Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JR

SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) Empty
PostSubject: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:44 pm

"SHOPPING TIME!" JR hollered jumping up and raising his arms happily in the air like he just didn't care."You know, I still can't believe you handcuffed me and left me to sleep against the freezing fridge last night! What kind of friend are you, DJ?! And where'd you get those bad boys anyway?" He rolled his eyes at Derek's silence and placed his arms behind his back, clasping his hands together. As much as he wanted to be annoyed at his gruff friend, he couldn't. Because of Derek's handcuff scheme, JR finally managed to control the flames of his hands thus allowing him to be able to touch them together. He wasn't able to touch himself yet but he hoped to get there eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Derek hated shopping and he put his fingers in his ear as his silly friend shouted to the skies.
Which was looking a lot better with the sun out.
Although there was still some green in the atmosphere.
He just hoped it wasn't poisonous to their health.
He grinned when JR brought up the handcuffing situation.
"The kind who likes to protect his stuff," he said.
He grabbed JR's shirt, stopping him from skipping across the busy street.
Ever since his weird dream-like incident, he's been trying to keep JR safe from car rammings.
"So what's the game plan, man?"

(o btw im in class so i might be slow posting gals)
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 pm

JR felt a sudden jerk back when a car flew past the crosswalk. "HEY! THAT WAS A YELLOW LIGHT, YOU A-HOLE!" He looked back to see Derek leg go of his shirt, clearly preoccupied in his reading. "What. Is. That? DJ, you becoming a nerd all of a sudden?" He snatched the small pocket textbook out of his hands and ran across the street, flipping through the pages. "By the way, we're meeting a hot chick by the entrance!" He yelled it so fast, he was sure Derek didn't catch all of what he said.

Last edited by JR on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 pm

"That is a class assignment you know. "
Derek scoffed when he finally caught up with JR on the other side.
He grabbed the textbook back and pocketed it.
He then turned to JR with an annoyed look.
"Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Ooc: Dang! That was fast Ruc! 8D Rukia you can join in now! x3
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Odette walk to the mall. She was glad to see JR again as she look at her dress on last time and see JR with someone that she did know. "Hi JR" said Odette with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

"Ah here she is! Just on time too!" JR squeezed his eyes shut and stuck out his tongue as he put his arms around Odette's shoulders. "Odette, Derek. Derek, Odette: My baby's mama." He busted out laughing at their expressions and skipped ahead of them. "Now that that's over with, let's go find me some button down shirts and shorts. Yeha!"
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Derek eyed her and gave a forced smile.
"Hey." He groaned when JR pulled the babymama intro.
He knew he wasn't serious.
The guy was never serious about relationships.
And ever since his one night stand last year, JR has never let him live it down.
"He's kidding. Nice dress, by the way. You're trying to impress him?"
Derek asked Odette and nodded to the skipping fool in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Odette blush a little when he told who she was. Odette look at Derek as JR skipped head of them "A little and thanks" said Odette as she look at him and started walking "And what with the baby mama" asked Odette.
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Derek sighed and scratched the back of his head.
"I had this one night stand last year with a fellow college freshman and ever since then, JR found out, he's been teasing me about probably impregnating her and having an unknown child somewhere.
He can be an asshole, I know but funny thing is, I haven't seen her at all since that night.
Anyways, JR takes up the joke more to bash on me than anything. O well."
They walked into one of the clothing stores and heard JR calling for them by one of the racks.

(sorry Heart, you're too slow. im home now btw)
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Ooc: Aaiiee! I'm editing jeez x3 for that you get a short replies Ruc! nya nya Razz

JR skipped along into the store and found the perfect rack of shirts he needed. "Hey guys! Fashion help, pleeeease!" When they got there, he shoved Derek towards the rack of shorts. "You obviously hate shopping and have no style. Just pick out 7 shorts for me. You know my size."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Odette look at them, like they have been friends for years but JR shouldn't teast him about the girl. Odette walk over to a line of shirts and started to look.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:57 pm

"Odiiiee!" JR picked up a floral flannel shirt and showed it to her. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Derek search through the rack, quickly pulling shorts off the hangers and making a pile.
He could care less what size they were but he did smirk when he notice one in the pile was definitely too big for JR.
He actually wondered if his buddy would even notice it in there.
This'll be goooood. He thought.

(thats great. so u will have replies in faster then? Cool)
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Odette turn around "I'm sorry but no way" said Odette as she grab the shrit and put it back. Odette was glad that she was there as she pull out a nice flannel shirt and hold it up to him.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 pm

JR laughed as she replaced his shirt choice with another one that was truly a much better choice. "I'm so happy you came." He remarked, giving her a small kiss on the lips and then sticking his tongue at Derek when she wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Derek pretended not to see the kiss and the taunt.
What the fuck's wrong with him? He rolled his eyes.
Although he was questioning Odette's sanity as well.
Since he's met JR, not one girl found him charming.
Odette was the first one and he wondered what she even saw in JR.
He yanked a handful of shorts and placed them in the pile.
"I'm done and I'm out. Tired of this shopping spree..."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Odette was supries by the kiss. Odette look at Derek "What why" asked Odette as she turn around at JR "What did you do" asked Odette.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

JR keeled over with laughter. "What make you think I did anything?! And he's not going anywhere. He likes to make a scene when he thinks I'm being stupid so that I will stop. FINE DJ. You win, dude."
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 pm

He stopped and looked back at them.
"Look, I just think you two need some privacy."
He shook his head slowly and continued out the store.
"Plus I'm starving. Finish up here and meet me at the Cafe in town."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Odette look at him and at JR "Thanks for getting Derek to leaven" said Odette as she sat down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm

JR took her hand and smiled. He loved being able to touch her and not worry about hurting her. "Relax, he's just hungry. He's grumpy and anti-social when he's hungry. Let's finish up here and then we'll go meet up with him." He kissed her hand and then scanned the shorts Derek had piled up. "Whoa! Since when was I a XL?!"
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Odette blush as he hold her hand and kiss it. "Well you mush have" said Odette as she stand up "Well I guess we better get to the cafe" said Odette with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 pm

JR laughed at her quip and let her take the bags of clothing as they headed out to go meet Derek.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 am

Odette grab the bags and follow him out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)   SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP) Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOPPING (Paging DJ and Odie xP)
Page 1 of 1