Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne

This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Yes, this was probably a bad idea, but Anne was willing to try anything at the moment. She was still trying to find out about this curse, and so far, she had found no answers. None of the books in the library had provided any information. Nobody in town seemed to have any answers. So, she had decided to go back to the place where it had all began: the forest. At least, where it had began for her. Of course, when she finally entered the forest and soon became surrounded by dark trees, she was starting to think that maybe this was foolish. Even in the day time, the woods were a bit creepy. And it didn't help that she was constantly looking over her shoulder to make sure no ghosts were approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

( may I join you? )
Back to top Go down
Anne

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:12 pm

((Sure! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

( awesome! )

jack wipes his forehead, continuing on with his hike. He liked the woods, they provided some solitude from people. Solitude from people that would order him to do things.

He sits down on a log, taking a breath as he drinks a bottle of water and glancing around.

It was then that he heard the footsteps and he slightly groans, "anybody there?"
Back to top Go down
Anne

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Anne jumped at the sudden sound of a voice. It seemed like she was doing that a lot lately. She pushed through some bushes to find a young man sitting on a log nearby. He seemed completely at ease with being in the forest, the complete opposite of her. "Hi" she said, stepping forward, sounding a bit more confident than she was feeling. She was still wary of strangers. "Just enjoying the scenery, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm

"Always enjoyed the scenery, it's quiet out here." Jack leans on his walking stick, tilting his head at the girl. She seemed slightly jittery, and Jack couldn't help but wonder why. It was either a curse of sorts or maybe something to do with how she was alone in a dark forest.

Speaking of which...."I don't think I've met you before" Jack pushes himself up and nods in greeting, "My name is Jack, who might you be and why are you out this far by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Anne

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 pm

"My name's Anne." That was all she said, although Jack seemed friendly enough, if a bit curious about her jumpiness. "Just, trying to find out some answers, I guess," she replied, shrugging a little. "My daughter and I were out here when...those green bats cursed us. I was hoping maybe I could find something that might say why the heck it all happened."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Jack blinks in surprise and glances around, "really? You were out here?" he tilts his head and nods, "everyone seems to have been attacked by those bats." he makes a face, "didnt much care for them."
Back to top Go down
Anne

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Anne nodded. "I assume you were attacked too?" she asked. She didn't want to directly ask how he had been cursed in case it was something really horrible that he didn't want to talk about. Anne knew that her and Melody's gift was bad, but there were others that were a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Jack nods, wincing, "yeah, tried to rescue some kids and they got me." He glances around again, now a little unsure with the knowledge that the bats had been here. "everyone seems cursed too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)   This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Probably Foolish (Tag Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Forest-
Jump to: