Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task #1 - Thomas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Task #1 - Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Task #1 - Thomas   Task #1 - Thomas EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Thomas turned around when he heard one of the nurses enter the room. “Can you stay longer tonight?” she asked from the door. “Sure, I can do that,” Thomas said with a smile. “Thank you, Thomas. I knew I could count on you,” the nurse said before she left him alone with his patient again. Thomas always helped as much as possible, stayed longer if it was needed. He turned around again and continued taking care of the old man in the hospital bed. “Don’t worry, it’ll be alright,” Thomas said in a kind voice, trying to calm the man. “This should take away most of the pain, and then you should be able to get some sleep.” The old man smiled at Thomas through his pain. “Thank you my boy. Could you pass me the water?” he said and reached out a weak arm. Thomas quickly handed him the glass of water that was placed next to the bed. When the old man was done, Thomas left the room to let the old man rest.
The old man was the one of Thomas’ patients that needed to be taken care of the most. He didn’t have a long time left before he would die, so Thomas was doing his best to make the man’s last days as comfortable as possible. While the old man rested Thomas took care of other patients. When the dark came most of the staff from the day went home, while a few new people came to help take care of the hospital at night. Except for that nothing really changed. Until later that night. Some of the patients started hearing noises and Thomas was asked to take a look outside to figure out what was going on. When he opened the door he saw the night sky lit up by hundreds of green bats. They were everywhere outside. Soon after they were inside the hospital as well. Before Thomas could do anything he was surrounded and a few seconds after he lost consciousness.
When Thomas gained consciousness again he was starring at the old man’s bloody corpse. It looked like someone had been biting him. Thomas took a step back in shock, but stumbled over his own legs. He looked down and saw himself covered in red and white fur. But it only lasted for a minute before he transformed back to his human form. Thomas sad in shock for a long while, staring at the old man, staring at the blood. Had he really.. killed him? And what had he seen before? He had been an animal. How did this happen?
When Thomas had regained a little control over his body he ran home as fast as he could. He was scared. He didn’t know what was going all and all he wanted to do was lock himself away.
Back to top Go down

Task #1 - Thomas
Page 1 of 1