Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arthur's story..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthur

Arthur's story.. Empty
PostSubject: Arthur's story..   Arthur's story.. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 pm

(The first part is the same for Arthur and Phoebus.. Smile But the ending change for both of them! XD)

Lincoln; Saving Grace Apartments

“Come here!”

“I’m not so stupid, Phoebus!”

“Really?!”

“Wart! Shut up!”

“Hey! Leave him alone!”

“If I can get my hands on you.. ”

“Ohi! You are making me angry!”

An usual discussion between the cousins, it was normal for that family to have this kind of scene during all the day.. Kay, Phoebus and Arthur were arguing again! And as usual that quarrel would have ended up with a black eye for Kay and some scratch on Phoebus until uncle Hector would intervene to stop them.. “Come on guys! Stop now!” he shouted as he entered in the living room.. “I’m still wondering why our condominiums haven’t kicked us out from here!” he sighed passing an hand through his hair.. “With all the noise you do!” he said pointing his finger at the three boys.. They were listening at him.. Arthur was watching the movements of Hector’s hand and Kay and Phoebus were still massaging their faces.. “It was just a little quarrel between cousins!” Phoebus said with a giggle giving a soft punch at Kay and Arthur.. Hector watched him wrong.. “Don’t you have to be at work now?!” Phoebus jumped when he watched the clock! “Acc! I should be already out!” he shouted and ran towards his bedroom.. he quickly changed himself and walked towards the door.. As a policeman he couldn’t be late and not on Hallow’s Eve when all the kids were out on the streets and all the city would be full of people who come and go.. “See you later!” he said moving his hand to say goodbye.. “And Arthur.. please don’t make uncle angry..” he smiled winking at him.. “Wait! Why can’t I come with you?!” Arthur grumbled watching his brother leave.. He laughed.. “Because I said no!”

Arthur was sitting in his bedroom sulky.. Why couldn’t he go out on Halloween night?! He really didn’t understand.. maybe it was because he already tried to escape from Lincoln three times and all the times Phoebus, Kay and uncle Hector managed to find him before he really left the city.. He shacked his head.. no.. this night he wouldn’t try to escape just go around.. maybe help his brother with his job and maybe convince him to let him go.. Arthur giggled and opened his window.. luckily the fire escape was right under it.. a jump and he was already in the street running to go in the centre of the city..

City centre

“Didn’t I tell you to not go out tonight?!” Phoebus watched his brother in an amused and at the same time annoyed way.. “I thought it was just a suggestion.. not an order!” Arthur crossed his arms watching his brother in his eyes.. “And I thought that you would have needed some help..” he said sitting down on a bench.. Phoebus sighed.. “By now you’re here.. and I can’t bring you at home now..” Arthur smiled and followed him down the street.. First task done!

It was becoming late and they were still out watching all the people to be sure nobody would get hurt.. in the evening they, or to better say, Phoebus stopped two pickpockets and after that calm.. Arthur was watching around eating some candies that he took in a shop and Phoebus was controlling all the people in his ‘area’ when his look was caught by the sky.. it was green! He couldn’t believe it walking a few step ahead to see better.. “I can’t believe it!” Arthur whispered as he stand behind him.. Then a flock of green bats flew on the city creating chaos and panic around the people.. Phoebus took Arthur for his shirt.. “Come!” he shouted as he started to run with him under his arm.. Arthur in a different situation would have bit him for that but in that moment he didn’t know what to do.. his legs were like stone and his voice like disappeared.. They ran for a few minutes when Phoebus let him go.. “Listen to me!” he said with an unnatural calm voice.. “Other people needs my help!” he said pointing in the direction where the bats came from.. “You have to go at home! See if Kay and uncle are ok and close the door and the windows!” Arthur nodded even if his legs were shaking and he wasn’t sure to reach their home in time.. “Good!” Phoebus smiled and ran towards the city leaving Arthur alone..

He watched Phoebus run and leave him in the street.. luckily the bats hadn’t come there yet so for now he was safe.. yes.. safe.. He watched around in the street.. Phoebus brought him in a isolated zone not too far from the centre but neither too near.. he looked again in the direction were Phoebus went.. then started to run in the direction of their apartment.. He didn’t even know where he was going or if it was the right direction.. he was just running.. After a few minutes he ended up in front of the park.. he watched it.. nobody around.. and it was the shortest way to get to their apartment.. maybe.. so what was he waiting?!
All the trees were surrounding by that green sky making them much more scary than usual, at every strange noise Arthur jumped and looked around just to see that it was only an animal or the wind.. he was going to regret his decision but by now he was there and had to keep running to go out quickly.. The trees started to move.. something big was coming in his direction.. he jumped and started to run faster.. the bats were reaching him, panicky he fell on the ground.. “Stupid root..” he grumbled scratching his head.. He raised his look and saw that the bats were disappear.. He looked around as he woke up but nothing.. he was starting to run again when suddenly a bat came from a tree biting him on his arm.. Arthur fell again on the ground hitting his head on a tree..
When he woke up he was still in the forest.. his head was making him crazy but the only thing that he noticed was the strange sign on his arm like scratches.. cleaning up his suits he started to run towards the exit of the park, but when he passed near a big tree a branch hit him on the neck, he jumped and started to run quickly thinking that were still those bats.. But on his way home all the trees he met hit him getting him a lot of scratches and bruises.. Here finally.. the exit.. once he reached the street the trees stopped to hit him.. Arthur watched them.. “What the heck is just happening?!”
Back to top Go down

Arthur's story..
Page 1 of 1