Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story of Duncan Rosenblatt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duncan Rosenblatt

Story of Duncan Rosenblatt Empty
PostSubject: Story of Duncan Rosenblatt   Story of Duncan Rosenblatt EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 am

Duncan took a deep breath and sighed as he thought to himself, 'Ah Halloween night my busiest night of all...' Duncan was about to pull the biggest trick of all and what better night for him then Halloween. Duncan set up the trick and waited for the clueless victims to walk into it. A gang of guys who were enjoying their Halloween were were caught by Duncan's trick as they yelled in confusion, "Hey! What's going on?! What' the big idea?!"

Duncan chuckled and said with a smirk, "It's Halloween you guys it's not just treats you get but tricks too." One of the guys managed to come free as Duncan said with a smirk, "And this is the part I run for it." Duncan chuckled as the guy chased after Duncan Rosenblatt, little did the orange skinned young man know that the sky was turning green and little green bats were swarming over Lincoln.

Duncan ran into a dead end as he saw a brick wall blocking his way. Duncan cursed under his breath, "Damn it." Duncan heard a small noise and was startled by green bats that surprised him. Duncan slightly yelled in pain as he saw a green bat that bit him and he swat it away after it bit him.

The guy said with a smirk as he found Duncan, "I found ya, you punk." Duncan bluffed the guy, "Listen to me you don't wanna fight me." The guy said with a smirk, "It's not gonna be a fight. just a beat down." Duncan got angry as he yelled and suddenly breathe fire, "Leave me alone!!" The guy's eyebrows were burned off and said freaked out as he ran away, "Forget this!" Duncan blew his breathe and it was on fire. Duncan growled as he punched the wall and left.

He went to the cliff he always dive off of and he took a breath. Duncan then jumped off and the adrenaline was kicking in. He growled and his eyes turned green and he grew horns near his hairline on his forehead. He ripped off his shirt and he growled as he grew fangs and landed on the ground. He panted as he looked in a small pound and growled in frustration as he roared. Duncan jumped off another cliff as he growled in pain and wings formed out of his back. Duncan flapped his wings and growled as he looked up to the green sky. Duncan said in rage and anger, "I will find out who did this and they will pay..."
Back to top Go down

Story of Duncan Rosenblatt
Page 1 of 1