Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} Empty
PostSubject: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 pm

When Milo had left she quickly went to the closet. don't let him out But she couldn't keep him there. She had made him food walking towards the closet opening it. ''N-Naveen...It's me...Don't worry you're safe..'' She tried assuring him. He seemed to have cried. ''Here..Something to eat..'' Sighing deeply. ''I am awfully sorry for what Milo did.'' Rose looked at him with nothing but truth in her eyes. She never intended Naveen to get hurt. Nor to be locked up.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Naveen shot up when he heard the door open. He felt relieved to see Rose there. "No.... it was my big mouth.... I got you in trouble too... Sorry..." He said taking the plate in his lap, using the fork to stir the food with. It felt rather awkward with his left hand.
"I-I still don't understand why do I keep doing things people tell me to...." He said gesturing to his hand.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm

''Maybe..that is because of the cuffs?'' Seeing his hand. She stood up grabbing a cloth and making it wet. quickly going back to Naveen she grabbed his hand. Softly wiping off the blood off his hand. ''And..I am used to Milo's behavior you got cut that is worse.'' She gave a weak smile. ''Besides..when Milo gets back you'll have to be back in the closet..''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 am

Naveen nodded. "It's okay. I don't want to get you into more trouble with him..." He let the girl treat his hand, wincing when it stung at somepoint. "Where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 am

Rose soghed. "He's trying to find thrax. He wants to know more about your boyfriend." Rose wrapped a clean cloth around his hand. "What is your boyfriend like? Not his looks but how he acts." She asked as she stood up walking towards the kitchen to wash off the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 am

Naveen thanked her when she dressed his hand. "He is good to me. He puts up with my selfishnes and my weaknesses. Sometimes I wonder how he has managed to tolerate me so long..." He said smiling to himself. Then his smile vanished. "But I don't know if he loves me or anything.... I figured as long as he kept giving me drugs he wanted to keep me... But he suddenly said he was going to stop.... I don't know.... I panicked... I love him so much, I don't want to lose him..." He put the plate with the food on it on the floor, he had no apetite.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Rose felt so bad for him. She laid her hand on Naveen's. ''I am sure you mean allot to him. If he wants you to stop doing something like drugs, I think he cares more for you than he does when he would give you drugs.'' Rose gave him a warm smile. ''I think we're kind of in the same situation. Sometimes I wonder if Milo loves me as much as I do. If you love someone they wouldn't want to hurt you would they?'' She asked as she got her hand back. She had been in dream land with Milo sometimes. But than he would change into this..blind rage.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Naveen smiled back at her, and gave her hand a squeeze. "I think you are right.... then again... I turn violent against Thrax when I am scared.... Maybe Milo is like that too...."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Rose sighed looking down. ''So Milo's not angry at me? But scared of something..?'' Maybe Milo was scared of losing control and afraid of losing her? Though if he was afraid of losing her than why would he beat her..? ''Why do you get voilent against Thrax? If you love him so much?''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Naveen leaned his back against the wall of the closet. "Because when I feel he is driving me away... that I need to fight to get him back.... And mostly because of the drugs affect me... I don't hold back with my emotions..." He looked down. "I know it sounds silly... But love... it's obsessive..." He looked at her. "Like is there anything that you wouldn't do if Milo asked you to do? I would do anything Thrax asked me to do. That is why it hurts and scares me when he pushes me away...."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Rose nodded. ''Well..Maybe it is better to stop the drugs than? If that would make you him happy..? You said you would do anything for him. If he wants you to stop doing the drugs? Why not stop it for him?'' She would know somethings that She wouldn't do for Milo. but... did that mean she did not love him as much as Naveen seems to love Thrax?
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Naveen was silent for a while. Yes, why did he fight about the drugs?
"Because.... I am afraid he wouldn't like me without them..." He had never really heard Thrax tell him he loved, or even liked him. He wasn't sure if he had said that to him himself. He kinda wanted to now.
To call Thrax and say he loved him. Even if that wouldn't change anything. But then he feared it would only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Rose saw he was sad. She once again took his hand giving it a squeeze. ''Why would he want you on the drugs..?'' She wondered what was really going on between them. It seemed to indeed a obsession. But..she didn't know anything about that Thrax guy. He seemed...odd? She didn't know everything about him so perhaps she shouldn't decide.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Naveen shrugged. "I don't know... I met him after I started using, so I just assumed he wouldn't like me without them... I moved in this town because I felt nobody liked me in my old home...."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Rose nodded. She sighed. Life wasn't as simple as it sometimes seemed. ''Don't worry, I will try to make your stay here as nice as possible, Maybe I can arrange some contact with Thrax.'' She took his plate. ''Milo....'' She paused for a moment. ''Milo is looking for Thrax...'' She let her fingers go across the plate. He hadn't eaten much though He didn't seem to be hungry anymore. ''You eh...Need anything else? Something to drink?'' She asked as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 am

Naveen smiled a bit. "Thank you. But don't danger yourself for me." He didn't want Rose to get in trouble with Milo again.
When he heard Milo had gone looking for Thrax he nodded nervously. Thrax wasn't really known from the non-violence either. Milo could come home pissed, or not at all.
He felt his muscels twitch a bit, knowing he needed another hit or he would start detoxing.
"Give me a bucket or something, I don't need anything else for now." He said laying down on the closet floor.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 am

Rose shook her head. ''I won't danger myself.'' Walking towards the kitchen. A bucket? ''Don't you feel well?'' She asked as she took a bucket. As she walked towards him. Handing it to him. Finding it concerning that he was maybe getting ill. Milo would just blame the guy if he were to be ill.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 am

Naveen placed the bucket next to him, just incase he needed to use it. "Don't worry, it's for when the withdrawal symptoms kick in." He said trying to reassure her.
He knew pretty much what was to come, and it wasn't going to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Rose nodded. She suddenly heard some footsteps in the hallway. Followed by noise by the door. ''Milo's comming.'' She whispered as she quickly closed the closet door and locked it. Rushing to the kitchen she pretended to be washing the plate. She looked at the door. Waiting for Milo to come in.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Naveen hid the bucket so that if Milo peeked in it couldn't be seen right away. He hid his hand from view too, laying quietly on the floor, listening to the voices from the room.

Milo came in, cursing at the stinging cut on his chest and his cheek. He fumbeled his pocket for the keys, and finally found them.
He marched straight to the livingroom, droppping his coat on the couch before he followed it. He let out a relieved sigh. He glanced at Rose. "I found him." He said, grinning at Rose.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Rose looked up when Milo walked in. She widen her eyes seeing his cuts. And blood. She quickly let go off the plate. Rushing towards him. ''What happened?'' She laid her hand on his cheek. ''Did he do this?''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Milo nodded, letting Rose fuss over him. "He wasn't that happy to know that we have his boyfriend. Don't worry, I'll live."
He glanced towards the closet. "So, how is he?" He asked casually. He guessed Rose couldn't stay away from the poor thing, but that was okay as long as she didn't let him run off.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Rose bit her lip when he said he would live. ''I know you would live but I don't like you getting hurt.'' She pouted as she hugged him. Looking at the closet. ''He's okay. But I am afraid he'll get ill soon from the lack of drugs.'' She said as she let go off him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Milo just sighed. "Well getting off them drugs can't be too bad for him." He turned back to Rose, caressing her face. "Well look at the bright side, now you get to play nurse." He said playfully, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Rose smiled when he said she could play nurse for him. ''And I have not played nurse enough these days have I?'' She joked. Giving him a kiss. ''Let me get my care kit. And my nurse outfit.'' She winked as she walked towards the kitchen opening a cabinet with a first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}   Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen} Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading into every word you say {Tag:Naveen}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next