Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cousin's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden Macintosh

The cousin's story Empty
PostSubject: The cousin's story   The cousin's story EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

((since it's the same story for all of them, I'll only post it once))

"ARG! I'm the great and unflinching James Dingwall!" a slight and gangly blond flexed his noodle arms and pulled a 'scary face' at his two companions, his cousins Aiden Macintosh, tall and well-built in a wiry, scrapper way, with long and wild black/brown hair, and Elliot MacGuffin, who'd been dubbed 'blond bear' and 'big friendly giant' in their high-school. Elliot and Aiden looked at each other at their cousin's antics and looked back at him, speaking in unison.

"don't do that again, Jamie"

James hunched his shoulders and looked up apologetically as Aiden rolled his eyes and tossed an egg, one of the dozens they were carrying, back and forth in his hands, looking at the sky. James "Jamie" Dingwall looked down at the cartons of eggs in his hands almost nervously. "um, tell me what we're doing again?" Aiden groaned and Elliot sighed. "Jamie, I knew you were a space case, but this takes the case! We're going to egg the café, remember?" Jamie grinned sheepishly. "oh, right..." just then there was a sound of screams and the world around them turned green and strange things began to swarm into the air.

Aiden dropped his eggs, Elliot's mouth fell open and Jamie fainted. Elliot and Aiden looked at each other and Elliot sighed, picking his fainted cousin up. "useless" he muttered quietly, and he and Aiden began running back to their home, trying to outrun the demons that were bearing down on them in one giant green surging wave.

When the three woke up again the demons were gone and they were sprawled out in different areas of the path. Well, two woke up on the path.

Jamie woke up in Aiden's laptop. The device had flung out of Aiden's carrier bag and was resting against a tree, opened. "oi, oi! Let me out!" he felt a sort of...funny current that buzzed through him and he wasn't with his cousins, he was sitting in front of a shocked Uncle Macintosh, who seemed to be turning into a beast creature. Jamie sighed and rubbed his head. This was going to be a long Halloween night, wasn't it?

Aiden groaned as he woke up and pulled out his cell phone, the ringtone his mother's. but as he was holding it, the phone shivered, and began shaking. He dropped it with a shout and backed into Elliot. "it's turning into a samurai!" Aiden looked at his cousin and then back at the phone. Yea, it was happening, but he couldn't believe it. "Elliot, what color is the sky?" he asked conversationally as he backed up from the advancing, ringing, cell phone warrior. The big boy looked at him curiously. "the sky is blue" Aiden rolled his eyes. "no it's not! It's...oh, boy" so Elliot couldn't be believed, ironic because he was inherently truthful and he made things come to life.

Now..."where's Jamie?" Elliot shrugged and Aiden cursed, partly from the space case not being with them, and because the cell phone had stabbed him in the foot. He lunged for the little thing and managed to answer the call, keeping the samurai's arms pinned to it's sides so it wouldn't slice his ear or something. "mum? Mum! Jamie's with you? ...he popped out of the computer? And dad's a what now?!" he hung up and began wrapping the 'samurai phone' with cord. He'd deal with it later, maybe come to a peace treaty, because he didn't have the money for another phone. He looked at his cousin. "right. Come on! Jamie's at my house" Elliot nodded "cat run dog fly to frog and mouse place!"

Aiden stared at him. There was no feeling of disbelief, but... "I've got no bloody idea what you just said" Elliot shrugged and Aiden sighed. Well, the nice, comfortable boredom of town was gone, and he wasn't sure he liked it. But, nothing for it, time to go and deal with what waited them at their homes.
Back to top Go down

The cousin's story
Page 1 of 1