Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JR

THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) Empty
PostSubject: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

JR awoke with a start and was definitely not happy to find that he was still at the train station. This was one hard dream to crack awake from! He laughed to himself. He felt in his pocket for his phone and his eyes widened when he felt ashes in its place.

He was examining the ashes when he smelt smoke and looked down to see his pants pocket on fire and then, swatted at it with his hand only to see more flames emit. "Wholey moley!" He screamed and stopped, dropped and rolled to extinguish the fire. He was breathing rapidly as he examined his hands and a thought came to him and as he brought his hands closer to each other, a small flame started to form between them. "Whoa..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
Greta

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 am

Greta couldn't understand where she was nor how she ended up here. Her whole body hurt, her muscles refused to move the way she wanted. Her nails slid against the hard floor, her heart slowly came back to life. With an effort she opened her blue eyes, the world a blur before her as she tried to focus. Her lothes were ripped, rather she barely had anything on. How, when she always was so proper? Too tired, too weak to even blush, she only remarked that it must be the reason why she was so cold.

Slowly, she sat up and looked around, head spinning. She felt like she would be sick. Her skin had never been this cold and clammy, her red hair such a mess. She needed to get home from...wherever this was. Help, she muttered althought her throat was parched and lips cracked. No, she didn't even make a noise, only her lips moved in her imagination.
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 pm

((OOC: Sorry XD))

Greta slowly stood up on shaking legs, head pounding. She hugged the wall, half sliding, half falling as she made her way to the exit. She finally came to her senses and although the world was still a bit blurry, she realized where she was. Shakily, she woddled out of the train station like a half drunk, beaten up shadow, painfully making her way home.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Ooc: Awwh darn Greta! I missed you deary! I'm sorry but we'll meet again because i'll let JR take notice of her presence before she left Very Happy

JR heard a whisper that took him out of his fire fascination. But by the time he noticed the girl, she was up and wobbling toward the exit. He hesitated upon seeing she was hardly dressed and glanced around for something to cover her with when he heard a noise behind him and he gasped. "DJ?! How'd you find me dude?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Derek ran to station and kept running until he slid on a small pile of ashes and landed on his butt.
"Ow what the fuck..?" He groaned, slowly standing as he spotted JR, a few feet from him.
"Hey man. Let's just say, I followed the trail of your burned down house! What the hell happened?"

(finally replied. u miss me Heart? Wink)
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Ooc: You bet I did! 'What the hell happened, Ruc?' lol!

JR stuck his tongue out and laughed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, DJ. The train was attacked. I'm still having a hard time believing it but I guess that means I'm officially homeless now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

"Normally, I'd say you're right but," Derek sighed and crossed his arms.
"I saw the green bats and they attacked me too."
He closed his eyes in thought and then grabbed JR's wrist.
"Come on man you can stay at my place until-ow! What the!"
He looked down to see JR's wrist was turning red and getting hot.
"O wow. Don't tell me that you..."

(lol mocking me r u? and long story short: computer broke and caused problems)
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Ooc: Awwh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be okay.

JR frowned. "Did they do something to you?" He waited as Derek though and recoiled when he grabbed him. "Wait!" But it was too late. A fire was erupting in his body and Derek must've felt it since he was staring at his hand in disbelief.
"Yeah yeah, I burned my own house down and... i'm hot. Literally." He took on a smug look at the mention of his hotness.
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Derek looked down at his reddened hand and winced when he touched it.
He stared up at the green sky and shook his head.
"We should talk about this in private and not out in the open like this. Come on."
He walked down the steps and headed in the direction of his apartment.
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm

JR started to follow Derek but rolled his eyes and ran off in the other direction towards the woods. He was starting to get frustrated and he needed some time to clear his head and figure out how to solve the burning touch.
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 am

Derek watched as his friend ditched him.
He shook his head and continued on into town.
He already extended his invitation and JR knew where he lived.
He was not going to chase after him anymore tonight.
Besides he needed to heal his hand and prepare for his fire friend's arrival into his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)   THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez) Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS ISN'T A DREAM?! (JRTask2: Paging Mr. Julez)
Page 1 of 1