Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading (Tag Tzipporah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Reading (Tag Tzipporah) Empty
PostSubject: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Odette walk into the library. She was hoping to get some info about Vampires and Werewolfs becauase she didn't know much about them at all. Odette walk into the middle off the library and started to look at the books.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Tzipporah had just gotten some free time but hadn't seen Proteus anywhere she remembered what he turned into and immediately went to the urban legends section to look up Werewolves. She didn't seem to notice the blond but did notice that she was in this section. She turned and reached for a book on Werewolves with her eyes darting from the book to the blond.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Odette was still looking for Werewolves and she stop and look at the woman in the same section she was. Odette eyes look at the book in her hand as Odette walk over to her "Umm hi there" said Odette as she look at her.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Tzipporah looked at the girl and she raised an eyebrow as she moved toward her. It was true that she had opened up to a few people since the incident, but she didn't trust women in her life. She was not the type to try with her own gender because she didn't trust them as much as she could a male friend.

"Hey." She said, more aware of the girl now.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:25 am

Odette eyes look at the book and then her "What book do you have there" asked Odette as she asked with a small smile. She need some aswer about what she was now.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Tzipporah looked at the book and the girl. She knew there was no way she could be interested in something like this. "A book on Werewolves. Well the myth anyway. Why?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 am

Odette eyes open a little wider "Well you won't believe if I told you" said Odette as she look down. She know that some people were attack by the bats.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm

"Try me." Tzippoah said as she planned on dangling the book in front of her. This girl probably turned into a werewolf that night like Proteus. She would have laughed because the only thing that came to mind with this girl was a puppy. A cute adorable puppy.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Odette toke a breath "Well I'm a vampire and a werewolf" said Odette as she look down. She didn't know who other people would act when she told her.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 pm

"Impossible. Vampires and Werewolves can't exist within the same body. They are immortal enemies. You would be in constant pain if they were in you." Tzipporah said as her love for all things supernatural came out
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Odette look at her with her red eyes "Maybe but when why can I change" as she change into her werewolf form (Jenna). Odette sat down and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:10 pm

"Haha. You're kidding right? You're not a werewolf. You're a dog and you have control over it. Someone I know is a werewolf; a blood thirsty monster and he probably killed several people last night." Tzipporah said with her tone faltering from anger to sadness.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Odette change back "One I don't know how long I can and two don't you dare call me a dog" said Odette as she look at her with red eyes and in anger "Well I'm sorry" said Odette.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 am

Tzipporah narrowed her eyes. "That is what you are. You turn into a dog. Not a man eating heartless beast. Your more of a shifter than a werewolf and i don't deny your vampire blood. But let's put that to the test." She said as she gave herself a paper cut.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 am

Odette could smell it as soon as she cut herself. Odette fangs grow and her eyes turn into a light red as she walk close to her "No this is wrong but I can't stop myself" thought Odette as she grab her hand and started to lick her blood as she started to make more come out of her cut.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Tzipporah would have been alarmed by this but she had something to her advantage. She pulled from her pocket the silver necklace that Proteus had given to her for her birthday. She held it near Odette's face to see her reaction.

"30 peices of silver was used to betray the son of God, thus god turned the silver against the evil that attempted to capture it. Silver is the curse for Vampires and Werewolves." Tzipporah said.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Odette could feel the silver near her face as it started to hurt. Odette jump back from this woman and hiss at her "Well you cut yourself" said Odette as she turn away.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm

"I know but it was a test if you were lying about the Vampire thing. Yours is a controlled rage like that of a Vampire. If you were complete werewolf, your intincts would have been to hunt." Tzipporah said she placed the necklace around her blood soaked wound.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Odette could smell the blood "I don't know much about my powers as both" said Odette as she lick her lips as she hold on to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading (Tag Tzipporah)   Reading (Tag Tzipporah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading (Tag Tzipporah)
Page 1 of 1