Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale Tucker

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Empty
PostSubject: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am

Felecia was sitting patently waiting for her good friend Melina to come over. They had both become pregnant and had just finished at the doctor having gotten sonograms of their future children.

She couldn't wait to tell Melina that she was having twins. She was just so excited.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Melina walk into Felecia house "Felecia" said Melina as she walk into the living room with a smile on her face. She was glad that she was having a little girl that made her very happy.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 am

Felecia grinned when her friend entered.

"I'm sorry Calvin isn't here. He had to run to work as soon as the sonogram was done." She practically bounced in her seat.

"Oh I just can't wait!" She extended her arms like she wanted to hug the whole world. "I'M HAVING TWIN!!! A BOY AND A GIRL!!" She just couldn't contain her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:59 am

"It fine Felecia" said Melina with a smile "Twins, I'm having a girl" said Melina as she hug Felecia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Empty

Back to top Go down

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)
Page 1 of 1