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:01 am

Jasmine's head popped up. "That's it!" She said, jumping up off of the couch. "Cale, make a wish for some sort of guard dog, or animal! Something that would know when there was a threat, but would be soft and sweet to me and you!"
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 am

Cale's head popped up. His eyes widened at the thought.

"Umm ok let me think." He started thinking pf animals that would be good to protect the house. He need to think of animals that both he and Jasmine liked that could be protective and intuitive about danger.

The main animal that he kept coming back to was a cat or a tiger. Then it clicked. He didn't have to choose.

"Ok I got it. I wish for a cat that can transform into a large Bangle Tiger that will care for and protect those that have been given permission to live under our roofs, both yours and mine. And that it's job be specifically to guard your lamp." He looked at her hopefully. "How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am

Jasmine, for once, smiled happily as her arms folded together in front of her. "Your wish is my command!" She said, before giving a nod of her head.

Her body moved, as if she was dancing to foreign music, as a red smoke came around her and filled the room.

The smoke started to gather together in front of them, creating a shape. Soon, the smoke began to solidify, before clearing away.

Jasmine fell to her knees once her body finally stopped dancing. She laid out on her back, breathing hard.

While her eyes were closed, she felt something lick her cheek, making her jump a little. She turned her head to the side and saw the most adorable orange tabby kitten she had ever seen.

"Awww! We make cute kittens, Cale." She said, tiredly, with a smile as the little kitten rubbed against her face, purring.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am

Cale chuckled and smiled as he watched the new member of the family rub up against Jasmines face.

"True but he's not nearly as cute as you." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 am

She laughed, before sticking her tongue out at him. She sat up and played with the kitten in her lap.

"What do you think we should call him?" She asked, as the kitten played with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 am

Cale laughed and smiled.

He thought for a moment. "I think there's some old classic story that has a tiger named Rajah. How about that?" He stroked the kittens head gently as they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Amari

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 am

"I think we're on the same page, because I was thinking about that name. It means "Prince"." She said, smiling, as the kitten pawed at Cale's hand.

"Rajah it is then." She said, holding up the kitten to her nose and giving it an Eskimo kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Cale grinned as he watched Jasmine play with her new pet.

"So how do we make him all big?" he asked curiously as he cocked his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}   Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale} Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing up the house (and getting a new pet!) {Tag: Cale}
Page 1 of 1