Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas

At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 pm

"It was a patient," he said and instantly felt sick. "I... didn't mean to do it. It just happened... Just like it did right before," he said, still shocked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 pm

'What was their condition?' he asked before laughing slightly, 'don't worry about that, I'm still all in one piece,' he said, though he still felt weak, even more so after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm

"He was vey sick," Thomas said and looked up at Dimitri. "Did you get hurt?" he asked concerned. It was obvious that Dimitri wasn't his usual self, but he wasn't sure how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
Meg

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Meg walked over to Dimitri and sat on his lap, she had no idea where her sudden hunger for blood had come from but she did know that after she drank Dimitri's blood she felt a satisfaction she'd never felt before, and maybe it will help him too, she thought, knowing how weak he was right now.

'Here,' she whispered, moving her hair away from her neck, 'this will help .. trust me.'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 pm

'No, don't worry about me,' he lied, smiling comfortingly at his friend, 'maybe it was just that mans time to go ..' he stopped talking as soon as Meg sat on his lap. He watched her, confused as she exposed her neck to him.

'Meg, what are y ..' Dimitri stopped when he noticed small marks start to appear on her neck, cuts? he thought as he brushed them with his fingertips, her pulse, he soon realised and as he watched the blood pumping through her veins, he was hypnotised. He felt his weak state take over and he knew exactly what he had to do to make it go away and with one swift movement he sank his newly extended fangs into her skin not caring that Thomas could see everything.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Thomas appreciated Dimitri's efforts to make him feel better, even if it didn't help much.
His eyes widened as he watched Dimitri expose his fangs and dig into Megs skin. "W-what are you doing?" he said in a scared tone as he stood up with shaken legs and backed away from the couple. "What are you?" Everything on this day was wrong. His own transformation, and now this.
Back to top Go down
Meg

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Meg moaned softly, gripping his shoulders tightly as he drank her blood. After he pulled away from her, she slowly licked the blood from his chin before kissing him passionately on the lips.
She stood up and walked towards Thomas, placing a hand on his cheek.

'What do you think we are?' she asked with a smile, fangs extended, digging slightly into her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Thomas looked at her fangs. Then over at Dimitri. He couldn't believe it. This was not possible. He backed away from Meg and hurried to his room. He pulled his cover over his head, hoping that this was all just a dream. (I just realised all my characters act like this >.<)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Dimitri felt stronger as soon as he tasted her blood, not knowing why this was happening or why it felt so natural. All he knew was that when she kissed him, he knew that their was a new bond between them that neither of them could deny.

'Meg!' he whispered sternly, but she just shrugged as Thomas disappeared into his room. Dimitri stood up and followed him, knocking lightly on the door.

'Thomas?' he called as he walked into the room. He noticed the bundle under the covers and sat next to him on the edge of the bed, 'I don't know what's going on here .. everything seemed so normal a few hours ago ..'
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Then why isn't it normal anymore?" he mumbled from under the covers. He stuck his head out and looked up at Dimitri. "I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Dimitri smiled to himself, unlike his friend he didn't really mind what they'd become, no matter how weird it is, he thought.

'We were kinda busy in the bedroom when it changed for us ..' he said and laughed slightly, 'do you know what happened out there?'
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Thomas couldn't understand how Dimitri could be so calm about it. What was going on wasn't normal. And it freaked him out.
He tried to rermember what had happened earlier that day when Dimitri asked. "I'm not sure. I was at the hospital and people started hearing a lot of noise.. I checked outside to see what was going on, and everywhere... there was these... green things.. And then I think I lost consciousness, because the next thing I remember is..." He pulled the cover over his head again and mumbled. ".. that old man."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 pm

'Green things?' he repeated slowly, turning to look out of the window to see the sky was dark and green, 'considering what's happening out there, I don't think anyone will care what happened,' he said as he dragged the covers off of him and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 pm

"Maybe you're right," Thomas said and sat up. But even so that didn't change what he had done. It didn't change how he felt about it. But there was nothing he could do about it now, so maybe it was just best to forget about it. Or at least pretend.
Thomas turned his gaze at the sky outside. "Do you think this is happening everywhere?" he asked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Meg

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:12 pm

'Ladies,' Meg greeted them sarcastically from the doorway with a nod. She walked towards them and sat on Dimitri's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stared at Thomas with a grin.

'Do you want to go find out?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate   At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the beginning of cake and hot chocolate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Saving Grace Apartments :: Floor 4 :: Apartment 407 - Thomas, Dimitri and Meg :: Living Room-
Jump to: