Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would

The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) Empty
PostSubject: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 am

Holli danced in her dance outfit as she smiled and showed off her flexibility. Holli just loved when she showed off to the men and make their women jealous.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Looking away from the youth, Vlad managed to glance at a young woman dancing in a way that should be attractive. If you were born of this century, he mused. He couldn't understand why men and women were now dancing in clubs the way dogs mated. At least dogs did that dance to make puppies, kids just seemed to want it for fun. As he watched, his face darkened. That women needed a man to keep her on a leash, he shook his head. It wasn't his problem. After all, what could he do? He had bigger problems to care for. He was o-so-close!
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 am

Holli giggled and showed off her final step as the men roared and wolf whistle at her as Holli smiled. Holli went into her white long dress and smirk as she saw Vlad. Holli then walked up to him and said with a smirk, "Looks like you enjoyed the show better then anyone."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Vlad shook his head, inwardly smirking. She honestly thought so?
"I enjoy books more than modern interpertations," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Holli giggled and said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Your eyes don't lie and you were having naughty thoughts about me weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Grom groweled but Vlad shot his dog a harsh glance, making the mutt back down. Gently he removed the lady's hands from himself, standing up and shutting the book.

"My eyes you say? And what do you read now?" his voice carried no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Holli smirked and said with a smile as she looked at him, "Very little but I can tell you are a man of power. I love men with power."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:27 pm

"A man with power or with money?" Vlad asked, resting a hand on Grom's head.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Holli said with a seductive smile, "I love power over money. Money you can get it anytime but power is better than money."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 pm

"And you think I have power?" Vlad smirked. "What gives you that idea?" His grey-blue eyes ran her over. Could he spend a night with such a women? He had seen so many over the centuries...He looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Holli said seductively as she laid her hands on his chest, "I can tell. At least you're not those pigheads who are slobbering like dogs."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:41 pm

"Men like those disgust me," Vlad replied, looking at her perfectly manacured hand. Well, she certaintly could take care of herself. "Then again, I don't exactly enjoy dances like yours. So public. Declarations such as yours have made bad impressions before. Do you not care about how people will talk about you later on?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Holli said with a seductive smile, "I don't care what they think. It puts food on the table it all that matters." Holli then thought of an idea and asked with a seductive smile, "How about you can keep me all to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Vlad chuckeled at that, the idea amused him. "You can't get attached to me girl, I'm more dangerous than you think. Power is not always good."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Holli said seductively, "I like a bit of danger." Holli whispered in his ear, "My offer still stands."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 pm

"Might we start with coffee first?" Vlad raised an eyebrow, ruffling the dog's head.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Holli said with seductive smile, "Sure. I love cream and sugar." Holli then wrapped her arms around his left arm and said with a sexy smile, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 pm

"Grom, k nage (Grom, heel)," Vlad clipped a leather leash to the dog with one hand, tucking the novel away into a bag. "Mayhap an introduction will suffice?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Holli said with a seductive smile, "Holli Would. Like Hollywood and you stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 pm

"Vlad," he replied with a galant tilt of his head. He was always polite to women. Except one. Once he had gotten so close to winning and yet she managed to slip away. Damn her, he shock his head before forcing his features to return to polite interest.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Holli then kissed Vlad and said with a sexy smile, "Just a small taste. I must say you taste like red velvet cake, Vlad."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

He smirked, the girl had guts but he had girls like her before, and shy girls, bitchy girls and older women. He couldn't be surprised. "Couldn't we talk at first? How was your previous evening?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Holli giggled and said as she held his arm, "I made good money with my dancing." Holli then said seductively, "But I was hoping for more then that."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm

"So you don't remember anything strange?" Vlad raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Holli said seductively, "Well you could say I was change and I like it." Holli purred as her eyes change to green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next