Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big mouth on a Tiny Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

Big mouth on a Tiny Girl Empty
PostSubject: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 am

Charlotte was running still. She somehow made it too the outside of Lincoln Park. She collapsed to her knees. She braced herself on her hands heaving and sobbing. The horrifying thing was even as she sobbed she heard no sound. She tried to scream... still nothing. Tears rolled down her face as she tried to get control of herself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Pixie got out of her house. She needed to find some friends, or someone. She never realised how big and scary the world was. She recognised that she was in the park when she almost ran into a pole of some sort, regocnising it as a street lamp. She then ran along the road, feeling a stinging in her chest. She stopped, supporting herself on her legs as she tried to catch her breath. She regretted that she had gotten that gym club membership just to oogle at dudes, and not to work out at all. She was so caught up in her thoughts she almost got trampeled.
"Hey!!! Watch it!!! I could have gotten killed by you!!" She screamed shaking her fist to the girl who seemed to be crying.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Charlotte turned suddenly falling on her rear when she heard a voice yell at her. She sobbed silently looking around. She saw no one. Was she loosing her mind and mute now?

Charlotte started breathing hard. She knew that if she didn't stop she would end up hyperventilating and maybe even passing out.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 am

Pixie huffed, placing her hands on her hips angrily. "Down here big guy! I'm not a ghost!"
Like seriously? People ignored her more when she was smaller? Uncool.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 am

Charlotte looked around scowling slightly at being called a 'big guy'. How rude.

She looked down seeing a tiny girl that was the size of what she would think a pixy would look like.

She moved forward careful not to get to close.

She tried to say she was sorry for almost stepping on her. She ended up just mouthing the words. Her hand went to her throat still not believing that she couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 am

She took an angry pose, crossing her arms. She saw the other girls lips move, but no sound came out. "What's that you asying? Can't hear you."
When the other put her hand on her throath. Pixie felt she might have gone a little out of line, walking closer to the girl. She placed her smaller hand ontop of the girls. "You poor thing. You lost your voice didn't you?" She said in a caring tone.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am

Charlotte got teary eyed as the tiny Pixy realized she couldn't speak.

She nodded halfheartedly. Her arms still stung from where the guy had grabbed her and cut into her with his growing nails. She bit her lip trying to keep from sobbing more.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 am

Pixie petted the girls hand trying to comfort her. "There there. It's gonna be alright."
She crawled ontop of the girls hand, stroking her hand in a calming manner. "Look at you. You look sexy as hell. And the boys don't really like talking much. Atleast when I open my mouth they seem to dissapear faster than the speed of light." She joked, trying to lighten the mood. She gave a smile to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Charlotte smiled trying to take the comfort. It was only just now occurring to her that she could no longer sing, and in all the world that was what she loved to do the most. The only thing that competed was teasing boys. Making them want her then walking away.

She nodded her head trying to get passed this and listen to the tiny girl. She pointed to the small girl and gave her a questioning look trying to ask what her name was.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:59 pm

She placed her hand on her chest. "Oh me? My name is Victoria Sanders, but people call me Pixie. Or other fairy type names." She took a pouty face. "What's the word that is used in a situations like these? Iconic? Well whatever. Some green ugly thing bit me or something and I shrank. Which is totally unfair since I was already so disgustingly short." She ranted on, venting her frustration. "Aaah, now what am I going to wear?! They don't make clothes this small." She blew on her bangs, frustrated at her state.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Charlotte smiled and gave a silent chuckle. She then had an idea. Her brother had always said that she was a pack rat. She never got rid of anything... including her Barbie toys and cloths. She waved her hand and shook her head in a way that she hoped that said that her new friend wouldn't have to worry about that any.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm

She looked up at the girl. "What are you saying? No? No what?" She then realised that she didn't know the other girls name. "What is your name by the way? If you can tell me somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Charlotte looked around and realized she still had her purse on her arm. She opened it up and pulled out her wallet. Her drivers license was in it and she pulled it out presenting it to Pixie.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Pixie leaned forward lightly, reading the card. "Charlotte Tucker..." She looked up at Charlottes face, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you Charly. I hope I can call you Charly."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded. She didn't have a lot of nicknames. Her brother and Jas had some for her but still.

She looked around. If this weird stuff was happening all over town then as soon as they recovered sufficiently Cale and Jasmine would come looking for her. They were both really protective of her like that. She just wanted her brother and to be home.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 pm

She noticed the other was looking around. "What's wrong? You looking for someone?" She asked, not really seeing anything much from where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 pm

She nodded. She looked very unsure. She just didn't know how to tell Pixy that her twin brother was out there and she wanted him there with her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 pm

She looked at Charlotte. "You want to go somewhere? Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Charlotte nodded. She stood shakily. She put Pix near her shoulder so the other girl could ride on her more easily. She then started walking toward home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big mouth on a Tiny Girl   Big mouth on a Tiny Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Big mouth on a Tiny Girl
Page 1 of 1