Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk Meal (Tag JR)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Odette was walking deeper into the forest. She still didn't know that happen to her on her brithday party. Odette fall on to the ground hard but she didn't care anymore if she got hurt. Odette sat up as she started to cry a little as she stand up and look at the moon and lean by a tree.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Ooc: Did you make a profile on Odette, Rukia? Because I didn't see it.

JR shook his head and sighed. For once he wasn't in a joking mood and he didn't like it. He trekked into the woods. There was this place in the woods that helped him think and calm down. He was on his way there when he passed by a woman looking distraught. He stopped and cracked a smile. "A pretty chick like you seeking solace in the moonlight? Dang, my dreams are coming true every single minute now!" He laughed and took a step toward her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Odette turn around and look at him. "How are you" asked Odette as she back up a little. She didn't know who he was as she fall backwares on a rock. Odette could feel herself falling with nothing to grab on to.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

"How am I?" He laughed hysterically. "I burned down my house, turned my phone to ashes, injured my friend and then just ditched him to come here! I'm-aha..." He leaned back against a tree and reached out to help her when she fell but pulled back immediately when it occurred to him that he would burn her.
"I'm just great," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 pm

(Sorry about the misspell Shocked )

Odette fell on the ground "Thanks" said Odette as she stand up and walk over to the tree. "Well it better when what I have become" said Odette as she look at the ground "Don't lie to me, I can tell you are" said Odette.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Ooc: What misspell? Surprised

"What gave me away? My sigh, my sarcasm or my complete and utter description of a disastrous night?" He eyed her with a smirk. "And exactly what have you become?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 pm

"Everything" said Odette as she look at him "I think I can turn into a wolf and I think I'm a vampire" said Odette as she lean back and give him a smirk back. Odette walk in front of him "I'm not scared of you" said Odette.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm

JR watched her and laughed at her attempt of being brave. "Well, Miss Vampire. I think you should be but even better that you're not." He flashed her a grin and nodded in a direction of further into the woods. "I wanna show you something." He began walking through a thicket of trees.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Odette follow him into the thicket "You can call me Odette" said Odette as she walk next to him. She wonder what he was going to show her in the woods.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

He nodded and continued going deeper into the forest. About a quarter mile in, water could be heard and JR finally stopped to pull back some branches.

What he revealed turned out to be a small spring surrounded by rocks with different color flowers growing on top and around them. There was sand in the clearing but it looked almost out of place. Like it was store bought and dashed there.

"Okay Odette, this place is top secret. Only a select few knows about it." He laughed and stepped into the clearing. "Just kidding, I don't really know who knows." He sat in the sand and looked back at her with a smile. "By the way, you can call me JR."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Odette move the branches as she look around. She never had see a place like this. Odette walk next to him and sit down next to him "JR when it nice to meet you and thanks for showing me this place" said Odette as she lean into him. Odette feel herself started to blush "So what dose JR stand for" asked Odette.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Ooc: Oh this topic does take place after '[Only admins are allowed to see this link]' For anyone else whose wondering. Very Happy

"Y-yeah sure." JR flinched when she leaned against him because suddenly the heat rose in his body and without thinking he stood up and kicked his shoes off. "ItsHot.Aren'tYouHot? I think I'm gonna go for a swim now!" And with that, he jumped into the spring.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Odette watch him jumped into the sping. Odette toke off her shoes to as she walk into the water until she was waist deep inthe water. She wonder was that was about as she dive under the water as she look for him.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Ooc: I have to go out to dinner soon so if I disappear for a while, that's where I am okay, Rukia?

He dove under the spring and took his shirt off, tossing it from under the water onto a rock to dry. Had Odette not been present, he probably would have taken his bottoms off as well. He looked over to see her coming near and he wanted to be sure he wouldn't burn her if she touched him so he touched his arm and a smile crept to his face.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

(Of couse that fine people need to eat)

Odette rised up and toke a deep breath as she swim next to him. "You love to play around don't you" asked Odette as she place her arms around his neck. Odette was blushing as she look into his eyes as she move her hands down his chest.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am

Ooc: x3 it was a short dinner

"Aha! I sure do." He stuck his tongue out and bit it as he watched her. "You really dig me, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:07 am

(Well that good)

Odette blush turn a deeper red. "Maybe I not going to tell you" said Odette as she look at his chest. Odette lean into him as she place her hand on his face.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am

JR stared at her skeptically. "Well, you don't have to tell me!" He laughed and frowned when she touched his face. He could feel the heat start up in his body but as suddenly as it started, it subsided and he sighed with relief. He took her hands in his and dipped them under the water so the fire wouldn't form.

He looked at her like he wanted to tell her she shouldn't like him. That he wouldn't be serious enough for her but that would be turning this probably distraught day for her into another more distraught night so he didn't say that. Instead he chuckled and said, "So let me take a wild guess and say that you saw horrible, ugly green bats and they turned you into this blood-sucking beauty?" He kissed her hand gently before dipping them into the water.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am

Odette blush as she feel a little heat on her hand, then the cold water. She think that she got her powers down as she look at him "Yes they did change me into a blood-sucker...beauty, you think that of me" asked Odette as she look into his eyes and blush when her kiss her hand. "And you have fire power and I think am be a werewolf to" said Odette as she look away for a second "If you tell me your real name I will tell you how I feel" said Odette.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 am

Ooc: Surprise surprise! JR's devious. Razz

"You're pretty persistent, huh?" He smirked and dove under the water. It was a moment before he popped his head back up and he kissed her lips, retreating back under the water soon after. It was a quick and surprisingly short kind of kiss, lasting no more than 3 seconds.

He came back up laughing as he swam on his back towards the shore. "You don't have to tell me how you feel. I can see it all over your face!" He watched her reaction closely and walked across the rocks to where his shirt was. He flashed her a teasing grin as he picked it up and didn't notice the fire emitting off his hands onto the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am

Odette was suprise at the kiss as she turn and look at him. Odette ran over as much as she could over to him. Odette grab on to JR, she didn't care if she got burn or anything "Yes I do like you alot" said Odette as she could feel herself getting a little hot but she couldn't feel it that much after a little.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 am

JR dropped his shirt in surprise when she grabbed him. The heat was rising in his upper torso. It felt like a sauna inside him but Odette didn't seem to be affected. He reached for her but pulled back and bit his lower lip. His hands actually let out flames, not his body. "So is this some sort of Vampire ability? Or a werewolf one?" He tried to joke it off but he was actually getting nervous. What did this mean for them?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

"I think vampire" said Odette as she look at him. Odette could tell that he was worrie "What the matter" asked Odette as her skin started to heal. Odette walk closer to him "I'm not scared" said Odette as she ran his hands in her's as she lean up and kiss him for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
JR

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 am

JR hesitated when she took his hand but before he knew it, he was kissing her back.
'What's the matter?' Her question rang in his head and he answers that he wasn't sure he wanted to really discuss. Here he was, kissing one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen and he wasn't burning her to ashes! And did he mention beautiful? Plus, she's interested in him and that alone, was rare on any given day. But was he into her like she was for him?

He slowly pulled away and looked from her to himself to his shirt on the rock and smiled. "Hey Odette do you think you can..." He pointed to his shirt and then to his torso and before she could say anything else, he rose his arms up and wiggled his fingers like a child as if to say "Dress meee! xD"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am

Odette blush as he kiss her back as she place her arms around. Odette look at him as he was done with the kiss. Odette grab his shirt and slowly put it on him "Of couse I can" said Odette as she look at him. "So are you happy now" asked Odette as she sat down and lay down on her back with her knees up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Meal (Tag JR)   Dusk Meal (Tag JR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk Meal (Tag JR)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Forest-
Jump to: