Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holli's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holli Would

Holli's Story Empty
PostSubject: Holli's Story   Holli's Story EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Holli Would had the looks and strut to show off. Holli also loved the fact she slept with men and enjoy sex. Holli giggled as she finished entertaining a man as she went to the woods to practice more of her dancing. Holli saw a green huge demon and little did she know the ground beneath her and her a leopard growling from below. Holli took a step and fell as the ground crumbled. The leopard caught Holli's scent went after her Holli screamed in fear as she saw green bat swarming at her scratching and biting at her.

Holli screamed as she finally hit the ground and bit by the leopard. The leopard sniffed as it caught sent of a deer and ran off as Holli fell asleep from the pain. Holli woke up and saw a young man and though with a sexy smile, 'Time for some fun.' The young man asked with a smirk, "You up for some fun?" Holli smirked seductively as she turned into a leopard and the man ran off as she chased after him with a smirk. Holli lost the young man and when she saw herself in the leopard form she roared in anger and clawed an old redwood tree.

Holli then went back into human form and then said seductively, "I think I can use this to my advantage."
Back to top Go down

Holli's Story
Page 1 of 1