Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning after (tag anyone)

Go down 
+3
Once-ler
Audrey
Joseph De Huitt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph De Huitt

Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Joseph stared at Once-ler. “you’re serious? I’ve noticed since the beginning, but all things considered I didn’t…” he trailed off and smirked. “you crushing on her dragon boy? Listen, she’s the auto-repair person. I think if you got her wrenches she’d be happy” he laughed a little at the discomfort of the other man. “I’d get that blush off my face if I were you, or she’ll hit you when she comes out” still laughing lightly he began clearing the dishes away and moving them to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:28 am

((pffft oooh Jospeh xDDD and Oncie<3))

"Hehehe hey Joey, I kinda threw up in your toilet, hope you don't mind too much," was the first thing Adurey said as she wlaked bak outside, most of the blood cleaned off and with Joseph's shirt put on. "Thats really too bad, i enjoyd your meal," she sighend and sat back down on the chair. She gave Once'ler a flat look whens eh noticed the blush. "I was wondering when you would notie I was half naked," she said simply and relaxed in the chair. "By the way, this scarf of yours, it's really agile. What is it for exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:36 am

Once-ler said sheepishly with a blush on his face, "It's for a million uses. You can use it for anything." Once-ler used his thneed scarf to clean up his mess and it looked like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:11 pm

"oh, no problem. as long as you flushed, it won't be hard to clean" he watched Audrey and Once-ler and shook his head, grinning. "look, I've got to get to my apartment, put her in a proper bed, see if nothing's stolen or destroyed, you two can stay here for awhile and chat" he gathered the sleeping Heidi in his arms and started heading for the door. "lock up when you leave, and you're free to eat more of the stew Audrey" with that he was gone and out

((and now you two can continue the adorable awkwardness while I laugh at matchmaker Joseph XD))
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Once-ler thought as he blushed, 'Damn him and leave me alone with her...' Once-ler played his guitar as he hummed a small tune.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:57 pm

((oh Joey how i already love you xDDD))

"Oh thanks Joey," she grinned at brightly, waving at him as he left. She stod back up on slightly trembling legs, she still couldn't walk porperly it seemed, and moved to egt more of that delicious stew.
"Once-ler was it? You don't have to stay here with ya know," she told him, havign noticing him blush again.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 am

Once-ler said with a smile, "I'm good. Besides it's nice to be with someone then being alone." Once-ler handed her the song he was suppose to sing on Halloween and said with a smile, "Here."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 am

She shrugged. "I guess," she said blankly and took the paper handed to her. She read through it, smilign a little. "You've got talent, i give you that," she grinned. "If the whole town hadn't already got an heart attack after this little event, i'm sure they would flok around to hear you sing."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Once-ler asked with a smile, "You doing something after this? Because I have lots of free time."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:08 pm

"Well, i'm suffering from amensia and cramp in my whole body, i doubt i'll be able really do anything," she chuckled. "I was on my way to uncle's house... i think..." she mumbled and trailed off, looking down at the floor. "Too see if he was still ok... I wouldn't mind some company though."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Once-ler grabbed her hand and said with a grin, "Lead the way, Audrey."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

"I would if i rememberd the way," she said blankly, pushing ehrslef off the chair with shaking legs.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Once-ler then smiled and carried her bridal style and said with a smile, "Maybe I'll carry ya home."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

She gave hima weird look and wriggled out of arms, almost tripping over her feet in the process. "Whoa there pretty boy, uh no. No carryign me anywhere 'kay?" she said sternly. "I'm just still in shock, i think, after what happend. Doesn't mean I liked being treated like some girl in distress."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 am

Once-ler pouted and said with concern, "But I can't let you go wobbly like a newborn fawn. It's my job as a man to make sure you come home safe and no broken bones. I wouldn't be a man if I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 am

He just recived anouther blank and unamused look from her. "If i had been a dude you wouldn't have said the same thing," she said matter of factly. "I don't need a man to be ok, I draggedmy ass here all the way from the woods on my own, I'm sure I cna handle my back home from here."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 am

Once-ler took a deep breath as he put her down and went into his dragon form. He growled as he put her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:24 am

"Woah dude, what the hell?!" she burst out, not so very much scared but more irritated that eh seemed to be insisting on carrying her. "I said I don't need to eb carried? What part of 'no' don't you get?" she growled. "...however, a free flying ticket doesn't seem to bad," she mused to herself as she stuided his wings. She whistled impressed. "So, this is what happend when a dragon bit you? Kinda cool. Too bad you're behaviour is kind of annoying though."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Once-ler smirked and ran to take off into the sky. Once-ler took high to the sky as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 pm

(Hi!! I can post here right? *bounces excitedly* Because Jack works for Joseph and I have no clue where else to post him working. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 pm

((sure you can^^ but um uh....I have no idea if Adruey was on the dragon's back or not now.... .____. what just happend? x'D))
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 pm

(Holli can play with Jack ;3)

Holli came into the restaurant and was in her white outfit. Holli sat on the bar stool and asked as she looked around, "Can I get a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm

(yes you are on a dragon's back lol)
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Jack stumbled to work the next morning, his legs still hurting insanely. He still had no clue what had gone on but he was following orders....even orders saying "Stop! Hammer time!"

He still had the "borrowed" hammer in his bag, he'd have to return that soon.

Jack sighs and opens the door, walking in and pulling on an apron. He looks to Holli and nods, "What'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Holli asked with a sexy smile, "Got any sweet drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning after (tag anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next