Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example of how I want the First Task to be done ~Jasmine's Story~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Example of how I want the First Task to be done ~Jasmine's Story~ Empty
PostSubject: Example of how I want the First Task to be done ~Jasmine's Story~   Example of how I want the First Task to be done ~Jasmine's Story~ EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm

This is just being used as an example right now, when Jasmine's name gets drawn, I'll be removing this and putting it under her name. (after everyone gets done with their first tasks, of course.)

-------

Jasmine smiled triumphantly as she laid on her bed, after having gotten it ready. She laid under her canopy, resting on her side as she text her best friend, slash friend with benefits, slash...

Well, she didn't know what else he was to her.

Once the text was sent, she got up and peeked out of her balcony doors into one of the house next door's windows. She watched as a (gorgeous) blonde teenage male walked out of the bathroom, wearing only his pants as he towel dried his hair.

He picked up his phone and Jasmine watched as a smirk appeared on his face.

She quickly pulled out her phone once more and sent one more text.

'No need to put a shirt on, just come on over.' -Jasmine

She watched as he raised an eyebrow, before texting back to her.

The moment her phone chimed, she picked it up.

'It's cool outside.'-Cale

Jasmine text back. 'Just come over. Razz'

She watched him chuckle at the text before her phone chimed again. 'Be right over, princess.'

Jasmine grinned to herself, secretly loving the nickname. She replied with the usual 'Don't call me that.' remark.

Jasmine slipped into the bathroom to get ready; her outfit already waiting for her.

Her phone chimed again. 'I'm here at the front door.'

Jasmine shook her head, smiling. 'You got a key, what are you waiting for?'

She slipped off her day clothes and slipped on the top of her outfit.

Her phone chimed again. 'Where are you?'

She rolled her brown eyes. 'Come up the stairs to my bedroom, duh.'

She slipped on the bottom of her outfit, before turning to the mirror and fixing her hair just right. She put her make up on and jumped when she heard a knock.

She picked up her phone and sent a text saying, 'Since when do you knock?'

She got a, 'Razz Sorry for trying to be a gentleman.' in return.

'Well, first time for everything.' She text back, as she heard the door open.

“Jas?” She heard his voice call.

“I'll be out in a minute, wait on the bed.” She called back, finishing up her makeup.

“Ooh, the bed, I wonder what's happening tonight.” He said, on the other side of the door. Jasmine could hear the smirk in his voice. She heard his body plop onto her bed.

She shook her head, smiling, as she looked herself over once more in her three-way mirrors. She gave herself a nod of approval, before walking to the door and opening it.

She leaned against the door in a sexy pose and couldn't help but smirk when Cale gave a low wolf whistle of approval as he looked over her slowly.

She was wearing a light purple see through top, with a little, darker shade of purple strapless bra under it. The top cut off right under her breasts, showing off her perfectly flat, tanned stomach. She had gold bracelets on each of her writs and one on each ankle. Her long black hair was down and had little gold beads in some parts of her hair. She was wearing a short purple skirt that had a long, see-through layer over it that was cut down the middle.

She held a remote in her hand that was behind her back. She pressed play, and soft Arabian music played in the background. She walked over to him, slowly, moving to the rhythm of the music.

“Well, what are you for Halloween?” Cale asked, his eyes never leaving her hips that were moving to the rhythm.

“Let me give you a hint.” Jasmine said, climbing onto the bed where he was at. She slipped onto his lap, wrapping her arms, loosely around his neck.

“Your wish is my command.” She whispered softly, and seductively into his ear.

She felt him place his hands on her hips. “Well, I think you know what I wish for...” He said, in a husky tone that he knew would turn her on.

She gave him a sexy smile, before kissing him. Her hands ran over his bare chest, before slipping down to the button of his pants.

She unbuttoned them and before pushing him down onto the bed. She slipped his pants off past his behind, before slipping his boxers off. She smirked at the site of already seeing him large and hard. She slipped herself over him and placed her womanhood directly on him.

She was delighted to see the look of surprised mixed with pleasure when he discovered that she wasn't wearing panties and she was already wet herself.

“What can I say?” She said, before she leaned down to his ear, as she slowly started moving her hips. “I missed you...” She whispered, blowing in his ear a little.

As she moved, she didn't let him go inside of her, she wanted to pleasure him and show him just how much she had been wanting him all day.

“I hated that I couldn't have you today at school.” She said, softly, as she started to move faster.

Cale grabbed her breasts and started massaging them, making her moan a little.

“Let's get this damn thing off...” He said, in a husky tone, before pulling off her top, bra and all.

Jasmine pulled him up to her to kiss him, as she slipped her hand under her pillow, pulling out a condom.

She wanted him, and nothing was going to stop her from having him that night.

The lights flickered, as the two teens grabbed each other in every which way.

The second time the lights flickered, Jasmine noticed and paused.

“W-what was that?” She asked, breathless, as Cale kissed and sucked on her neck.

“Nothing.” He said, trying to get her back to focusing on him.

The lights went out, causing Jasmine to panic. “Cale...” She said, softly, hinting in her voice that something was wrong.

“What, babe...” He asked, kissing her breasts, trying to get her to relax again.

Jasmine looked out the window, where the only lights were coming from. She watched as the sky turned green. She nudged Cale with wide eyes.

“The sky is green, the sky isn't supposed to be green.” She stated, starting to get scared.

Jasmine screamed when she was green bats flying towards her window. They busted through the window, causing glass to fly everywhere.

They flew around the room and towards the couple on the bed.

Cale looked up to see the bats coming towards them. “Shit!” He shouted, pushing Jasmine and him off the bed. He covered Jasmine as best as he could from the bats.

Jasmine whimpered from under Cale, who was wincing from the bats scratching and biting at him, before giving a shout of pain of her own as she felt something scratch her.

She felt Cale's dead weight collapse on her as she started to feel dizzy.

“Cale?” She called, softly, before falling unconscious.

Jasmine moaned, as she felt herself waking up. She felt her body resting on something soft, and figured Cale had placed her back in her bed.

“Cale?” She called, as she sat up, opening her eyes.

Her eyes widened when she saw she was in a small red colored room. The room was round and the floor was decorated with pillows, all various shades of red.

She stood up, freaking out. She ran her hands across the walls and couldn't find a door, or a window.

“Cale! Cale! WHERE ARE YOU?!” She cried, banging on the walls.

“SOMEONE! LET ME OUT! PLEASE! HELP!” She cried, almost feeling the room shake as she banged on the walls in panic.

“Jas?” She heard the muffle tone of her best friend.

“Cale? HELP! PLEASE!” She cried, tears falling down her face, her heart pounding in her chest so hard that she was afraid it would burst.

Suddenly, Jasmine felt a tingling in her stomach, before she felt herself being sucked out of the room.

After the red smoke cleared, Jasmine found herself with her arms crossed in front of her and saying “What is your wish, Master?”

She blinked in shock.

Cale looked at her in shock. “Master?”

She looked over at him, to see him holding a black lamp. “Did... did I just come out of that?” She asked, slowly.

Cale nodded, slowly. “Your-your clothes are different.” He said, not sure of what else to say.

Jasmine looked down at her clothes and say she was wearing red puffy pants, a red strapless top that only covered her breast, lined in gold tassels that hung down from the top, a gold snake like bracelet around her upper right arm, two gold bracelets around her wrists, and her hair was up in a ponytail.

She looked back up at Cale in shock, before tears formed in her brown eyes once more. “Cale...” She cried, before rushing into his arms and crying.

What was going on?

----

Your turn, everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hallowseve.forumotion.com

Example of how I want the First Task to be done ~Jasmine's Story~
Page 1 of 1