Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tartarus (Tag Cale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Tartarus (Tag Cale) Empty
PostSubject: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Melina and Odette walk into the house. Melina smile "Dear you and Cale are so cute together and we can't wait to see our grandchild" said Melina "MOTHER stop that" said Odette as she look at her mother "Odette be nice to you mother" said Edward as he place his hand on Odette's shoulder "Yes daddy" said Odette. Melina knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 am

"Mother stop touching my hair!" Cale demanded as he smacked his mothers hands away from his head.

"Darling you and Odette need to spend more time together. We expect grand children in the next 5 to 6 years and for that the appropriate amount of time for you to start dating is about now so get ready." Felecia demanded.

Cale rolled his eyes. Why couldn't his and Odette's mom just leave them alone. He liked Jasmine and she was too happy being single to ever consider being in a permanent relationship.

Calvin rolled his eyes as his son fought with his wife. He really didn't care if the kids got married or not but it seemed to be important to his wife.

Right after the knock on the door Felecia flung the door open hugging Odette and then her mom Melina.

"Oh hello Darlings!!! Come in!!! Come in!!" She excitedly ushered them all in, including Edward.

Cale nodded his greating to everyone while Calvin shook their hands
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 am

Odette look at Felecia as she was hug by her. Melina hug Felecia "Hi Felecia" said Melina as they walk in. Edward walk over to Calvin. Odette lean by the wall as she roll her eyes. She hated this alot that Felecia and her mother whated them to get marry, she thought of Cale like a brother and she know that he like Jazz alot.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:17 am

Calvin sighed, turning to Edward. "Pool in my study?" He asked casually.

Felecia grinned and giggled. "Melina why don't you and I leave these two love birds alone?" She suggested with a smile.

Cale rolled his eyes as him parents tried to leave tried to leave him and Odette alone thinking he and Odette would suddenly get together leaving him and her alone.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 am

Edward notting his head "Pool sound nice" said Edward as he stared to walk away

Melina smile "Yes we should" said Melina as she look at them.

Odette look over a Cale. They been left alone in the same room for some time now
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 am

Felecia grinned at Melina from around the corner. She loved this.

Cale leaned against the wall. He rubbed his face. "Jezz I hate when they pull this crap."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Melina walk away look at them

"You and me both Cale" said Odette as she close her eyes "This is very old and you and me know that we are never getting marry" said Odette
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Felecia was shocked to hear this. It didn't seem to make sense.

Cale nodded. "Yeah I mean, marrying you would be like marrying Charlotte, gross, creepy, and wrong on every level." he groaned in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Melina look at Felecia. This wasn't how it was going in her head.

"Thank you Cale that how I feel I can't marry my brother" said Odette as she look at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Felecia was shocked to hear this. These two were supposed to get married have kids and live happily ever after.

Cale started pacing with his hands in his hair. "How are we supposed to convince them to leave us alone? I even tried telling my mother I was gay. It's not true but mom was like 'la la la it's just a phase la la la.' They just won't quite. They're like the mach making terminators."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Odette grab Cale and and move him away for their mothers "Yes you aren't gay at all but what if we started to fight like alot in front of ours mother then they would have us not get marrie" said Odette with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Cale sighed trying to calm down. "You really think that will work? What if they try putting us in counseling or something?" He asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 pm

"I don't know Cale but what else do we have unless you what to marry me" said Odette as she slide down the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tartarus (Tag Cale)   Tartarus (Tag Cale) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tartarus (Tag Cale)
Page 1 of 1