Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) Empty
PostSubject: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:31 am

Rose had widen her eyes when Naveen started talking about how she had taken control of Milo. It hadn't surprised her though when Milo slapped her. She was afraid of Milo's look and how he let Naveen hurt himself. He had dragged her towards his room. On his way she had tripped over her own feet and had fallen in the broken glass. Her hand had caught some glass she hised when Milo threw her into his room. Looking at her hand she tried to carefully take the glass out of her hand. Feeling tears into her eyes. She looked up at Milo. Quickly getting up. ''Please Milo. He can be of use to us. I just wanted to know more about him.'' She tried calmly.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 am

"Oh I know. I intend to make him useful. He shows more loyalty to me than you do." He slapped her again. "How many times during this past year have you done that!!?? How many times have you taken control of me for trivial reason like that!!?? Didn't we agree that you were to do that only when I turn so that I won't hurt you!!??" He shoved her to the ground. Trying to control his fists from slamming into her face.He turned his back to her counting to ten, and taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 am

Rose exclaimed when he slapped her. She didn't want him to scream at her. She just didn't. When he shoved her to the ground she bit her lip. Trying to catch herself. She saw him trying to keep his anger inside. Rose stood up again. ''Milo I am sorry. This was the first time I swear. I am loyal to you!'' She stepped towards him letting her hands on his shoulder. ''Please Milo, I will not do anything like that again. '' She gave him a hug from behind.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 am

Milo tensed when she came to him, touching his shoulders. He felt volatile, and he did not want to hurt her. A few slaps was okay in his opinion, but he knew he was capable for so much more than a few bruises.
He let out a deep breath. "You do know if you do that again I might not want to hold myself back." He said looking at her over his shoulder. He wanted her to know it really pissed him off. He didn't hold back when he needed to vent out his anger, and calming down was never easy.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 am

''I know. I am sorry.'' She had gotten out it easier than she had expected. Letting go off him. Sitting on the bed. Looking down. Naveen probably wouldn't want to see her again. She felt bad for him. Softly rubbing her cheek. She would probably have a red cheek. ''I wish you would stop beating me.'' She murmered as she bit her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:35 am

He sighed, turning around to face her. He leaned against his desk, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't you think I am trying? You should be lucky to get away with two slaps."
He knew he was cabable of much worse, and he had tried to control his temper with her, but sometimes she made it much too difficult.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 am

Rose sighed. ''No Two slaps is way to much if you ask me..'' After the time they had been together she had hoped he would care somewhat more about her and not want to hurt her anymore. She had heard from her mom that it wasn't worth to keep up the relationship. Because of the abuse. But what could she do? She loved him. And...if he loved her. Than why would he want to hurt her? She was angry but she wouldn't slap him.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 am

He sighed again. "I admit, I can be a bit rough with you from time to time. But I haven't hit you in the face for over a year. And you can't honestly say you didn't know how I would react."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 am

''You shouldn't have reacted like that in the first place.'' She answered a bit harsh. Keeping her glance away from him. ''Not harming me for over a year means that it gives you the privilege to harm me again. '' She sighed looking down. Brushing through her hair. As She laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 am

He let out an exasperated sigh, getting tired of going around in circles. He knew he had a temper. He knew it was hard to control, and he could not understand what she was complaining about. "Fine then! Next time you stab me in the back I shall go beat up someone else!! Happy!?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 am

Rose closed her eyes. ''You weren't listening and do not raise your voice to me when I am not.'' She said sitting back up again. Looking him into the eyes. She stood up and walked towards him. Placing her hands on his cheeks. ''You beated him up before any explanation. He can help us. You've seen so yourself. He's of use to us. I wanted to proof you that he was. It was only for the better.'' Rose gave him a soft look. ''I haven't stabbed your back. I only helped us'' Rose laid her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Milo closed his eyes, his mouth was twitching. "Oh... so in your opinion... it was okay to use your powers on me.... after you agreed not to do so unless you were in danger by me.... In my eyes, you were not in danger... yet you decided to just screw me and use them on me anyway....." He said trying to keep the volume of his voice low. He grabbed her face, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Now how exactly should I take that lightly?" He let his hand gently brush over her bruised cheek.
"Now then what do you suggest our plan is for our house guest?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Rose was getting afraid of his tone. When he took hold of her face she looked into his eyes. When he brushed against her cheek she leaned against his hand. Giving him a smirk. ''He's useful..'' Moving her lips towards his hand. Giving his hand a kiss. ''in taking over the town.'' She gave Milo a look. Before moving her head back. Leaning somewhat closer to him. ''What you say?''
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 pm

He smirked, walking with her to the bed, laying down on it with her head resting on his chest. "Well... I think we should inquire about his boyfriend. If he proves useful to our cause, I think we can get him on our side with a little persuasion." He held a little pause. "That is if he cares for the guy at all..." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Rose couldn't agree more with Milo. She moved her head up. ''Well locking him in the closet isn't going to help.'' She said as she tapped on his nose. Standing up. ''Let me calm Naveen down. You probably broke him.'' Sighing.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:03 pm

"It's good enough for now. We know that he does everything we tell him to, so I doubt he will be escaping us. But I want to play it safe for now. We should find more about his boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Rose sighed when he said he wanted to play it safe. ''But I don't want him to be a prisoner. '' She looked at him. Giving him a kiss on his forehead. ''I will try to make him feel comfortable. And not cry at all time.'' Sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 pm

"Why? He is pathetic. He should man up, he is not much use to us if he doesn't." Milo sat up on the bed. "He stays locked up in there. Okay?" He asked raising his eyebrow at her. "I am going to go find information about this Thrax, was it?" He got off the bed, moving to get his coat.
Before he was about to go out of the door he stopped, went to the closet, opened it and took a picture of the beaten up Naveen with his phone. He then locked the door again, tossing the key to Rose. "See you later sweetie." He said as he walked out the door."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)   La femme nikita (Tag:Milo) Empty

Back to top Go down

La femme nikita (Tag:Milo)
Page 1 of 1