Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holli Would

Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  Empty
PostSubject: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Holli brought Vlad to a small cafe and got two mugs of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"Thank you," Vlad paused to tie up Grom, feeding him a strip of bacon. He held the chair for Holli to sit before placing himself across from her. "So what do you do Holli besides..." he paused, "well, your night jobs."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Holli said with a smile, "Painting. But no one buys my artwork. I wish they would. I can show you at my home."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh? I am quite fond of artwork myself. What's the subjact matter?" He asked, taking a sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Holli said with a honest smile, "Doves. I love to draw them and paint them."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Doves? The white birds of love, symbols of Venera?" he looked thoughtful. "Never considered that subject matter but now that I think of it, I have some decent examples of paintings in the old house with doves. A gift from my grandfather," he added after a thought with a smile that showed there was much more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Holli said with a sad smile, "For me it meant freedom. I ran from my family and well the price for my freedom was high. My parents were burned alive in a fire."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 pm

"My appologies," they sat quietly for a while. "If you love art, I would love to show you the collection some time. It's all private owned and no one has seen much of those works."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 am

Holli kissed Vlad and said with a smile, "I like that."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 am

"Very well," Vlad leaned back. Cocky girl, he felt bad for her. "Sometime then."

((OOC: If I die on you, I hope you'll excuse me till Tuesday XD))
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm

((OOC: OK LOL)

Holli sipped her coffee and looked at his dog.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Vlad followed her gaze as Grom raised his head with ear laid back. The hound didn't bare his teeth but even then he was fear inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 am

Holli asked with a smile, "Where did you get your dog? He's quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 am

Vlad frowned. Where did he get the hound? It all seemed a blur, he only ever remembered the big events - the wars, the peace treaties and the curse. He hated the last one most of all.

"A breeder off the outskirts of Saint Petersburg," he replied. "My father's gift," Again, his face briefly revealed a smirk as if he was laughing at his own joke, one that no one but himself would know.

((OOC: Sorry XD I disappeared again but I am back for a while Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Holli said with a sad grin, "I guess...you must be happy."
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)    Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee with Vlad (tag;Vlad)
Page 1 of 1