Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greta

The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) Empty
PostSubject: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Greta put of the plates at the small table in a corner between the kitchen and the living room. Her mom was busy finishing up the meal in the kitchen, as silent as her oma sitting on the couch, finishing some embroidery. They never used to be so quiet, Greta remarked to herself as she placed the last of the plates down.

"Greta, go brush your hair," Oma called from her couch, disappointment in her slightly pursed lips. Greta paled slightly. How did her oma seemed to know what she was thinking? She did want to look nice before guests including Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 pm

(OH!! It's a thing for me!! Cool!! )

Jack knocks on the door, running a hand through his hair. He was exhausted, but it was always uplifting to spend some time with people he knew.

Plus he did want to check up on everybody, he just wished he knew where Merida was
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

"Greta! Go open the door!" Petra called from the kitchen making Greta cringe and try to brush her hair faster, making it more knoted than before. As nervousness overtook her, she felt the tips of her teeth suddently become sharp and the metalic taste of blood filled her mouth. Looking at the mirror revealed nothing - her teeth were just as they had been. Giving up on making her hair neater, she simply tied it in a bun and raced down the hallway to the door, opening it.

"Hey," she smiled looking at Jack. "Glad you could make it."

"Don't hold the guest at the door Greta! Let Jack in!" Ome called, making Greta flinch. How could her grandma know exactly who was there? It was as if she could read her mind - again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Jack chuckles and nods, "Of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world!" He smiles and pats her on the head, "You look very nice tonight, expecting a visitor of some sort?"

He smiles and looks over Greta's shoulder, "How are you tonight, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm

"Good, good, come on in boy!" Greta's Oma calls back. "Petra is just finishing the salad, we'll eat in a few minutes!" Greta turns bright red, her completions revealing just how flustered she is. Suddently the top she put on seems too low cut and too revealing. She makes a note to throw on a sweater but instead shuffles aside to let Jack thorugh.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Jack winces, the feeling overcoming him again when he had to obey an order. So his body walked inside without his permisson and nods politely to Oma and Petra, "Anything I can help with? Don't want to be too much of a burden!"

He looks to Greta and smiles, ruffling her hair slightly, "You alright kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

"Nein, the guest must not help," it is evident who's the head of the family, Greta thinks as she closes the door and follows Jack into the living room. Her mom peeks out of the kitchen with a smile, her red hair slightly messy. Greta follows Jack in, grabbing an apple off the table.

"How have you been dear?" Oma asked, looking up and then continuing her needlework.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 am

Jack chuckles, "I've been good...how have you been ma'am? Did anything happen last night??"

He glances to the apple and smirks, "now now, we're eating soon, don't need to ruin your Appitite" XD
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 am

"Greta, put the apple away," Petra peeked out of the kitchen and threatened her daughter with a fork, smiling although she remained tense. Greta wondered why her family was tense. They couldn't still be worried about....about the bats could they? She put the apple away and slinked over to help her mother. Oma turned to Jack.

"Last night? My dear, I can nicht remember," she frowned slightly. "Something on your mind Jack?" The knowing smile didn't reach her eyes, seemed like her grandma knew exactly what was troubling Jack, Greta marveled as she placed the salad bowl on the table with Petra bringing in the mashed potatoes. The chicken was almost ready in the oven, the smell making Greta's mouth water.

((OOC: Sooooooo sorry I didn't reply earlier! I was away in Vancouver and then...a test....so I am back (yay?) and ready to roleplay! ))
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 pm

(That is perfectly okay!! Life comes first! Dont worry about it! ^_^ )

Jack chuckles at Greta and looks at the grandmother, "I'm just worried about some people, I haven't been able to find Merida yet." He scratches his head in worry then glances at the food.

He nods politely, "Thank you for having me over, I greatly appreciate it! I don't know what I would do without you guys."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"Oh, it's no problem Jack," Petra wipes her hands on her apron with a smile. "It's our pleasure to help out friends."

"Yes, and Greta seems to like you," Oma pointed out as she stood up. Greta flushed deep red. It wasn't as if she liked him THAT much or that she stood a chance. Just like she didn't stand a chance with Tim.

"Did you find Merida?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

((OOC: Sorry for the change between past and present))
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Jack chuckles and ruffles Greta's hair, then nods to Petra and Oma, "Thank you still."

He takes a seat and shakes his head, "No, I haven't found her yet, I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 pm

"Oh," Greta bit her lip slightly as she helped her grandmother sit.

"Good gracious girl! I am not so old as to need help," her Oma protested. Petra just sighed.

"Jack, I'm sure she's fine," Petra put on a smile which softened her features. "Please, come sit down."

((I AM SOOOOO SORRY I DISAPPEARED FOR SO LONG!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 pm

( XD XD it's alright!! Roleplay whenever you feel like it Girly!)

Jack nods, going and plopping down in one of the chairs. "thank you again for having me, I probably would have been dining on ramen noodles again," he chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 pm

"Well, here you go," Petra passed him the chicken. "Help yourself."

Greta started to pile salad onto everyone's plates as Oma observed her with an entence gaze.

"A bit more on Jack's plate Greta. The boy's as thin as a stick!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:25 am

Jack happily takes some chicken and laughs, "I'm quite sure sticks are a bit thinner than I am, ma'am." he nods gratefully to Greta and smiles, "it smells delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)   The Evening After  (Tag Jack Frost) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evening After (Tag Jack Frost)
Page 1 of 1