Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Jack frowns, dragging in a large burlap bag that doubled as his dirty clothes hamper thing. He starts loading up the washer with the clothes and soap, then sits back and waits for the clothes to be done, flipping through a book.
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 am

Nani dropped her clothes to the washer in front of her and sighed. She took some dollars out of her pocket and went to the quarter machine. The drumming seemed to distance her mind from her surroundings and she picked them up. She walked over and started putting her clothes in the washer. She then pulled her ripped jeans from the night... The mud was so heavy and her heart sank. She was destined to die if she was too far from the water at any time the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 pm

( Hi!!)

Jack glances to Nani and nods, "Hello." He pushes himself up as the washer dinged and keeps himself busy by moving the clothes to a dryer, "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Nani looked at the guy and turned back to her laundry, "I'm fine. Yourself?"

She didn't want to talk to anyone just to break the silence. She looked at her muddy clothing and sighed. She hated this fear of not knowing what was going to happen. She wanted to go swimming to take her mind off of it but she couldn't risk the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Jack tilts his head, "......are you okay, ma'am?" he closes the dryer, starting it, "did anything happen?"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Nani looked at him, with her eyes widened in terror. Did he know? She finished dumping her clothes in the washer and quickly added the quarters in. In her panic, she dropped most of them.

"Damn it."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:22 am

Jack blinks at her expression in surprise and squinches his face in concern, "Here, I'll help with that." He kneels down and starts picking up quarters, "It seems like a lot of things happened to everyone on Halloween."
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:56 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to lie as she counted most of the quarters she dropped.

She looked around and finished grabbing the few that moved away and something just hit her which caused her to sob. She didn't know why but the tears of being that... Fish. It was meant to make any same person crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Jack's eyes widen as he hears her cry. He never knew what to do around a crying female, heck, he barely knew how to talk in social situations.

He winces and pushes himself up, walking over beside Nani, "you alright, miss? anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm

She stood up and started another load of laundry and turned to him.

"Put me out of my misery." She replied
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Jack blinks for a moment, taken aback, "Um......what?" He holds up his hands, shaking his head, "What's wrong ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm

"You asked if there was anything you could do to help, I said put me out of my misery." Nani snapped, as she looked away, "Everything is wrong. I wish I could just... I want someone to kill me and get it over with."

She sighed and looked at her legs. "Something happened last night that scared the life out of me."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Jack awkwardly pats her on the shoulder, "Do you want to talk about it? It seems a lot of people have had scary things happen to them."

He laughs nervously, "But nothing worth dying over, life's too important!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm

( I just realized that "Put me out of my misery" should actually be taken as an order by Jack.

Oops....

though I guess that can be taken any way, such as cheering her up! ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Nani looked at him and pulled away.

"Like you would care enough to actually listen. Other than your white hair. I don't see how you are possibly in my situation." Nani replied as she glared at the boy but she was curious as to why he said a lot of things were happening to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Jack sighs and rubs his forehead, "Look, I just met you. So I'm not about to go and tell you what happened to me. That would possibly lead to me getting killed. But trust me, I do know what you're going through, I really, really do." He looks to Nani, nodding, "I would be more than happy to listen to anything you want to say though."

He rubs his neck, making a face, "Things.....things have been happening in this town....from what I've seen, everyone is cursed."
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Nani sighed and turned to her laundry. She started to hum and it didn't occur to her that Mermaids were also Sirens. She noticed the manager of the laundry room, walking toward her in a hypnotic daze. She turned but couldn't stop herself as her teeth became frighteningly sharp. She covered her mouth and stopped herself from singing as everything turned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 pm

As Nani started to hum, Jack felt himself grow wobbly and under control of something. He panics slightly but his brain had been fogged over.

When she stops humming, Jack blinks in utter shock and attempts to grasp at what just happened.

"i-is that what your curse was?" Jack rubs his head, groaning slightly as he tries to rid himself of the headache that just appeared.
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"I don't know. That has never happened before. I remember being a mermaid last night and when I woke up this mornign I was normal again." She said.

She looked at herself in the glass of one of the dryers. She began humming again but this time watched her teeth. She needed to be sure that this was what she thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:03 pm

"A....A mermaid??" Jack blinks in utter surprise, "Well....that's new." He scratches the back of his head, looking toward her, "Is everything okay? Did it do anything to hurt you??"
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

Nani didn't see her teeth change like how she felt before.

"Nothing hurt me. I wouldn't be surprised if someone does. I mean how often do you see a mermaid?" Nani said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 am

"Unless it's on TV, pretty much never." Jack slightly chuckles, then he nods quickly, holding up his hands, "I won't hurt you, if that's what you're thinking. I'd never do that."

Unless I was ordered to Jack slightly winces as the thought comes into his brain.
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Nani looked at him, unsure of what to make of him as her laundry in the washer. She began to move over and take it out to put it in the dryer.

"I don't know. I don't really trust you." She said as she looked at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:02 pm

"Same here." jack sighs, running a hand through his hair, "why do you think those things attacked??" he frowns, glancing to his hands.
Back to top Go down
xNanix

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 pm

"I don't know. I honestly didn't know things like that were real. The worst that could happen is someone like... kills someone else. I'm not sure. Last night I heard a lot of werewolves were running around and with night coming. I need to be near water in case it happens again." Nani said as she looked at her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)   Laundry Day (Open to Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Laundry Day (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next