Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ Empty
PostSubject: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Charlotte pulled Thrax into her home and up the wide winding stairs into her room. She sat him down on her bed. She got down on the floor and stretched her arm under one of her dressers pulling out a good size wad of bills.

When Charlotte and Cale were young their parents wanted to make sure that they had respect for the large sums of money they would receive when they were older so they were given small amounts of money to save up when they wanted something. Charlotte had gotten very good at it and had a good tidy sum stored up.

Charlotte to many would seem like such a girly girl that her room would be covered in pink. However this was not entirely the case. Yes there was some pink up she had a good number of other colors around the room as well.

Charlotte took off Thrax jacket put it down on next to him and then presented him with the money. She smiled at him hopefully. She didn't know if he had any on him but he had let her drag him down to her home with no explanation so she just had to hope.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 am

Thrax shook his head. Smirking at the girl. ''And I suppose that is your last money? and are you sure that is what will make you happy?'' He said to her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Charlotte raised her eyebrow. He was silly if he thought this was all her money this was just what she had access to the fastest.

She waved one hand around indicating her home. She had a lot of money and she could get it fairly easily she just couldn't ask her brother for it dressed like this.

She smiled and nodded. She wanted those drugs and she needed her money to have it. Other then that it didn't matter. She held out her hand hopeful for what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Thrax shook his head. Showing her his empty pockets. ''I thought I was going to bring you home to get you sober? Charlotte. I do not have the drugs with me. I am no dealer. I am a collector.'' He said as he took a gun out of his jacket pocket. ''I collect the souls who did not deliver their payments to the official drugdealers.'' Standing up he put his jacket back on. Putting his gun away. ''So I cannot give you the drugs. I gave it to you last time. But that is not how things work.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Charlotte's eyes widened. She really needed more. She made the sign of a phone and put it by her ear. She hoped he would call whoever had the drugs and have them come.

Her eyes teared up. She got down on her knees and gave him her most pleading look. Some tears escaped her eyes as she begged for more.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Thrax sighed rolling his eyes. He helped her up. Sitting her down on her bed. He brushed her hair out of her face. ''Your face is far to pretty to cry.'' He stood up putting his glasses back on. ''Now how about I take you out for a nice dinner. You'll see what is worth crying for.'' He said. As he walked around in her room. ''I am sure you have some beautiful night gowns here.'' He turned around. ''Shall I wait outside for you to be ready?''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Charlotte looked at Thrax in confusion as she wiped her eyes she nodded that she did have nice dresses.

As Thrax left the room Charlotte stopped him for a moment. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.

'Make yourself comfortable I need to take a shower to really clean myself up. I will do my best not to keep you waiting.' She showed him the note. Thrax nodded and continued on his trek.

Charlotte ran into her bathroom and began taking a very fast shower. While she cleaned herself up she thought about what she would wear. The way Thrax spoke he would be taking her somewhere really nice so she would need to dress accordingly. Though she had a lot of dresses that would fit that and make her the center of attention she really didn't feel like being under that kind of scrutiny at the moment and she doubted Thrax would like being next to her if she were like that. She guessed on of the reasons he still had a job that he had described to her was because people didn't know him and she would oblige. So she needed to find a dress that was nice and looked good on her that didn't make everyone stare at her. Luckily her mother and she both loved dressing her up so she had lots of appropriate dresses to choose from. By the time her shower was done she knew what dress to wear.

She blow dried her hair and left if down. She put on just a touch of make up to cover that she had cried earlier. She ran out into her room and pulled on her black underwear and a black strapless bra and went into her closet to pull out her dress.

She pulled out a fairly simple black dress. It was long, hitting the floor with a high slit up to above her mid thigh. The front went up above her bust. She had thin straps over her shoulders. The back of the dress opened up showing her back off. She slipped on a pair of nice heels with a slight peep to the toe.

( http://www.edressme.com/celebrity-inspired-satin-dress-6792.html / http://www.promgirl.com/shop/shoes/viewitem-PS657589 if I didn't describe the dress and shoes well enough)
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 am

Thrax had been waiting for her. Women always took long with dressing up. After a moment he knocked on the door. As if asking if she was ready or not.
Perhaps it wasn't that a good idea to tell her what he did for a job. But she couldn't speak so. She could write stuff down.
Only thing he would have to do was to break her hands. And make sure she wouldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Charlotte rushed to her door when she heard the knock. She grabbed a small pad off paper and pencil and opened the door for Thrax.

She wrote down quickly. 'Is this ok?' She showed it to him and looked at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:51 am

Thrax looked at her when she stepped out of her room. He smirked. Taking a string of her hair between his fingers. ''You look good princess.'' He let go off her hair. Taking her hand he placed a kiss on it. ''Shall we go?'' He asked as he motioned towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 am

Charlotte blushed and followed Thrax out the door. She didn't know were she was going but this was one of the few times she really didn't feel just numb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^   paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix)  ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

paying for the hit (tag for Thrax and Pix) ^^
Page 1 of 1