Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax

Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) Empty
PostSubject: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Thrax had followed the route Naveen had sent him on. When he stood before the door, He narrowed his eyes so this was the appartment huh? The place where this Milo guy lived. He kocked on the door. Waiting for someone to open. He wanted Milo to open the door, So he could punch the guy in the face. But instead a petite blond female opened the door. That must be his lovely little girls friend. Thrax cleared his throat ''I heard you had a friend of mine here..'' He slowly moved his coat away. ''I will not harm you if you won't work against me sweetheart.''

----
Rose opened the door, And the red figure before her was more than frightening. She widen her eyes. Naveen! He..ofcourse he had told Thrax... Seeing the guy his gun she stepped back. ''Be quick, Before Milo sees you.'' She said as she looked at him with a angry look. When he stepped in she closed the door, Stepping forward she started singing to make him stop moving. She walked past him towards the closet opening it she looked at Naveen upset. ''You brought him here?!''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Naveen stood up, seeking support from the doorframe. He didn't really get out that much so his legs were a bit weak. "If it comes to you as a surprise I don't really like being a prisoner."
He glanced at Thrax giving him a small smile then looking back at Rose.
"I have nothing against you Rose, you are a great hostess. I just want to go home with him."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Rose looked from Thrax back to Naveen. Stepping forward. Looking Naveen into his eyes. Her looked showed fear. She really feared Milo's reaction. ''What am I going to do when Milo get's back and you are gone?!'' She whispered. ''That will be the death of all of us.'' She looked back towards Thrax

---

Thrax smirked at Naveen, When the girl started to make a fuss he just raised his eyebrow. Deciding to not try and make up for Naveen. Naveen seemed to have grown pretty strong.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 pm

"You can clearly handle him. With that voice thing you do, can't you?"
Naveen then looked at Thrax for his support. "And if he goes crazy then you can come to me and Thrax, we will protect you." Ofcourse when he said we he meant Thrax mostly. He was not much of a fighter himself. "Right Thrax?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Thrax shrugged. ''Fine.'' He raised his eyebrow. He didn't really have anything against the girl so. Why harm her? She seemed to be pretty concerned about Naveen. Thrax shrugged again.

------
Rose quickly shook her head to Naveen. ''You don't understand, He..He can turn into this animal. And I have a hard time controlling him when he is that way. We've been practicing but he is really difficult to control when he is in that form and state of mind.'' Rose looked at Thrax. She quickly grabbed Naveen's hand. ''Don't leave me alone.'' She looked at him with seriousness in her eyes. She did not want to lose either Milo as her boyfriend, Nor Naveen as her friend.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 am

Naveen felt bad for Rose. But he was bad with decisions like these where he wanted something but was needed elsewhere.
He looked at Thrax, lost on what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 am

Thrax shrugged. "Look the dude just needs to calm his guts. If he truly cares about you he wouldn't beat the shit outa your ass. Just sayin'. " Thrax felt the power of Rose weakening. He took a step forward, letting his arm go around Naveen. "You'll be fine." He msirked and winked at her as he tried to get Naveen to come with him.

----
Rose grabbed Naveen's hand. "He will stay here. And you will deal with Milo yourself Thrax." She said commanding. As she looked at Thrax with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)   Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one Bites the dust. (Tag: Naveen, Milo & BriarRose)
Page 1 of 1