Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odette Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette Story Empty
PostSubject: Odette Story   Odette Story EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Odette was sitting in her bedroom getting ready for her birthday party. She couldn't believe that she was 19 now that age to marry. Odette pick up her brush and started to brush her long blonde hair as she door knock. Odette jump a little "It opens" said Odette as she turns around and look at the door. The door slowly opens as her mother walk in "Odette you look so beautiful" said Melina, Odette's mother as she closes the door. Odette stand up and hug her mother "Mom I'm scared, what if I don't like him" asked Odette. Melina warped her arms around her only child "You will, trust me I was scared of meet your father at first but we fell in love and had you, our wonderful child" said Melina as she look at her "Now let you down there, your father and your future husband is down there" said Melina. Odette let go off her mother "Alright, I’m ready" said Odette as she open the door. Melina walk down with her. Odette father Edward was stand behind a curtain. Odette and Melina walk over to him "She is ready" said Melina into his ear. "Alright dear" said Edward as he kisses Melina cheek. Edward and Melina walk out leavening Odette behind the curtain. "Alright thank you all for coming to our kingdom" said Edward with a smile "And now here is my daughter Odette" said Edward as the curtain open showing Odette. Odette smile as she started walking down the stairs to her father. Her father hold out his arm Odette places her arm on top of his as they walk down the stairs. Melina walk down the stairs behind them "Have luck Odette" said Melina and Edward as they when and sat down in their chairs. Odette was more nervous now as she looks around at all the people watching her. Odette saw the man that she was going to marry someday as she walks over to him. William was his name as Odette look into his eyes those very green eyes "Hello there Odette" said William with a smile as he hold out his hand. Odette grab his hand as William pill her closer to him as they started to dance with all the people watching them. Odette was feeling a bit better as they dance. William stop and pull out a necklace and handing it to Odette "William you didn't have to" said Odette with a smile as she hug him. William put the necklace on Odette "I did for us" said William. Outside the sky was turning a dark green as all the widows blow open. Odette, William, Melina and Edward look up at the skies. Green bats fly into the window. William stands in front of Odette to protect her. Odette look at her mother and father. The bats fly around the room past ever one but Odette as they fly into her body as she fall to the ground. Odette started to feel different as she lay there. William ran over to Odette and look at her. Odette slowly open her eyes but everything looks different to her as she started to stand up. William back up a little. "William what the matter" asked Odette but William didn't understand her at all. Odette walk over to a mirror. Odette back up as she ran out the door "ODETTE" yelled William as he stop at the door. Odette fell on to the ground as she change back into a human. Odette feel thirsty but not for water but for something else. A deer was walk past her. Odette started to walk close to the deer and grab it and bite it neck and started to drink the blood out of it. Odette stand up after she was done and look at the sky with her red eyes showing "What am I" asked Odette as she sat down and started to cry.
Back to top Go down

Odette Story
Page 1 of 1