Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)

Go down 
+10
JR
Odette
Derek Julez
Tzipporah
Cale Tucker
Jack Frost
BriarRose
Joseph De Huitt
Knyaz Vladimir
Anne
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne

Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I thought I should start a thread for this so everyone can get to know each other. Smile (If I'm over stepping my boundaries here, just shoot me a message). So, yeah. XD I'm angelofmusic1992 on youtube. I play Anne and Melody in this RP. You can call me Angel or Kat if you want to address me. Smile I've been RPing for about a year and a half. I even run 2 of my own, Cirque Mystique and Avalon. Some of my favorite shows are Avatar: the Last Airbender, Sherlock, Dr. Who, and Teen Titans. And my favorite color is blue. Smile So, yeah. That's enough about me. Feel free to leave a post telling everyone about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Knyaz Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Hey hey hey!

Breggo13 here, also goes by Breggo or Nat, whichever you prefer. I am a Lord of the Rings addict and I have been RPing for...er...a year and a half as well. I play Vladimir and Greta in this RP, really nice folks the both of them. Greta's a little shy but she has a wild side...actually though, she does XD I am usually calmer than this, must be my sleep deprivation speaking. Anyway, I am an aspiring fencer, I LOVE horses, my boyfriend's a magician(really random, sorry XD) and I love writing. My favorite color....as an art student, I love mixing colors XD I think that describes me pretty well....

Nice to meet you all XD
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:25 am

hey! Smile I'm goodtoby07 on youtube, but call me Toby or Ember Wink I play Joseph and Heidi in this rp, and have been rping for...two years, I think. my favorite movies...don't have any. favorite color...grey. favorite tv show...again, don't have any XD love sci-fi though. should give you an idea what I like ^^ I'm a comic book artist and an english major. okay XD I'm done. sorry XD
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 am

Ola! ^^
I am Bridney1Widney on youtube ^^ But you can call me Audrey xD I play BriarRose. And Thrax. I have been rping for three to four years now.
I run also two rp's Pandora (Which I am restarting the 15th of November) and Twisted which I am running with the player of Milo.
I've been in many many rp's xD
I'm currently studying to become a interactive designer. I have two favorite colors which is turquoise and pink. I don't really have favortie shows, I DO have shows I enjoy. And I am always open for suggestions about other tv shows, Anime series etc. I say my opinions out in the open, Which sometimes can cause a argument.

I think that is pretty much it xDD Just ask me if you want to know anything.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Hello!!!
I'm SilkDragonWings on youtube, You can call me Dragon if you so wish, and I play Jack Frost (used to have Alice and Herc too but Im not quite used to this RP style so I asked to just have Jack)

I've been roleplaying for.....i don't know how many years. Five? Six? I dunno, it's been a while. I'm in college now and studying to be a teacher.

I love writing, I'm doing Nanowrimo this year so please do forgive me if it takes me a while to post or if i'm so burnt out that what I do post is not exactly top quality.

My favorite shows would have to be, The Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time
My favorite games are American McGee's Alice/Madness Returns, Corpse party, Professor Layton, IB, Professor Layton and Professor Layton. Have I mentioned Professor Layton, because I love it.

I'm evil with my characters, I like to put them through hell, but I love them very much.

I look forward to playing with you all!!
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am

Hi you can all just call me Danielle or Dani it's what I go by. I play the twins Cale and Charlotte Tucker. I like mostly blue and purple. I like lots of different tv shows. I've been Rping for almost a year. I started on my birthday oddly enough so on the 28 of December it will have been one year ^^ I think that's it if anyone has any questions just ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi. I'm Brittany, TaoStars309 if anyone wants to know. I'm 22 years old and a lady friend. lol. Half NAvajo and Half African too.

I have been roleplaying (officially) for 6 years and it has been really fun. I started with Anime roleplays and transitioned into disney.

I am currently trying to get my Degree in Business Management with Minor in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I have my Associates in Culinary Arts and plan to finish my Bachelors next year. I hope to own my own restaurant chain by the time i am 39.

My favorite TV shows are: Walking Dead, High School of the Dead, Awkward., Amazing World of Gumball, Chopped, Iron Chef America and Amazing Race

My favorite games are: Black Ops: Zombies, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Dead Rising, Ultimate: Marvel VS Capcom, Alice: Madness Returns, and Assassin's Creed 3.

I'm open for a lot of things like TV shows and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Derek Julez

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Hey Ruc here and its definitely easier to call me than L4c0n1cL4nc3r.
I don't have much to say except maybe my fav color is orange.
im 19 going on 20 and its almost a year that ive been roleplaying.
im also studying law much like my character Derek.
actually Derek is an exact replica of what im like so u will learn a lot about me thru him i think.
ima gamer and pretty much like the average guy so don't be surprised if ima jerk at times.
'cause i am. Razz
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi every pony. My youtube is RukiaShego. I'm 21 years old and I love RP alot. I'm playing Odette on here and can't wait to Rp with all of you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Hiya everyone! I'm HeartShootingStar and I play JR aka John Rolfe. I'm 22 years old and I too also love to roleplay. It's nice to meet you all. Don't hesitate to message me with any plots you may have and i'll do the same. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Am I the youngest one here at 17? XD
Back to top Go down
Merida

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 am

Hellooo!!!!
I'm Bleedgirl87 on youtube, my name is Ludovica, you can call me Ludo (or Luda, or Vica, or… whatever, just let me know so I'll know you're calling me XD), and on mibbit, for the ones that go there, I sign in as xmas (long story, don't ask XDXD).
Especially don't ask my age, I won't tell you Razz
I rp here as Merida, and… well, i've rped many years in italian (oh, yes, i'm from Italy xP), and it's like… er… 2 years more or less that i rp in non/disney rps in english Razz (i'm still in other... 2 rps, i think xP)
What else can I say? I'm studying to become a screenwriter (and currently i'm preparing the material for the admission for many masters in London and in the States, so in this period i'm a little busy Razz)
And… uhm… i love Disney and non/disney movies… i love reading and writing... my favorite series are Once upon a time, The vampire diaries, Big Ben theory, Misfits, Game of thrones, Sherlock, Doctor Who (i'm still at the beginning of season five, though >.>) and some others that I can't remember XP
Well, what else? I already know some of you (*waves to the old friends*) and I can't wait to know all the others :3
So… see you soon x3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:39 pm

(I guess I should say something on here, huh? Seeing as this is my RP XD)

Hiiii, everyone. This is your hostess, AngelsHaven767! Very Happy I play Jim and Jasmine in the rp and the Admin who does have an actual role in this, but not telling exactly what yet Wink

You can call me Johanna. :3 This is my first rp that people actually seemed interested in, so hopefully it will go well and everyone is having fun Very Happy

I'm majoring in Acting, but plan on moving towards Video Editing as my profession. I do have a job, so I can't be on as much as I would like and I'm getting married on December 1st, sooo that means lots of wedding stuff going on! XD

I've been in about... *counts* I think 10(Question) rps. Wow, that's a lot o.o I'm still in about... 3 or 4 now, maybe 5? Someone remind me? XD

Aaaaand... I hope that everyone on here has a good time and if anyone needs to talk to someone about anything confidential, my door (or pm box XD) is always open! Very Happy I'm a good listener and if you feel you need advice, I'll do my best to help provide some good advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hallowseve.forumotion.com
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 am

Hey everyone, I'm Hannah, I'm 21 years old and I play as Kayley, Barbara and Ramses in this rp. I've been roleplaying for over.....uhhm a year it'll be two years come next August. I have been in two really strong rps and then I tried starting some of my own that never really panned out. Anyway needless to say I looove rps and I can't wait to rp with all of you <33333 oh and my YT username is AmeliaBaggins Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)   Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course.  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ourselves, OOC of course. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Information :: Rules and Annoucements-
Jump to: