Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cale Tucker

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Empty
PostSubject: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 am

Felecia was sitting patently waiting for her good friend Melina to come over. They had both become pregnant and had just finished at the doctor having gotten sonograms of their future children.

She couldn't wait to tell Melina that she was having twins. She was just so excited.

Last edited by Cale Tucker on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 am

Melina walk into Felecia's house with her husband Edward. Melina was glad that they got pregnant at the same time as she walk into the living room "Hello there Felecia" said Melina with a smile as she walk over to her. Edward stand by the door.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:17 am

Felecia grinned when her friend entered.

"I'm sorry Calvin isn't here. He had to run to work as soon as the sonogram was done." She practically bounced in her seat.

"Oh I just can't wait!" She extended her arms like she wanted to hug the whole world. "I'M HAVING TWIN!!! A BOY AND A GIRL!!" She just couldn't contain her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:41 am

"It alright Felecia, I whatedto make sure my wife got here safe" said Edward as he look at them and walk out. "Twins that is woderful news Felecia" said Melina as she hug her "I'm have a girl and don't worrie we will help you" said Melina with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Felecia grinned and giggled. "Oh I just had a wonderful idea!! What if my son and your daughter got married then we would really be family wouldn't that just be so much fun!?"

Felecia was know for her ability to get very excited very quickly. It was one of the things her calm husband Calvin loved about her.

(Cale is more like his dad and Charlotte is more like her mom ^^)
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 pm

"Felecia you have read my mind" said Melina with a smile. She was glad that if their kids marry they would be a family "And calm down for the kids" said Melina.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Felecia's grin only widened. She moved her feet up and down fast like she was running in her seat.

"Oh but I can't I'm just so excited... OH have you thought of a name for your little princess?!" She asked clapping her hands together. She clasped them under her chin and waited for Melina to answer.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

"Odette is going to be her name and what about your princess and prince" asked Melina as she sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:19 pm

"Oh that's a lovely name." Felecia clapped happily. "Now you know how I love variations of names so my so will be Cale rather then Calvin. And we will be naming Charlotte afer my grand mother." She explained happily.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 pm

"What wonderful names and your grandmothger would love you naming her that" said Melina with a smile "I glad that we are pregant at the same time" said Melina.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Felecia suddenly got a fabulous idea. "OH OH. We should start planing the wedding now! That would be so fun!!" she waved her hands energetically.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yes we do need to start planing" said Melina with a smile as she grab some wedding books "So what is first" asked Melina as she rub her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Felicia grinned. "Well you know how Brides are the center of the ceremony so lets start figuring our the dress. Obviously Odette will want a say but we can start looking into styles now and make a list of our favorites. Unless of course you want her to where your wedding dress? We need to also figure out where we should have the wedding and when we should have it. We need to at least fiugre out what season we have the wedding in." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 pm

"She will have a new dress like you and I have" said Melina as she look at Felicia with a smile "Sping/Summer wedding and yes later when we are readly" said Melina.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Felecia thought for a moment. "Hmm well if it's going to be a spring/summer wedding we will want some bright colors and lots of fresh flowers. What do you think the color scheme should be? Usually there are two or three colors that are used as a base line."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 am

"Yes Reds, Pinks and Blues" said Melina as she look at her "What do you think" asked Melina.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 am

"Oh that sounds just perfect. I love it." She grinned. "Ok since we have our colors lets discuses the different styles of dress we can have Odette pick from. There are so many different styles to choose from. Bell, ruffled. We need to look into this." She said this all very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 am

Melina look at her "Yes their alot Felecia" said Melina as she started to look at a book.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 am

Felecia grinned as she started flipping through some wedding dress magazines.

"I'll pull out some of my favorite dresses as I go through them."

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) The+World%2527s+Most+Expensive+Wedding+Dresses

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Wedding-gown-of-platinum

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Labate_gown

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Wedding_Dress_3

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) 10+Most+Expensive+Wedding+Dresses+Ever+Made

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Glamorous+Expensive+Wedding+Gowns+In+beautiful+Colour

"Oh this is so much fun. Next we should look at rings. This is so fun."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Melina started to pull out some pages "You have some nice dress Felecia" said Melina with a smile as she place the pages down planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Gelin
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Lace-Wedding-Dresses-UK
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Diamond-White-Organza-Strapless-Sweetheart-Neckline-Sleeveless-Bridal-font-b-Wedding-b-font-Gowns-font-b
and pull out a ring page
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Wedding_Rings_White_Gold_Picture
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

(Ooc: Just had to show you this planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Unique-engagement-rings-11 )

"Oh those are lovely. We should save all these dresses so that Odette will have somewhere to go from when picking her own out. Now let me look at some rings."

She started going through a jewelry magazine picking out something.

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Palladium_engagement_ring_9
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Expensive-wedding-rings-for-women-2
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Platinum-engagement-rings-expensive-diamond-ring-1202-p-22568
"What do you think of these rings, Deary."
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Melina look at them "They are wonder and yes we should and now some flowers and some cake" said Melina with a smile as she look at Felecia
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Raining-Roses-bridal-bouquets
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Peacock-feathers-blue-orchids-bouquet
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) IMG_2352-1024x791
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) 181832903675707404_bHY0I7Ou_b
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Michigan-wedding-cakes
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) 9fondantcake
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) 107854-fall-wedding-cakes
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:13 pm

"Oh those are lovely. Let me find some cakes." Felecia giggled happily.

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) BlackVineCake%20sedona%20wedding%20cake%20com
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Large-wedding-cake-flowers
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Beautiful-wedding-cake__23008
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Wedding_cake_61_op_608x810
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) 103759-black-and-white-wedding-cakes-3
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Expensive-wedding-cakes-2
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Royal-wedding-cake
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) 22-5
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Custom-wedding-cakes
planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Wedding-cakes

"I love these what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm

"THey are so wonderful Felecia" said Melina as she stand up and hug her without hurting her and Felecia's babys. "Felecia we should get a house or something ready for them when the times comes" said Melina as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 am

Felecia smiled. "Darling we aren't made of glass. Now lets start looking at homes. We need something large and here in town. Of course we can have it built so lets just look at a lot of different homes so we can choose what it looks like."

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Lamitie

"Now I love the front of the front of this one." She pointed.

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Simoninihomeinterior

"I love this stair case and indoor balcony."

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Most-expensive-homes-in-new-york-city

"And I love this living room. Don't you?" She looked at Melina hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)   planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette) Empty

Back to top Go down

planing the chidrens lives out (tag: Oddette)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next