Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Whole Year Later...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Jim smiled. "Uh, yeah. Well, I'm Jim Hawkins, go to Lincolndale Private school, I have a mom, a dad, a half older brother named Milo... I'd always come over to your house after Milo would rough me up. You would let me hide out there until Mom got on his case because she knew when I didn't come home for awhile that Milo had something to do with it...." He said, remembering the times he had maybe a black eye or something and Kayley would be the first one to help out.

"But, I guess you don't remember that either, huh?" Jim asked, wearing a bit of a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 pm

'Bleergh, kill me now...' These two were so sappy. He was thinking if he should walk out and ask the questions or not. Would spice up things a bit.
Though he was rather happy to have caused Jim such pain back in those days. He hadn't really wanted a little brother, to mess up his life.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Kayley frowned, "Why would he hurt you?" She asked her tone actually becoming much more angry. She was grateful she had helped Jim back when she had had her memory.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

"Milo's never liked me. As I said before, we're half brothers." Jim said, before noticing her getting angry.

"Hey, relax, he hasn't even seen me for a year now." Jim told her, not wanting her to worry.

You haven't changed that much. He thought, smiling a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 am

Milo rolled his eyes. "And that's about to change Jimmy." He said stepping out of his hiding place with his arms crossed in an unamused way. He lazily walked towards them. "Mind telling me what are you doing here Jimmy? Or if you'd rather prefer to tell me why have you been hiding from me for a year?"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:36 am

Kayley's eyes narrowed when she saw the new arrival and frowned when she heard what he was saying, "You're Milo? huh?" She demanded. The look in his eyes was all she needed to know before she was moving forward and before she knew what she herself was doing; she punched him in the face. "I honestly have no idea why I did that...but I think I can rightly say you've had that coming." She snapped down at him.
(please, please don't KILL her!! *hides*)
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 am

OOC: sorry Jim for going before you, but I don't want you to stop me XDDDDD Evil or Very Mad and don't worry Kayley, I won't kill you... yet Twisted Evil

He felt the punch in his jaw. For a girl in her shape she packed quite a punch. He turned his head back after the punch, glaring at her as he rubbed his jaw.
He slowly removed his hand, and bunched her right in the nose. "Well if I hadn't done anything to you before... I have now." He said giving a mocking bow to her before turning his attention back to Jim, waiting for answers.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 pm

{OOC: Shocked CRAP! this is going to be tough figuring out something good...}

Crap! Jim thought, staring at Milo in shock.

When Kayley punched Milo, he looked at her in shock next. Then when he saw Milo look up, he recognized the look.

"Milo, don't-!" He shouted, right before Milo punched Kayley in the nose.

Jim caught her as she stumbled back from the punch. Jim looked up at Milo and glared.

"First one is none of your concern and second one is that last we saw each other you were turning into a werewolf; why wouldn't that make me stay away from home for awhile?" He stated, helping Kayley stand back up.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Kayley could feel the blood start to flow from her nose and wiped her nose as she glared at Milo. She got herself into a standing position and sighed as she felt the blood keep going. Bastard she thought darkly as she glared at Milo, he sure packed one hell of a good punch, she gave Jim a small smile as he helped her up and then pinched the bridge of her nose to try and stop the flow.

Last edited by Kayley Riddle on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 pm

He gave Jim a pissed look. "I turned back when the moon went down. And Rose didn't run when she saw me. That makes you either a coward, or you are hiding something little brother." He was silent for a while.
"So tell me. What is it that you were up to that you didn't have time to come home for a year."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Jim moved in front of Kayley, not wanting her to take anymore beatings from Milo.

"Why should it matter if I come home or not? You hate my guts anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if you sold my stuff or whatever." Jim said, knowing Milo didn't really care that he came home, he never cared about him; he only liked to use him as a punching bag when he could.

"So what if I ran off? I saw a lot of freaky things happen that night; so many people changed in front of my eyes at once. With Rose, my guess is that she only saw you and we both know she cares about you despite your temper." He stated, knowing he was right.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Kayley blinked surprised when Jim moved in front of her protectively. She listened to him though and then made a noise when she heard someone actually liked Milo. She hadn't even known him for very long and already she knew she didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm

"Your things are still there, I haven't touched them. We are brothers after all, I don't completely hate you.
Now tell me what you were looking for, or I'll rough up your girlfriend some more." He said cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:02 pm

(Is it Johanna's turn?)
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 am

OOC: yup, I think so Wink unless you want to punch me again
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm

(*cough* well since you brought it up <<>> XDD)
Kayley's eyes narrowed, "You jerk!" She snapped and before she knew what she herself was doing again she punched him once again only with more force. "Only a coward beats girls." She snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 am

His head turned to the side by the force of the punch. Damn she was like she used to be, how positively annoying.
He quickly recovered, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into a headlock. "Really? Cause last time I checked it's okay for women to hit men, but not the other way around? I am just bringing equality here, if you have something to complain about." He held her tighter, making it harder for her to breathe. "And it was you who decided to bring the fists in this fight. We were talking nicely before that." He pointed out.
(OOC: XD sorryyy)
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 pm

(don't be XDD)
Kayley grunted and then stomped her foot down on his own before sharply elbowing him in the stomach and then shoving him off of her. "Oh is that what this is? Equality? You really need a lesson on manners." She growled at him, wanting nothing more then to beat the crap out of him.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 pm

((Can Tzipporah Jump in?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year Later...   A Whole Year Later... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Whole Year Later...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2