Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Once-ler

The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty
PostSubject: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Once-ler was still in his Nightfury form and growled sadly as he looked at himself. Once-ler sat on the bench and broke it as he got up. Once-ler looked at a small pound and was searching for fish. Once-ler dove his head and snapped at any fish he could catch.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:57 pm

"OW! Jesus, did you have to dive in like that?" Tzipporah questioned as she pulled from the water. She sat on a rock almost made completely out of liquid and started to pull more water to make her form more whole but she couldn't retain her human figure. She looked like a sillhouette of a woman.

(think Sirens from Sinbad)

Last edited by Tzipporah on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Once-ler roared in panic and fell on his back. Once-ler tilted his head as he growled in confusion and looked at Tzipporah. Once-ler looked at the woman and got up as he slowly got close to her.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Tzipporah watched him near her, curious but she was not one to have her space invaded. She started to scoot back but this thing kept approaching her. She crept back on the rock and looked at him.

"Don't come any closer. I mean it." She said ready to fight back if she needed to the only problem was how she was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Once-ler sniffed at her and her touched with his left claw and little did he know he went into his human form. Once-ler saw his finger and said with a smile, "I'm human again!" Once-ler then looked down and gasped as he hid in the bushes and asked with a sheepish smile, "Know where I can get some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Tzipporah was blinded by the first light of the sun and she raised her hand to cover her eyes. She then felt a sensation not like the cooling of the water she once had but of the cool of the November air. She opened her eyes and saw her bare body resting on the rock and quickly covered her breast.

"Oh my- This is not happening." She looked around to see if there was anything she could cover and her clothes were floating in the water. She reached into it and picked out her dress and put it on. She saw the man that was a creature. She blushed at how cute he was but quickly cleared her thoughts. She ripped her dress at her knees and gave him the fabric to cover his waist. "Here. Use this. It's cold and wet but it should be enough."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Once-ler grabbed the clothe and wrapped it around his waist and said with a smile, "Thanks. It's just my clothes ripped and well you saw what happened." Once-ler chuckled nervously and asked curiously, "So how were you able to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Tzipporah looked at him while fixing her hair. She looked at him curiously and shrugged. She sat on the rock and started wringing out her dress.

"I don't know. One moment I was on fire and then my body disappeared into the wind as a faint mist and then I fell into this pond and turned into water. I have been stuck here all night." Tzipporah said as she rubbed her head, "Well, that was before you jumped in and woke me up."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Once-ler said with a smile as he scratched the back of his head, "Sorry. I'm not myself when I'm like that, you see the animal in me was looking for fish. I was hungry." Once-ler looked around and asked nervously, "Have you seen my guitar? I think I might've dropped it somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Tzipporah stepped on the grass and felt a tinge from her feet to her back. She pointed to the gazebo in the center of the park. "It's over by the gazebo in the bushes. It made an indent in the plants and broke a few of them."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Once-ler sighed and said with a nervous smile, "Hope the mayor won't go hard on me. I mean it's not my fault I can't control myself."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Tzipporah raised her hand as she was more clothed than he was. She walked over and picked up the guitar. She returned it to him and looked at the water. This was going to cause trouble for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Once-ler asked with a smile, "What's your name? I have to thank you in someway for helping me." Once-ler put the guitar on his back and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

"Your questions can wait. Come with me. My house is not far from here and you are in need of clothes at least until you get home." Tzipporah said as she took his hand to lead him away.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Once-ler smiled and held onto her hand. Once-ler flirted with a smile, "Your husband must be very happy to have you."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

"I don't have a husband. I have three sisters and my father." Tzipporah said
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Once-ler said with a smile as he followed her, "I like to meet them. I don't make much as a musician." Once-ler then flirted with a smile, "It'll give me a chance to try your cooking."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:46 pm

"Are you serious? Right now isn't the time for pleasantries. I just met you like- what... 30 minutes ago? And don't get cute with my sisters." Tzipporah said as she pulled him to her large house at the edge of the suburbs.

(To the suburbs?)
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Vlad flipped through the french novel with particular care. Hugo had always been a favorite but this particular time he seemed distracted by all the people around him. Rather, by all the curses, the magic. Grom was patiently lying by his feet as he sat on the bench facing the small artificial pond. Who was the idiot who actually caused all this? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Rosenblatt

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Duncan saw someone sitting at the bench and asked with a raised eyebrow, "What are ya doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Grom raised hos large pointed head, his dark eyes evaluating the stranger. Vlad ignored him, finishing the sentence before looking up. "Polite people at least add an "excuse me" and they certainly don't interupt. But for your information, I am enjoying a very good novel. Perhaps you have heard of 'Notre Dame de Paris'?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Rosenblatt

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Duncan said after a chuckle as he sat next to him, "Kind of. I can't remember what I read."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"No? How curious. Do young people these days not excercise their mind by reading?" Vlad chuckled, a hard, cold chuckle that could force frost onto anyone. Grom sat up, noticing the change in his master's voice. "In any case," Vlad glanced at the youth, "shouldn't you be on your way? School or something? Your education is seriously lacking."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:09 pm

((OOC: I am changing the rest of Vlad's posts for now in Holli's topic XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)   The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After (OPEN TO ANYONE)
Page 1 of 1