Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning after (tag anyone)

Go down 
+3
Once-ler
Audrey
Joseph De Huitt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph De Huitt

Morning after (tag anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am

Joseph groaned and touched his bandaged neck and hands, looking at the sleeping figure of the little girl on his table. he'd put the demon in a box and had attempted to stitch it up and put some food in the box, and then the next thing he knew the box had exploded, the stew was eaten and in the demon's place an amnesiastic little girl was asking him what had happened and if she could have more stew, pretty please. considering the damage he could see outside the window, he had a feeling people wouldn't respond well to learning that his new daughter was actually one of the demons that had caused the whole mess in the first place. Joseph sighed again and leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his auburn hair. although he'd been scratched and bitten, it didn't seem he'd been affected. yet. and he really hoped he wouldn't, because he didn't want to know what he'd become.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am

(Hiya 8D)

Adurey groaned, not really sure where exactly in town her weak legs had carried her, she had jus blindly stumbled around, trying to remember what exactly ahd happend the night before... she remember sreaming alot, ehr throut was still raw... and then her body hurt all over... She could barely even stand, which was why she had to lean on something the whole time. She had only tried to get bak home to check on her uncle, but it was as if she had forgotten the way back as well.
She came to a halt and rubbed her head. Her head hurt like hell to... What the hell had she been doing? No rather.... what the hell ahd happend to the twon?
She blinked, trying to focus her blurry eyesight and starred don at herself.
....why was her cloths all torn up? And... was that blood on her?! Oh great... and here she thoguth she couldn't get more confused and paniced.
She sighend and leaned all her weight on the wall she was leanign against, which she didn't realsie was a door until it hadopened she fell backwards flat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:47 pm

((hey there ))

Joseph jumped as someone fell through the door of his cafe and he rushed to where the girl was, helping to pick her up. "hey, hey! you alright? is that...your blood or...?" she was bloody, beaten up, and looked like hell. he helped her to a chair and ran his hands through his hair again before going and getting her some food. the potato stew, a thick slice of bread, and a coke. he gently put his hand on Adurey's head and looked at her in concern. "you gonna be alright kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 pm

She barley even noticed someone ahd helped her to a chair, only felt the nice smell of food. She blinked up at the young man, face blank, as if she was to tired to even show emotion at the moment. "I have absolutely no idea," she sighend and slowly started to eat the stew. "Uh... I can't exatly remember what happend yesterday but... did something happen? I mean, in town or something?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow, she didn’t know? He gently turned her toward the window, a clear view of the destroyed town visible. He then pointed to the still sleeping blond girl on the counter, choosing his words carefully. “green…monsters came and destroyed everything, and bit my neck. Found her and what I assume are the remains of her family in the forest. Like you, she doesn’t remember anything that happened last night. Well, she can’t remember things period but, you know” he shrugged. “more stew?”
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Oh... So the green bats things hadnt only been a dream then? Well, at leats she know there was nothgin wrong with her head. She turned and slumped back down on the chair, gulping down all the coke in one go. "Yes please, more stew," shesighend before slamming ehr head against the table. "Thise green things? I think one bit me too.... on my arm," she mumbled as she looked at the sleeping girl. "...I wonder if my uncle is ok...."
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:42 pm

“I wonder if anyone is okay” he responded dryly. And quickly got her more food, placing it on the table in front of her and nodding. “it was rather freaky, they lifted me up above the trees, and then dropped me. I’m Joseph De Huitt, the owner of the café you are currently eating in, but I’ll let it be free for now” he let the last bit be humorous and winked at her, before going to the blond girl on the counter as she started moving around. “who’re you, and where’s your uncle? I just came to town last week so..” he laughed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:54 pm

"Oh, a newcommer eh?" she couldn't help but smirk. "You sure got a bad timming then. I'm Audrey, work as a mechanic. Ask anyone in town in, if they're still alive that is, and they can tell you abotu me," she shrugged. "My uncle... was at home with hs wife. He's sick, so i was out yesterday doign working for him. And then..." she frowned and rubbed her forehead. ""Then those green things turned up. I cna't really remember what happend, just screaming until my throut went raw and my body hurting and burning all over..."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Once-ler came in and gasped as he saw Audrey and smiled. Once-ler shook his head and asked with a grin, "One fish stew and make it red snapper. Also a drink for the lady on me."
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:05 pm

he smirked back and rolled his eyes "oh, believe me. I've got the most amazing luck you just don't even know" he snorted and folded his arms, leaning against the counter as Heidi, he'd decided on Heidi, went back to sleep. "well, the local mechanic? great! if I still had a car, but hey. maybe if I get a car, right?" his face softened and he nodded in understanding. "I'm sure your uncle and his wife are alright Audrey" he shook his head at her recounting of events and shrugged. "I'm sorry. sounds rough" she most likely would not be happy with the true origins of Heidi, then. he'd keep that in mind.

he raised an eyebrow at the newcomer and went to get more stew. "sorry. fresh out of red snapper. I got potato or ham stew, your choice. the whole thing'll be five forty. two dollars for the drink, three dollars for the stew" he paused by the door to the kitchen and looked at Once-ler expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Audrey smiled back at Joseph, deciding that she would like this man. Hey, she always complanined that no one she knew could cook, and this guy right here, and he owned a cafe.
"I'm sorry for your bad luck then," she shrugged and continued to eat, for the moment forgettign how her cloths were all torn and blood drenchend.

She gave Once-ler a blank look, raising an eyebrow when he ordered a drink for her as well. "Oh hey, someone's alive," she staed boredly and went bak to her stew.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Once-ler said with a grin as he paid for the drink and meal, "I'll take potatoes and here." Once-ler played on his guitar as he hummed a tune as he waited on his meal.
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm

"hey, unless you know lullabies, shush it on the music. I got a kid here who just survived watching hell unfold. I'd much prefer her to sleep the shock off, and not cry anymore, yea?" he placed the soup on the table and gave Audrey the drink as he took the money from Once-ler, giving him a warning glance. "I'm Joseph, the little girl is Heidi. I don't know if you two know each other, but I'd love to know who you are, sir" he put the money in the cash register and went to get himself something to eat. he hadn't eaten since yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Adruey slurped on her drink, watching the once-ler play with a blank and tired look. "You seem way to happy after the icnident that just happend," she stated. "Were you one of the luky ones who stayed inside your home when.... the green bats attacked? Though I doubt staying inside would've kept anyone out of harms way...."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Once-ler said with a smile, "Once-ler and yes I do know a lullaby." Once-ler strum softly and sang softly

If I had words

To make a day for you

I'd sing you a morning

Golden and True

I would make this day

Last for all time

Then filled the night

Deep in moonshine

Once-ler then stopped playing and said sadly then his eyes turned green, "Nope...I wasn't that lucky."
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 pm

he nodded. "not bad. work on your B note, though" he sighed ruefully and rubbed his neck, looking at Once-ler. "one, nice name. two, join the club. I am starting to wonder if anyone got out without getting hurt. what happened to you? I got a free ride above the trees before they dropped me by her" he nodded at Heidi. it wasn't a total lie, when he'd landed they were nearby each other...in the sense that she was crushed under his chest, unlucky little demon. he nodded, agreeing with Audrey. "whatever they were, they attacked anything that moved. I don't think even the rodents and whatever got out without getting bit. or scratched" he shrugged and began devouring his own bowl of soup.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Once-ler showed the bite mark on his arm and sighed as he said, "A nightfury bit me after that green bat took a bite out of me."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Adurey went bak to slurping up her stew. She's never felt this hungry before... And she was sure she had a alot to eat before wlaking home on the night before. Hell, she never really felt hungry! She go on a whole day without eating, as long as she something to drink. And ehr body still hurt... in places she didn't even know could hurt.
"Hey, do you guys feel any... different, after the attack?" she asked them both with a blank stare. "Like, I don't know,hunger pains, cramps, or maybe even memory loss? Beacuse that's totally how i'm feeling."
She bliked at the one-ler. "a dragon bit you? Froget my question then."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Once-ler nodded his head and looked at the child. Once-ler breathed as he slowly as fire came out but not enough to catch anything on fire.
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 pm

"a nightfury....like a dragon?" he stared at him incrediously. "let me get this straight...you were bitten by a dragon after the demons?!" he threw his hands up and shook his head. "I came here to escape the reality of the city, but this takes the cake! nobody told me demons and dragons were forest residents!" he took a deep breath. "um..no, not really. she's got memory loss, but I can recall everything with surprising clarity" he blinked at the fire display. "careful. you almost set the napkin tray on fire"
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"They're newommers as well, like you," Adruey stated, not being able to eb surprsied or shocked by anythign at this point. "Never new this little town could egt so popualr."
She stared down at herself again. "Um, sorry about asking, but do you think you ahve some shirt for em to borrow? I look like some sort of physco killer from a horror movie."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Once-ler blushed as he handed her his thneed scarf and said, "Take it. You can use it as a shirt."
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 pm

He sighed. “you, me earlier, although I know that that was for a fact my blood, the kid….yea, I’ve got a shirt. Just a sec” he nodded to his two customers and retreated to the back, coming back a minute later with a large white T-shirt with the words “Largo’s Medieval Festival 30th Anniversary” on it over the face of a chibi knight. “I worked there through collage. Anyway, it should work, bathroom’s to the right” he pointed the way and then sat down with a sigh. Just his luck he arrived with the bats and dragons and who knows what else. He just couldn’t catch a break, could he?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Surprised that btoh of them actually offerd something to wear, she took both the shirt and the scarf before heading to the bathroom to change.
Once iniside she looked ta herself in the mirror, trying to see if she ah dany scars or wounds. She was coverd in blood afetr all... but the more she looked she got the feelignt hat none of it belogned to her. She didn't wether to be thankful or more freaked out by this.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Once-ler groaned as he blushed hard and cursed under his breath, "Damn it. I didn't realize she was half naked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (tag anyone)   Morning after (tag anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning after (tag anyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next