Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naveen

Naveen

I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) Empty
PostSubject: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 am

Naveen woke up on the crumbled sheets. Thrax was nowhere to be seen. He sat up, walking naked to the bathroom for a pee. After he came out he put on some clothes, the same he wore yesterday (and the day before that he thought, but wasn't sure).
He walked to the kitchen, taking his morning dose before he could even think of breakfast. Just coffee and some crackers.
He looked around the appartment. He should tidy up, but wasn't in the mood.
He moved to the couch, laying down on it as he kept staring at the ceiling. There were some calming looking waves up there. He reached his hand up, wanting to touch them, but ofcourse he wouldn't reach them. And he was too lazy to get up from his current position.
Where was Thrax? It had been a year since he had transformed into what seemed like a bad trip gone wrong. Or that had come true. Other people seemed to be affected too. But Naveen didn't seem to have been at all. He wondered why was that. There had been that crazy green bat thing, but that could have been a hallusination or something.

Last edited by Naveen on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 am

Thrax smirked as he walked into his aparment. Glad to find Naveen there. He closed the door. ''Hey.'' He said with a somewhat uninterrested tone. He brushed through his face. ''How are you Naveen?'' Thrax walked past him to grab a drink out of the fridge. Walking back he moved Naveen's legs a little bit away so he could sit on the couch. Looking at the man. A year had passed and still he didn't know what had happened to the guy. Or what had happened to himself. Thrax took a sip of his drink Looking at his claw. Many things had changed after hallows eve. Thrax turned on the television.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Naveen heard the door, not bothering to look away from the ceiling. It was Thrax, no one else had the keys except Thrax and him. And he was here wasn't he?
He felt his legs be moved away , lifting them back in Thraxes lap when he had taken a seat. "I'm groovy." He said looking at the wavy ceiling through his fingers. Closing and opening his fingers to peek through them. Weird....
"Where were you?" He asked keeping his eyes at the ceiling. It always made Naveen nervous when Thrax left him alone. Naveen always felt easily replacable. Not something anyone would want to keep around too long. But Naveen never said this to Thrax. He wanted to be with him, around him. Fearing the day when he would find someone better than a failed musician, and a drug addict.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 pm

''Where I always am.'' He said as he finished his drink. ''Why is that important?'' Looking at Naveen he put his drink away letting his hand softly caress Naveen his lower leg. On the expression of Naveens face he had been using again. Thrax grinned shaking his head. ''How much have you dozed yourself with today?'' He asked as he grabbed the telivision remote zapping to another channel. To be honest he did not want to have Naveen high all the time. But..it also had something to have his big brown eyes stare at him. besides it would keep him here.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Naveen started to feel numb in his arm, letting his hand fall down to his chest.
So he had been dealing again. Well that made him feel a bit reassured. Though they had met through drugs, so what could stop it from happening again? "Just asking.." He said in a quiet voice.
"The same as yesterday... The ceiling has waves in it..." He said hypnotised.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Thrax sighed. Laying the remote back on the table. He stood up. walking towards him he place both his hands next to Naveen. Looking into his eyes. ''Have you been out of the house?'' He asked letting his hand softly caress Naveens face He didn't want to guy out. Because he didn't know what the guy had been cursed with. Thrax took hold of Naveen's wrist. Looking at the object around his wrist. he didn't know what it was. He had tried to breake the things but. they couldn't break.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Naveen connected his eyes with Thrax's. His eyes not able to focus on for long it seemed, seeming to find new places to focus on. He shook his head. "I haven't gone out in days." He said. Really it had been like weeks, but he wasn't that aware of time passing. What had he done then? Taken out the trash? Or gone to the store? Or what?
Losing track of thought.
Gosh his touch felt good. Naveen closed his eyes, leaning his face against Thrax's hand.
He opened his eyes, feeling Thrax holding his wrists. He looked to his wrists. He didn't know where they had come from. Those bands around his wrists. They did get annoying sometimes, but he could not get them off. Neither could Thrax. It didn't bother him that much. He just wanted to be with Thrax.
"Is something wrong?" He asked nervously. Hoping the man wouldn't start to try and get them off. It hurt sometimes when he did that.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Thrax sighed. ''Yes. one year has passed and yet. Nothing happened with you. But those things still do not go off.'' He narrowed his eyes. Ticking his claw on it. Thrax let Naveens hand into his. ''Nor do we know when those things will come off.'' He said as he locked his eyes with Naveen's again. Leaning in. He seemed so helpless, That was why Thrax had helped the guy in the first place. So helpless. He wanted To give him a kiss. Squeezing Naveen's hand. ''how do you feel?''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Naveen felt his heart starting to beat faster. Was he worried? Or did he just not like the bands?
He heard the click of his claw against the metal. He guessed that must be it.
He felt a bit sad about that, but it didn't show.
His heartbeat didn't slow down, infact he felt a little hot. Thrax was so close. He tangeled his fingers between his. Bringing his nad over his chest. To feel his heart beat. But why? Did he want to tell him how the man made him react? To have him rip it out, and eat it? Now that would be sick now wouldn't it. Why would he want that? To be with him forever. That would be a bit too obsessive, but that is what he wanted.
Naveen's lips curled up into a small smile. "Awesome..." He brought his face closer, kissing the other. Sucking on his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Thrax smiled when Naveen told him he felt awesome. When Naveen kissed him he kissed the man back. Leaning more over him. He let his hand rest on the man his chest. He let his tongue slide over naveens lips. It felt as if he was abusing a little child. Naveen was under influence. Though..He seemed to want it himself.
And who was he to hold the kid back? He wanted him bad. Very bad. Thrax let his other hand slowly unbutton Naveen his shirt. Letting his hand caress Naveen his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Naveen let a soft moan escape his lips. He brought his hands up, gliding them over Thrax's chest once before he slid them under his shirt. That coat, and the shirt had to go. They were in the way. Naveen's hands started to pull them off as he deepened the kiss.
Once he displaced the offencive fabric off Thrax he couldn't help but to let his hands explore every inch of his bare chest. It didn't bother him anymore that his skin was red. It was still Cobra, no matter what he looked like.
He moved his desperate kisses on Thrax's neck, placing them hastily on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Thrax clenched his teeth. letting out a slight groan of lust. He Enjoyed the greediness of the man. His kisses on his neck. The hands caressing his own chest. His dark skin rbbing against the red skin of Thrax. Thrax pulled the boy closer. He felt his heartbeat somewhat faster. How he wished he could have the boy completely. But he couldn't keep the boy inside. Thrax Clenched his teeth. He couldn't keep the boy with him at all time. Nether could he keep the boy addicted. One day he would have to let the man go. Thrax pulled Naveen up. Breathing heavy. ''Naveen what do you want?'' He asked breathless. Letting his hands travel over Naveen's back.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Naveen looked at Thrax, confused. Why was he asking this? "You.." He said breathlessly, placing his hands on either side of Thrax's face and pulling him in a kiss. He felt he needed to keep Thrax from talking. Talking meant change, and change was bad. It might be good... but what if it was bad? What then? He didn't want to think about that. Not now.
He brought his right hand to Thrax's crotch, rubbing him through his leather pants. He felt chils on his spine.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Thrax was glad Naveen said so. When he felt his hand on the trousers Thrax moaned into the kiss. Pushing him against the back of the couch.
He let his teeth bite down on Naveen's lower lip. He let his hand start to take off Naveen his trousers. They were in the way.
He wanted to give Naveen want he wanted. ''Than I shall give you what you want.'' He smirked against Naveens lips. Forcing his tongue inside the mans mouth,
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Naveen let out a long pleasured moan. Letting his tongue fight with Thrax's. Or rather he let it appear that way that he was fighting. But both of them knew he would always let Thrax win. Naveen didn't need to be strong. He could be weak. No one demanded him to be strong. And if someone did, he couldn't, he was not like that.
But Thrax was. And he loved that about him. He loved everything about him.
Naveen let his shaky hand travel from Thrax's shoulder to his bicep, squeezing it, pulling him closer to his body.
He knew he was an addict. Sure he did drugs, switching the product from time to time. He was not a fool, eventually the drugs would kill him. But the drug that he was most addicted to was this man here.
Naveen helped Thrax to remove his pants before returning the favour for him. He laid back down on the couch, pulling the other with him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Thrax his breath had fastened. As he felt Naveen his hands run over his body. Sending sensations through his veins. He felt the boy pull him down He kissed Naveen full of passion. Letting his lips trail down. Biting down on Naveen's neck ever so slightly. He lowered his kisses. Seeming to drown in the passion and sensations. When Thrax got to Naveen his manhood. He let his claw softly scratch agross Naveen's manhood. Smirking as he looked up Looking at the boy's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Naveen flinched at the scratching. He arched his back. Moaning in pleasure. Begging with his eyes the other wouldn't torture him for long.
He often let him do that. Begged him to do that, to torture him, to make him suffer. Anything to make him feel alive, to get attention from the man.
It never was enough for him, he always needed more.
But this time he was impatient. It had been some hours from his last hit, and he began to feel it.
It annoyed him that he couldn't recognize what caused his trembling. The man he was with, or the withdrawal symptoms.
"P-please...." He said in a whisper, reaching his hand down to Thrax, pulling him up, kissing his lips. He bent his legs, placing them on either side of Thrax's body.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Thrax saw the look Naveen gave him a pleading look. He knew that look. Thrax returned the kiss before he turned Naveen around. Leaning over to kiss the back of Naveen's neck. Using one hand to hold Naveen's hip while the other took hold of naveen's hair forcing naveen to look up. As Thrax pushed himself into Naveen. Groaning against Naveen's skin. He quickly started to pick up a pace. Letting his hand go from Naveen's hip towards his manhood. Stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Naveen moaned, feeling the chills of pleasure in his spine. He clenched his teeth when the other pushed himself in him. Man it hurt, but he knew it wouldn't last long. He was used to it by now.
Naveen burried his face in the pillow, relaxing his muscels, to make it easier on him.
He moaned loudly against the pillow. It started to feel good, him, and his touch. He turned his face to the side, looking at Thrax from the corner of his eye. Giving him a cheeky smirk, showing him how he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Thrax smirked as he heard Naveens moan. Thrax had to admit he enjoyed the tightness it made him let out a groan. And he was glad that the boy seemed to enjoy it somehow. Thrax started to stroke Naveen's manhood faster. Wanting him to orgasm together with him. Thrax knew he couldn't hold that long.
Since Naveen gave him this irrisitable pleasure. With this tightness. Sex with Naveen was always better. Nothing could top that.
It would sound strange but it was the truth.No female could give him what naveen gave him.
Thrax shook his head. Hah! what was he talking about?! He couldn't possibly have any deep feelings for this guy..He would leave as soon as the guy got the chance.
Thrax just knew. The all did eventually. Though.. Naveen seemed to stay. And that was a surprise. Thrax groaned his last groaned as he came. Biting down on the back of Naveen's neck.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Naveen felt the sharp bite on the back of his neck, and the warmth inside him as he came with a loud scream. He burried his forehead inb the pillow, gasping for air. His hands grabbing the pillow and the sheets as he kept flexing his muscels like a satisfied cat. That was what he was. He rolled to his side, looking at Thrax, smiling softly.
He laid there for a while before he got up. Going to shoot up a new dose in his veins.
He leaned back on the chair, slowly removing the band around his upper arm, and throwing the syringe away in the container he used to dispose them. Just because he was an addict didn't make him dumb.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Thrax smirked when he heard Naveen's scream. Enjoying that sound. When Naveen laid there for a moment he let one hand wipe away some hair out of his face before when the guy chased off for something he raised his eyebrow. Oh right..He sighed deeply. When Naveen let himself sink into the chair. Thrax stood up. He threw Naveen's clothes at him when he seemed to be done with his drugs. ''You know I think you should stop doing that.''He pointed towards the syringe. Walking towards the kitchen he washed his hands. Thrax walked back to put his own clothes back on. ''I don't think...No I should force you off that stuff. ''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Naveen caught the clothes, struggling a little while putting them on. He heard Thrax speak a bit distant. His words not reaching him right away.
"...you should stop doing that." Naveen looked at him. What did he mean? As his eyes fell on the syringe he pointed at it hit him what he meant. No! He wanted ridd of him. ''I don't think...No I should force you off that stuff. '' That part he didn't even hear. He was too shocked about what Thrax had said.
He.. he wants me to stop using?! So he is bored of me! I knew this would happen one day.... Just didn't think it would be this one... Naveen looked down to the floor, blinking his tears away. He then lifted his gaze to see him. No! He would not go without a fight. "No. I... I need that stuff!!" He said not shouting, rather saying it loudly. Something he didn't do often, it even starteled himself too. I need you.. Is what he really meant, but he could never say it to him. He stood up fast, standing between Thrax and his drugs, grasping his shirt for emotional support.
He was only wearing his pants, grasping his shirt in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 am

Thrax saw how Naveen seemed to be upset about it. Obviously he would be. "Naveen calm down." He said as he pushed the man back into the chair. Thrax had seen many people like this. Drugs were easy to start using but hard to get off. Not to mention the doze Naveen gave himself everyday. Thrax rubbed his forehead. Before he leaned over Naveen. "I am not going to give you more drugs. Don't act like a child, look at yourself you are already a mess when I start talking about it." He said as he stepped back. He let himself sink back into the couch. Sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:07 am

Naveen threw himself to Thrax's feet. "Why not!? I always keep the dosage the same!! And I don't use the same stuff for too long!!" He pleaded with the man.
"And I sometimes do housework!! It doesn't affect my life!!"
He sank his nails into Thrax's thigh in desperation. Did he really hate him that much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Saving Grace Apartments :: Floor 4 :: Apartment 401-
Jump to: