Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chel

OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. Empty
PostSubject: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Chel was cursing against her arm.. she didn't bear that changing and it was normal see her shouting at different parts of her body.. become petrified wasn't funny! By no means! She snorted.. hopefully it wasn't her leg.. in that way how could she reach her home for dinner?!

"Uff!" she snorted again.. her arm was rather heavy.. obviously it was rock.. and she had to be carefully with it.. if it would break what would she gonna do?! Chel shudded at that thoughts.. better not think at that possibility..
Back to top Go down
Melody

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Melody knew her mother would probably be cross with her if she found she was wandering around Lincoln alone, but she couldn't help it. She had spotted a ghost outside her window, and it actually wasn't scary. It seemed like it was more sad than scary. It had looked like a little girl, maybe five or so, dressed in Victorian-era clothes, frilly dress and hair ribbon included. When she floated down the street, Melody had went after her. Of course, that didn't mean that there were still some scary ghosts about. They didn't frequent the streets so much in the daytime. At night however, it was another story. Anne never wanted Melody outside after dark, when the ghosts were more active than usual. But, for now, Melody was safe as she followed the little girl ghost. This went on for a while until she finally disappeared, making Melody frown. She had wanted to find out more about her. She realized she was in the suburbs though, and figured she should probably head home. But right as she turned around, she saw a young woman not too far away. She looked fairly normal, except for the fact that her arm was made entirely of stone. Melody gasped. It looked like she was cursed, big time. Was she dangerous? Melody didn't know, and she ended up just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Chel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Chel was watching her arm when she noticed a little girl who was standing some meters from her.. What was she doing here? She didn't remember to have seen her before in the suburbs, she saw almost eveybody everyday so 'strangers' were easy to recognize.. Maybe she got lost - how many times happened to her the first days she came here - and didn't know what to do.. Chel stopped and, kepping her arm, she watched her.. "Do you need help?" she asked giving her a quizzical look..
Back to top Go down
Melody

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh, no, um, I was just...following...something..." Melody found herself tripping over her words a bit. Saying that she was following a ghost probably wasn't the best way to start a conversation. "What's wrong with your arm?" she blurted out, her curiosity getting the best of her. It probably wasn't the most polite thing to ask, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Chel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

"Ah.." Chel smiled.. "I hope you didn't lose it!" she said looking around, maybe it was still here around..
She looked her again when the girl asked about her arm, Chel watched first her then her arm then the girl again and made a nervous laugh.. "It's a bad story.." she said.. "I can't even explain it to myself!" she laughed tapping on her stone arm.. "It all started with the green bats.."
Back to top Go down
Melody

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:58 pm

The green bats again. It looked like Anne was right. Everyone had been affected by them. "They got me too," she said somberly. "Me and my mom. We were in the woods when they came." That was all she said, not wanting to relive that night. It still frightened her just thinking about it. "Does it hurt?" she asked, pointing at the girl's arm.
Back to top Go down
Chel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

So the bats attacked a lot of different people that night and everyone got cursed.. Yes! It would probably had worked in this way! Chel watched the girl, however she didn't seem really cursed, she was normal after all.. She shrugged, maybe she had an 'hidden' curse..
When the girl pointed her arm again asking her if it hurted Chel laughed.. "No! It's just heavy!" she laughed trying to move it up and down without success.. "When it return normal I suffer a little but anything else.. it's only annoying!" she said making a grimace.. It was annoying also when she spoke about it!
Back to top Go down
Melody

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am

"Oh. Yeah, it does look...heavy." No doubt Melody would get tired after lugging something like that around for a while. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to be in Chel's position and have to lug it around all the time. "Oh, I don't think I've introduced myself," she said, finally remembering her manners. "I'm Melody." She gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Chel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"I'm Chel!" Chel smiled at the girl poiting at herself with the 'good' hand. She looked at the girl, she was really young, who knows which curse she got from the bats. She bit her lips, no! She couldn't ask her that thing! It would be really weird!
Chel sighed and scratched her head "How old are you? I bet that your family don't want you around the city for too long!" she laughed nervously remembering her family and all the things she had to not do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..   OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air.. Empty

Back to top Go down

OPEN :) || Taking some fresh air..
Page 1 of 1