Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Milo

Milo

Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Milo chuckeled. "Well if you don't want to play nurse then don't. I'll just bleed to death here." He said laying himself as if he was dying or something, slightly sliding off the couch.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Rose looked at Milo. ''Don't act that way I won't kill you.'' She said serious when she walked back. Taking off his shirt to look at the cut on his chest. Sighing deeply she started treating the wound. ''What did you tell Thrax?'' She asked as she carefully started treating his wounds. She was scared for this Thrax person if he were to attack Milo like that.. What would happen next? Milo should watch out who to take on.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Milo laughed. "I was only joking." He hissed when Rose touched his wound.
"I told him we have Naveen, and we would be treating him well if he co-operates. I kind of promised him to give Naveen the same kind of scars he gave me, but seeing as he is going to go through a lot of pain I think I let it pass." He then took Rose's hand, looking into her eyes with a serious look. "And that if he kills me you are to kill Naveen. You think you can do that?" He asked. He would not let Thrax see her, and if Thrax were to get a lead on where they kept Naveen he didn't want the guy to blab to Thrax. He would not put her in danger.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Rose widen her eyes when he spoke to her about killing Naveen. If Milo were to be murdered..She qould let Naveen go. She did not like the danger Milo was going to put himself in. Rose held his hand tight. She couldn't answer that question. ''I would kill myself instead of Naveen if you were to be killed...'' Rose looked him into the eyes. Letting go of his hand she continued to treat his wounds Not wanting to to talk about that.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Milo looked at her like she was making no sense. "Listen, if I die, I don't want Naveen to balb about your involvment in this to that man. I don't trust that man." He said looking towards the closet. "Besides, you should live on even if I am gone."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Rose clenched her teeth. She should live on..Sighing deeply. When she was done with his wounds she stood up giving him a kiss on the forehead. ''Good night dear.'' She put the kit away and walked towards the bedroom. She didn't want to talk about it. Naveen missed Thrax. And she wouldn't keep Naveen here too long. If thrax were to become even more violent with Milo.. Sighing deeply. Perhaps she shouldn't doubt Milo. He knew what he was doing right? Rose started thinking about it as she started to undress. Taking her pyama's. Killing Naveen, She never could do such a thing.. But if Thrax were to kill Milo.. Revenge..Sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2