Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another hit needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 am

Charlotte was rushing around desperate to find Thrax to give her another hit she needed. She had left the house in such a rush that she was only wearing her pajamas that she had been wearing earlier.

No underwear under her supper short shorts, a loose baggy shirt the was ripped to just a few inches under her bare breasts, and the sleeves were ripped off as well so that if anyone were to look they would see her breasts very easily. Her top was also ripped low showing off her collarbone.

Her hair was messy but not too messy. She jerked around looking for the man that had dealt her her first batch of drugs. She needed more and Pix had hidden what she had already bought. If she went to Cale for more money he was sure to start asking questions that she just did not want to answer.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 am

Thrax was sitting where he always sat. Slowly drinking his coffee. As he didn't bother to hurry up. He could basically fall asleep here. But that probably wasn't the best idea. When the door was opened and the cold wind rush through the restaurant. He slowly put his coffee down, Waiting for the door to close. He let his eyes wander towards the waitress. But she seemed to be facinated by something. He looked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:51 am

Charlotte rushed into the restaurant where she had first meet Thrax. She gave a silent sob of relief when she saw him sitting at the same table as before. She rushed over to him. She tripped slightly as she rushed over. Her feet were slightly scrapped and bruised from running from her place to there barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 pm

He eyed the girl up and down. So she returned already. He grinned. A slight chuckle left his lips. "I see you've returned. And what and entree!" He gave her a slow clap. "Take a seat darling." He pointed at the seat infront of him. "What happened to you dear? You look wild." He smirked wickedly.

"Have you ran a mile?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Charlotte sat down across from him trying to calm herself as well as she could. She was so angry at Pix for hiding the stash she had not finished from her.

She looked at him the anger in her eyes. She held her fingers a short distance apart indicating Pix took the salt shaker from the table and hid it behind her back. She put it back on the table harshly angry about her high drifting away from her as they communicated.

She gave him a pleading look folding her hands under her chin in a very child like plea for what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Thrax laughed. He made a sign with his fingers. meaning money. ''If you want that. Offer me something.'' He said as he took another sip of his coffee very relaxed. He looked at the waitress giving her a wink. She seemed to know why the girl was here.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Charlottes eyes widened just realizing she had left without money. She stood quickly patting her hips where pockets would be just in case she had some form of cash. Realizing that she really had nothing monetary to offer him her lip began to quiver. Her high had almost completely left her and she felt even more numb and empty then before. She sat back down and looked him in the eye.

'What can I give you right now?' she mouthed. She shook her head and made the money sign with her hand. Showing him she didn't have any of that. She then pointed to herself and then to him asking what she could give him now. She needed to not feel empty. If he didn't help her she knew she would just break down and start sobbing in the restaurant. That wasn't a big deal now because she could no longer cry loudly but that wasn't the point. With out him she would break and she just couldn't handle that now.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Thrax sighed. He rubbed his forehead. ''Well I will have nothing for you if you cannot pay me.'' And he wasn't interested in anything else. As he drank his coffee. Standing up he walked towards the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Charlotte's eyes widened in pure panic as she stumbled after him. She followed him into the bathroom and pressed him against the wall. She blushed hard at what she was about to do next.

She climbed up his body wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him hard on the lips.

'Me.' She mouthed. 'I'll be the payment.' She pressed her face into his neck and attacked it like her life depended on it. Her teeth nipped hard at his neck fallowed by her tongue moving over the same area. She ground her body against him pleadingly. She needed to feel something. The only thing that came close to the drug since the curse was when she kissed him before to get Pix back. If he didn't give her the drugs then she would get the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Thrax sighed when the girl followed him. He had expected her to jump on him. He didn't kiss her back. Simply grabbing her wrists. He turned her around. Pushing her against the wall. ''Look here darling.'' He said as he let his claw poke her stomach. ''You can come in naked. You can throw yourself on me. Begging me to give you more. But without money, How am I suppose to get the drugs myself?'' He let his claw raise her shirt up. ''You expect me to give you drugs just because you walk around like a prostitute?'' He smirked. ''Thought wrong dear, Bring me money. Or nothing. I am not interested in sex for drugs.'' He let go off her. Turning around.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 pm

She grabbed his coat and yanked him back to her angrily. She made the money symbol with her hand and made a triangle with her hands representing home. If he came with her she could pay him at her house. Anything to get rid of the numbness.

She pressed her face against his chest pleadingly. She would pay him at her house but she didn't know if she'd be able to find him after she got her money she needed this now. She moved away from his body and grabbed his arm. She gave a light tug pleading with him to come with her so she could pay him the way he wanted her to. Tears leaked from her eyes as she started to break down with need.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Thrax sighed He had seen souls like this. Letting his hand softly caress the girls back of her head. Though this one was really easy over thrown. He slowly stepped backwards. Lifting her head. ''You need me to bring you home?'' She seemed lost. And he didn't trust it when she would go home alone. He took off his coat. Putting it around her. The girl wasn't thinking clearly. She was far too young to get like this. He walked her out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Charlotte nodded blushing as he covered her in his coat. She couldn't believe she had run out of the house like this. True she always was a bit promiscuous in how she dressed but she had never run out of the house without underwear in her tight slutty pjs. She liked these cause it made her fell free but she would never have been like this if she hadn't been high.

She pressed herself against Thrax as he led her out of the restaurant. She looked down at her bare feet in embarrassment as she passed the other patrons of the establishment. One teenage boy grabbed her rear through Thrax's coat as she passed. She jerked away pressing herself even tighter to the man she had just been climbing on seconds before. She clung to Thrax as she looked behind her at the young man leering at her. Tears prickled her eyes again as she pressed her face against Thrax's side.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Thrax noticed the girl leaning into him. He stepped away. ''Hey erh I am walking you home but I am not your boyfriend. If you wanna cry please do so but not against me.'' He said as he looked at her. He didn't like being the caring type, he was never really like that. Thrax continued walking, ''Come on hurry I do not have all the time.'' He said a little annoyed. This girl seemed to see him as a sort of soft and sweet caring guy. Thought wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Charlotte moved quickly as she tried to keep up with him. He had much longer strides then her.

She liked this guy. He wasn't nice to her because she was hot like other guys. He treated her like he would treat any other girl and she liked that. It made him more of a challenge. Guys were easy for her to control and get what she wanted. She couldn't do that with Thrax. He made her want to try hard for his attention and she loved it.

Charlotte lead him to her home. She had a stash of cash hidden in her room for secret things. She would pay him before he left her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another hit needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another hit needed   Another hit needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Another hit needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Restaurants-
Jump to: