Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locking horns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Naveen followed Rose up to the second floor. His heart was pounding, hoping they would or would not run into Thrax. He couldn't fully decide what he wanted.
She let them in to the apartment. He felt a little awkward. Looking around the room. It seemed like a nice place. He turned to Rose, unsure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Rose lead him towards the couch. "Want something to drink?" She asked.as she walked towards the kitchen. "How come your mate threw you out of your appartment?" She asked as she took a glass. She would need to get Milo's pair of socks. Or something warm on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Naveen nodded to her question. He didn't really care what she brought him. He followed her to the kitchen, taking a seat by the diningtable. "uhmm.. well... it's not really a nice story...." He said ashamed, not really knowing what to say. "He wanted me to stop using... and I kinda.... started arguing him about that, and he told me to get out..." He said playing with the sleeves of his coat. It was warm, and he felt more relaxed with it on. He looked at the surface of the table, afraid to look at her. What if she would throw him out too?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Rose looked at him. Drugs. She was aware of that in their town. But she never knew a drug addict. Nor did she see drugs herself. Rose took a glass of water and handed it to him. "Well I do kind of agree with your room mate.but who am I to say that." She walked towards Milo's room grabbing a pair of socks. She handed it to him. "For warm feet." She said as she took a seat next to him. "How come you started using?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 pm

He took a sip of water, and then when she brought him some socks he started to pull them on his feet. He smiled at her thankfully.
"I moved in this town to make music, and ... well... I wasn't happy.... I went to a party, and someone offered me some drugs, and it started from there...."
He tried remembering that far. "And then I met my roommate. He dealt drugs to me. Then I lost my job and he took me in."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Rose smiled back. But when he started talking she stopped smiling. "Oh you make music? I sing!" She tried changing the topic to something happy. "What kind of instrument do you play?" She leaned on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 pm

He was caught by surprise. He looked at his fingers. "Uhm... guitar... But I might be a bit rusty.... I haven't played since I got fired...."
He looked at her. "So you like singing... that's nice..." That was awkward.. Okay what next? "Uhmm.... what's your favourite song?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Rose nodded. "I wish you could play for me. But I understand." She looked at her hands. "I don't really sing that often anymore. So I wouldn't be able to point out a favorite song sorry." She said looking up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:31 pm

He didn't want to say he could try playing something. Just the thought made him stressed. "Oh, well it's okay I guess...." He looked at the glass of water, trying to keep the conversation going.
"Uh... you said this is your boyfriends place..? Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Rose looked at her hands again. ''I don't know. He's not here. '' She really didn't know. ''Perhaps he is buying food.'' If Milo were to cheat on her she would be angry and he knew that. He would lose her. And she wouldn't bother herself with being upset about it. That wasn't worth it. Same with his abuse. In the end she knew he would become the guy she fell for. Eventually Milo would return to His old self. Rose sighed. She looked up. ''And you? You have a relationship?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 am

He looked down at the table, not answering her question. He didn't really know what to answer. Thrax didn't probably even want to see him again. He opened his coat a bit. He was feeling a bit hot under it. Showing the girl in the process his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 am

Rose widen her eyes a little when he took off his coat. ''Eh..why dont you have a shirt on?'' She tried to hide her blush. That wasn't normal that he would just take off his jacket and have nothing under that. She cleared her throat. ''You mind keeping your jacket on?'' If Milo were to see this he would freak out.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 am

OOC: XD it's still on, he is just showing a little skin
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 am

(OOC: I'll edit it later xD now she just means that she rather have him keep his jacket on if he isn't wearing anything under it xD)
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 pm

He blushed, covering himself again with the coat. "I-I didn't have time to grab it.... like I didn't have the time to grab any shoes..." He shaid fumbling with his coat, putting the hood back on to hide his embarrassed face. "My feet just took me out before I could get anything... And they wouldn't stop..." He said alot more quiet, like a mumble.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Rose flet bad for him. She looked at his awkward situation. She lifted his chin up with her hand. ''Now don't feel awkward.'' She gave him a warm smile. Wanting to stand up a t-shirt for Naveen. She wasn't sure if Milo's size would fit Naveen but it would be better than nothing. Besides he had nothing else. When she went to get it she accidently mis stepped and fell into Naveen's arms.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 pm

He looked at her face, then looking away. He felt pretty pathetic. She went to get a shirt for him or something. And the next thing he knew she had stumbeled on his lap. He caught her, trying to prevent her from hitting the ground.
And the next thing he knew was someoned grabbing him by the hair backwards, making him fall on his chair. That hurt. Then a foot on his face, pinning him down.

Milo walked in to his apartment from his walk, seeing Rose on some strangers arms. He narrowed his eyes. Now that could simply not fly. He quickly strode to the couple, grabbing the man by the hair and pulling him backwards. Letting the man fall to the floor with the chair and Rose. Milo put his foot on the other man's cheek, keeping him down. "Now who might you be, and what are you doing in my apartment?" He asked rather calmly, shooting a cold glare at his girlfriend.
He had assumed she would have been much more smarter if she wanted to cheat on him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Rose fell on the ground with Naveen in first sight she though that she had fallen so hard and has pushed him over before she caught a cold glare from milo. She quickly stood up. Wanting to appoligise but.. He had not done something to deserve an explanation.. "That is Naveen my new lover." She said dramatic as she walked towards milo's room. "And he"s here because I had sex with him twice." She knew how dangerous it was to joke with Milo but he was overreacting.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Naveen's eyes widened. The girl really was a creep and a liar!
"No! It's not true!! I don't even find her atractive!!!" He said, trying to force the other mans foot of his face.

Milo just raised his eyebrow at Rose. If she really had done something with this man she wouldn't manage such confidence. He smirked, deciding to play with her some.
"This little puppy? Hear that? He thinks you are ugly." Milo let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Rose smirked she took out a shirt and walked back. Though she had to admit she didn't like being called ugly. She walked towards Milo. ''If I were [i]that[/ ugly. Why would you date me than?'' She asked Milo. Giving him a kiss. Before she handed him the shirt. ''Here, the guy needs to get dressed he is half naked. Got kicked out by his room mate.'' She said serious as she walked towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Milo gave a sideways smirk to Rose. "True, maybe I should find someone more prettier. If you can't get his head to turn then what use are you?" He said jokingly. He did not like competing over a girl.
He grabbed the shirt throwing it accross the room. "This is not a homeless shelter. And I don't do charity." He said kicking Naveen in the face. "Work your shit out on your own!!! I don't care if you are homeless!!" He shouted at Naveen.

Naveen yelped at the kick to his face. He rolled away from the man, getting on his knees, he felt his bleeding nose. "S-sorry..." He cupped his hands around his nose, afraid to stain the floor with his blood. The man could get even more angry.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Rose quickly turned around. ''Milo temper.'' She went to the kitchen getting a cloth making it wet. She sank down to Naveen. Handing him the cloth, She felt bad for the guy she really did. ''Besides if you want to insult me you might want to get that smirk off your face.'' Sighing. She was actually thinking about taking control of Milo if he were to shout at her more. ''Naveen was alone and needed help. So I brought him inside. What was I suppose to do? let him freeze to death?''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Naveen flinched away from Rose before taking the offered cloth. He arched his head backwards to stop the bleeding. "Thank you..." He whispered to Rose.

Milo made a face. "Yeah. Last time I checked this is my place." He shot a look at Naveen. "Why did he get kicked out in the first place!?" He asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Rose stood up. ''Please Milo..My parents will not have him..'' Milo knew. Her parents were very strict about dark skinned people. She just didn't understand why. Rose took a step forward wrapping her arms around Milo's neck. ''For me?'' She asked. Giving him a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Milo narrowed his eyes, taking her hands off of him. "No. I won't take any leeches to live with me for free." He said glaring at the guy. "Now. Why did he get kicked out!?" He demanded to know.

Naveen watched the scene rather afraid. If it were the streets or living with this man he would rather live on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locking horns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  Empty

Back to top Go down

Locking horns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Saving Grace Apartments :: Floor 2 :: Apartment 203- Milo Thatch :: Living Room-
Jump to: