Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning after (tag anyone)

Go down 
+3
Once-ler
Audrey
Joseph De Huitt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Jack cleans a glass and nods, "Yep, anything you could probably want." He hands Holli a menu, "Are you aiming for non-alcoholic or something strong?"

He tilts his head and nods, "anything in particular you like in it as well?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Holli said with a sexy smile, "Strawberries and your name." Holli leaned in with her sexy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Jack salutes and starts on the drink, "Don't think you can put a name in a drink." he smirks and nods, "My name's Jack Frost, who are you?"

He mixes the drink together and slides it to her.
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Greta looked at the door to the restaurant where Jack worked. Her mother, although battered and tired asked her to check up on the young man, and Greta happily ran off. Well, ran off is a bit overexagerated, the girl remarked. More like lugged to the restaurant. With a deep breath, she pushed the door open, trying to stay hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Holli said with a sexy smile as she caught the drink, "Holli Would. Like Hollywood." Holli asked with a seductive smile, "When do you get off?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Jack looks up and tilts his head, squinting his eyes to see who was hiding in the shadows. He chuckles, finally making out who it is and waves the girl over, "You alright, Greta? You don't look too good."

He looks to Holli and tilts his head, "Interesting name. And probably around three, still have a full day ahead of me." He sighs, closing his eyes for a moment. He was still completely exhausted.

But no time for that, work was important and needed to be done. He busies himself cleaning off the counter.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Holli said with a seductive smile, "I can make dinner at my place. You come around at six and I'll cook what you like."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Greta smiles slightly and runs over to the bar, hopping onto a stool. "I'm alright. Just scratched and tired but...how about you?" She blushes slightly, glancing at the beautiful young woman beside her. Hollywood eh?
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 pm

"I fear I'll fall asleep before I even get off of work." Jack looks up and nods to Holli. "How about another day?" He tilts his head, smiling slightly, while trying to ignore that feeling that happened when he recieved an order. Holli was very attractive, but he wanted to go check on Merida and the others before he did anything else after work. He groans rubbing his head, "I mean....the offer sounds very good, and I'm always up for a free meal, but after everything that happened last night, I have some things I need to take care of."

He smiles apologetically at Holli, hoping the order would be cancelled.

Jack looks to Greta and smiles softly, reaching over and ruffling her hair, "Good to hear. I'm alright, but I was forced to run I don't even know how many miles last night." He makes a face before going serious, "Are you alright? How's your mom? Did anything happen??"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm

(getting food, may go poof for a little bit. )
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Holli said with a seductive smile, "Then a weekend on Saturday. I hope you're not busy then."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:16 pm

"Mom's alright, just flustered. She and Oma seem alright except they talk less. She invited you to dinner if you want," Greta smiles at the attention. Her family has almost accepted Jack as their own and worried about him. "Why'd you run?" She glanced at the blond, suddently jealous. Who was this woman who seemed to hold so much power over Jack even though they just met? If they hadn't, wouldn't he have told her about a 'Holli Would" before?
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Jack smiles and salutes, "I'll try to make it. Enjoy your drink ma'am"

He looks down at Greta and smiles, "I might have to take that offer up, but I want to check up a few people as well....what are you having?" he sighs, looking up. "as for why i ran....I'll.....I'll tell that to ya later, I promise. When we're not around so many people." he frowns in worry. "did anything else happen to you guys last night?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Holli looked at Greta and smiled as she drank her drink.
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:37 pm

"I.....I don't remember," Greta frowns, "I mean, I remember the premier and then....that's it. I ran and fell in the forest. You know, the patch that's a shortcut to the apartments. I woke up at the train station in rags. Met some new people this morning. And I know. Mom said whenever you can." She smiles slightly. "Can I get your famous milkshake?" She feels Holli's eyes on her and something inside her stirs.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Holli said with a sad smile, "No...just you reminded me of an old friend I once knew."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Greta wrote:
"I.....I don't remember," Greta frowns, "I mean, I remember the premier and then....that's it. I ran and fell in the forest. You know, the patch that's a shortcut to the apartments. I woke up at the train station in rags. Met some new people this morning. And I know. Mom said whenever you can." She smiles slightly. "Can I get your famous milkshake?" She feels Holli's eyes on her and something inside her stirs.

"coming right up!!" jack salutes and starts making the milkshake, getting the right amount of milk and ice cream. "Anything special in it today?"

He sighs and nods, looking to Greta, "Hey, kiddo.....keep safe, alright? Those...things, you don't need to be out there alone."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm

"Who?" Greta asks Holli before smiling at Jack. "I know. What were they anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Jack shrugs, "don't rightly know...all I know is that they're bad news, stay away from any of them if you see one, alright." he nods, sliding her the milkshake, "on the house, I'll pay for it, kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 pm

"Thanks," Greta smiles, her hands enjoying the coldness of the glass. "Any laundry to do today? Oma will schold me if I abandon it any longer. She gave me a relaxed time because of the premier but now...I don't want to give her any more trouble," her face falls slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Greta wrote:
"Thanks," Greta smiles, her hands enjoying the coldness of the glass. "Any laundry to do today? Oma will schold me if I abandon it any longer. She gave me a relaxed time because of the premier but now...I don't want to give her any more trouble," her face falls slightly.

Jack nods, frowning in concern, "I'll be more than happy to help you out, kiddo. When I get off work and finish checking on Merida, I'll come right over, okay?" he nods, reaching over and ruffling her hair. "don't stress yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 pm

"It's no problem Jack," Greta smiles. "I was gonna do it when I get home, will toss your stuff in as well. I've done that before," she rests her head on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Jack chuckles, "Eh, don't worry about it. I can do it myself. I don't want to be too much of a burden on your family." He smiles and gets back to work, cleaning random things. "But thank you for the offer, I greatly appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 am

Finishing the milkshake, Greta looked at the clock hanging by the bar. "I gotta run," she apologized, "Hopefully I'll see you at dinner!" She slid down the stool, fixing her hair into a ponytail and pulling down her slightly bunched up sweater. With a wave, she was off.

((OOC: I'm sorry, I'm away till Monday/Tuesday morning soooo....can we continue then? XD))
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 am

( sure!! See ya!! ^_^ )

Jack nods, waving to Greta. He chuckles and goes back to cleaning the plates and cups. He was still exhausted, but he was slightly happier now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning after (tag anyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next