Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knyaz Vladimir

The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh," he responded politely, going deep in thought. So it was another person he met today, someone else who wasn't themselves again. The curse, the stupid green light or creatures, the burning city below. Yes, she was back.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Holli asked with a seductive smile, "Does this change anything? I can still be your kitty." Holli giggled as she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Kitty...cat....werecat? Vlad smiled, keeping Grom away from Holli. The dog seemed to sense her other self. "Cats don't always stay loyal. They aren't always what they seem." Although the metaphor was weak, he glanced at the girl to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Holli said seductively, "I'm a wereleopard and I'm very loyal if I met the right man." Holli kissed Vlad as she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 pm

"Trust me, I'm not him," Vlad reflected. "You better run kitty while you can."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Holli said with a seductive smile, "Don't tell me you're afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 am

Vlad let out a bark of cold laughter, thinking at the curse he had been bestowed with. Well, it works both ways, doesn't it, he remarked. Although if it's for only a night. "I have not been afraid for a long time. I don't harbor emotions. Do you believe that?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:50 am

Holli said seductively, "Maybe." Holli kissed Vlad as she moaned softly and held him
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am

"Then you must, therefore, believe me that I am not the guy you want," he pulled her back a little, "I am someone you will have to forget as soon as the day ends." Holding Grom was becoming hard for the Borzoi was deffinetly aiming to bite Holli. Vlad debated about what he should do. The cat or the dog, to go for it or leave.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:56 am

Holli kissed Vlad and caressed his cheek as she smiled. Holli said honestly, "You're the first."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:02 am

"The first?" he asked, voice becoming slightly edgy. That was not good. Being first in anything was attachement. Not good, not good, not good. He was so tired of blood. Blood on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am

Holli explained with a sexy smile, "You're the first man who resisted me for quite sometime. I like that." Holli asked with a sexy smile, "You still want that coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 pm

In all truth, Vlad wanted something stronger than coffee...something ALOT stronger but he simply nodded, pulling Grom to heel. "Yes, coffee sounds wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Holli held his arms as she smiled seductively. For Holli it was a long time she didn't have an idiot to go out with.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 pm

((OOC: Move somewhere? Or how is Holli getting to the restaurant? Just I am trying to figure out what is happening when XD))
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm

(ooc: sorry about that i'll edit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)   The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After (OPEN TO MALE CHARACTERS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2