Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 am

Jack thinks for a moment, "well you can fill up a bathtub with water if it comes down to it." he nods, then his eyes widen, "Werewolves!!!??"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:39 pm

"You didn't hear them last night. Some of them got into a fight trying to establish dominance over the territory. I know I saw most of it. Heard them from afar. I'm guessing my hearing gets better in the water." Nani said as she looked at him, "As much as I like the bathtub idea.... I don't have one right now. Currently homeless."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"Nope, I was too busy running and unable to stop." He frowns, "Though it would have been interesting to see them."

Jack blinks and tilts his head, "Do you need a place to stay until you get back on your feet?.....or fins in some cases?"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 am

Nani looked at him and narrowed her eyes. She checked her damp laundry.

"I don't need your charity or your pity. I have been on my own since I was 16." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Jack shrugs, "I wasn't offering my apartment, I know a friend that's always looking out for others. I've been on my own for quite a while as well and I owe her family quite a bit for their kindness." He sighs, rubbing his neck, "Still got a bit to learn myself about that."
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:58 pm

"I'm better off on my own. Your friend may look out for others but what about the ones who only care for themselves. If you were smart, you would think about her safety first." Nani said throwing her clothes into a trash bag an flinging it on her back. She looked around for her pocket book at what time she had to meet her doctor for a 'check up', "your nice. It's only going to last so long."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am

Jack frowns and nods slightly, crossing his arms, "I'll keep that in mind...but I think the same might go for this curse thing. I doubt it's going to be forever."

He sighs and gets back to work on cleaning his clothes, there wasnt that much of them, so it was quite simple really.
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Nani looked at him as she walked to the door. "Could you do me a favor?" She paused as her hands rested on the door. "Forget me. The last thing I want is for someone to care about me." She turned and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Before Jack could even object, the words 'Forget Me' hit and Jack stumbled back, holding onto his head.

He stayed like that for a few minutes, the beeping going off on the dryer. He blinks in surprise and looks to it. He peeks into the place he put his wet laundry and stumbles back when he realizes that its not there. He checks the dryer and scratches his head, trying to figure out when he put his clothes in the dryer.

He added up the minutes and frowned. That was an hour and a half worth of time he couldn't remember, what on earth happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2