Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPEN :) || What can I do now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur

OPEN :) || What can I do now? Empty
PostSubject: OPEN :) || What can I do now?   OPEN :) || What can I do now? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Arthur jumped in the lobby.. he had to reach his apartment as soon as possible to see if everybody was ok, he still didn't know what was exactly happening outside.. but hopefully he managed to reach at least the Apartments..
He looked around and stopped to run,there was no one.. no sounds or strange noises.. all quiet.. Were they still alive? Where were they? Uncle Hector, Kay, all the others who lived here.. He walked a few steps towards the stairs probably he would find someone there..
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || What can I do now?   OPEN :) || What can I do now? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Greta half fell, half stumbled into the lobby, hugging herself as she became more aware of her condition. Actually, that was a lie. She had noticed the way she looked earlier, when a street begger offered her a blanket which she declined. Beet red, she continued on. Who knew what kind of lice would be in the old woolen thing? She stopped to take a rest, something she frequently did on the way to the apartments, closing her eyes and taking slightly shallow breaths. One, two, three.

Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || What can I do now?   OPEN :) || What can I do now? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 pm

((OOC: Greta moved to the Stairs topic opened by Anne XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || What can I do now?   OPEN :) || What can I do now? Empty

Back to top Go down

OPEN :) || What can I do now?
Page 1 of 1