Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coffee break (tag anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Coffee break (tag anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Jack cleans out some glasses and fills one up. He glances around, spotting no one. He quickly fills up a paper cup of coffee and downs it, trying to keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Charlotte walked in to the cafe. She had a pad of paper and a pencil to write. In case she needed to talk to anyone Pix at home needing some time to just walk. She had left She walked over to the counter and wrote down her coffee order showing it to the person at the counter. She waited and got her drink.

Charlotte looked around to see if there was anyone there that she knew. Charlotte hatted eating or drinking alone. She looked around only seeing a boy about her age having a drink of something. She walked over and tapped the chair. She showed him a piece of paper asking if she could sit down with him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 am

Jack had been looking out the window when he suddenly felt the tap He jumps and spins around, looking up to Charlotte with wide eyes. He pushes himself up and nods, "Would you like something to drink ma'am?" He rubs his neck, laughing nervously, "I actually work here, I was taking a small break."

He blinks at the paper and looks up to her in confusion, tilting his head, "of course you can sit here.....Can.....can you not talk?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 am

Charlotte blinked in surprise when the boy sprang up and started talking. She nodded when he asked if she could not speak. She tapped her throat and nodded making a flighty motion with her hand trying to say it went away. She sat down and motioned for him to sit back down. She smiled at him gently before taking a sip of her coffee.

[i]I'm Charlotte[i/] She wrote down showing him. She looked at him expectantly hoping for him to give her his name.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 am

Jack blinks at her and awkwardly sits back down. He coughs and nods, "Nice to meet you Charlotte....I'm Jack." He smiles and looks around nervously, hoping Joseph wouldn't appear and lecture him about the importance of working.

He looks back to Charlotte and gives her a sympathetic smile, "Lemme guess....those bat things attacked you and you can't talk?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Charlotte shivered as she thought about how the bats had attacked her, cutting her throat and ripping her close. She looked up at the handsome boy and nodded yes to his question.

She gestured with her hand asking him what his problem was. She had found that everyone now had something wrong with them and she was curious about all of them.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Jack winces "Ouch, I can only imagine how that must have been." He makes a face, "Those things were terrifying and they hurt too...." He blinks at her hand gesture and he visibly pales. "Um...."

It would probably be alright to tell this girl about his curse....as she couldn't give orders. But what if she was to tell someone about it?

.........It was then that Jack kinda facepalmed mentally. Of course she couldn't tell anyone about it, she couldn't talk. He takes a breath and leans on his elbow, "I'm forced to obey any orders given to me." ^^;
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Charlotte's eyes widened in horror at the thought of being forced to do whatever someone else tells you too.

She wrote down 'Anything?' she looked at him with fear. She loved her freedom and the idea of someone else taking that control terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Jack closely watched her reaction and takes a sigh of relief when she looked horrified. He nods, "Yep, anything. Any sort of command whatsoever." He makes a face, "Not the funnest thing ever." >_<
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Charlotte nodded in complete agreement. Charlotte set her coffee down stood and stepped around the table. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled his head against her chest.

Cale always said she was far to friendly physically but she couldn't help it she showed people she cared by touch and since loosing her voice she had become even more physically affectionate.

She stroked his hair and rested her check on top of his head as she held him to her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Jack flails slightly at the sudden hug. He wasn't used to hugs even in the slightest, and especially from people he barely knew.

He coughs and hugs her back awkwardly, really, really confused as to why he was being hugged right now.

"um......thank...you??"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Charlotte pulled back blushing slightly. Her brother told her many times that just because she was a hugger didn't mean others were used to that sort of thing. Cale himself was only used to hugs from a select few girls, herself, Jasmine, Odette, Odette's mom and their own mother. If anyone else hugged him he would usually be very awkward about it.

She sat back down and began to write

'Sorry about that, I'm a hugger. Even before the curse thing and even more now. Your curse is so horrible I felt I needed to show you that I cared and the fastest way was with a hug. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.' She smiled at him with a slight blush as she pushed what she wrote to him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Jack reads over the note and he rubs his neck, laughing slightly awkwardly, "It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm just not used to hugs a lot." He waves it off, "Don't worry about it, I understand perfectly. If you want to hug, it's alright by me."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 am

Charlotte gave a silent laugh and grinned. She took another sip of her coffee. She took her pad back and began writing again.

'So when you aren't working what do you do for fun Jack?' She looked at him with interest as she took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Jack sips the rest of his coffee and reads over the note. He chuckles and shrugs, "Me? Mostly anything I can do. I don't have much money so mostly I spend time with friends or wandering about." He nods, "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Charlotte sighed sadly and tapped her throat and made a motion of something coming out of her mouth. She tried to tell Jack that she used to sing. She then stood up and did some twirling and a bow. She still had dance and for that she was grateful.
Her silvery blue pattered sundress flared up around her thighs as she spun. Some of her hair fell out of her bun and slipped across her face as she smiled.

(the dress [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

( Awwww, I can't see the dress. Sad Sad )

Jack blinks and then grins, "I bet you were good at singing..." Then he pauses as he realizes, "Oh.....I'm so sorry. It must be even more difficult then with the lost voice." He winces, "I can't imagine loosing mine. It would be very difficult."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 pm

( [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ... better?)

Charlotte nodded and looking down. her teachers had said she had a natural talent and then at the that her drive to be the best singer she could and her parents money to get her what ever she needed and you had a recipe for success. She had just finished signing contracts that said when she finished high school she would be able to begin recording her first album.

That lose was one of the things that led her to Thrax but that wasn't something she liked to think about now. She knew what she was doing, going to get drugs was wrong but she just kept hurting.

Charlotte shook off the more depressing thoughts and put on her happy face. The one that kept Cale and Jasmine from finding out what she was doing.

She shrugged as if it didn't really matter at all.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 am

( It keeps saying only Admins are allowed to see the link)

Jack thinks, "Well, nothing much, I like to explore the woods a bit though." He shrugs, "It's not bad in there." He laughs awkwardly, "But that's really, all I can do."

He leans back, "Tell me about yourself though, I'm boring. Surely you have some better stories."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:50 am

(try copy and pasting it into another tab)

Charlotte thought for a moment. She really didn't think she was that interesting. She pulled her paper over to her and began writing.

'Not much to tell. Grew up rich. Went to school. Got my voice stolen.' She hesitated for a moment thinking for some reason to tell him about the drugs but didn't she hated when Pix tried to fix her and she didn't want her new friend to do that either.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 pm

( Can't, not even quote is bringing it up the link. >_< )

Jack shrugs, "Sounds much more interesting than mine. Living on my own, no school, then got cursed." He leans back in his chair, grinning, "Well....what's your family like?"

He messes around with a napkin as he speaks, folding it into different shapes.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 pm

(in order to see it you'll have to send it in a pm Razz)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 pm

(ty Kayley ^^)

Charlotte shook her head smiling. She started writing.

'Twin brother. He's sweet but he can be really over protective too. What about your family?"

She took another sip of coffee as she looked at Jack curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 pm

( Thank you!!!! ^_^ )

Jack glances over the note and pauses slightly, looking around as he thought of a way to answer that one, "Well....I have one.....but I technically don't anymore. I was disowned so....they're no longer my family." He pushes himself up and gets another cup of coffee, then returns to the table.

"So, tell me about this brother?" He tilts his head curiously, "A twin huh? That must have been fun."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded. She then began to write. 'I like you Jack. You're easy to talk to .... well 'talk' to. Razz ' she smiled pushing it toward him to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee break (tag anyone)   Coffee break (tag anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee break (tag anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next