Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heidi De Huitt

Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Heidi looked at the girl. "Melody's right. you look like I felt when I first woke up. you need some potato stew and a bath and a nice long nap" she smiled at Melody and Anne. "so, you'll come and visit for a bit? and maybe her, too" she looked at Greta again curiously, waiting for a name.
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Joseph sighed and tucked the girl's books under his arm and letting Greta lean on his free side. "as the girls pointed out, you don't look so great. come on, I'll get you something warm to eat and you can talk about what you remember. it helps, I promise" he began gently herding everyone up the steps and to his apartment. they didn't need to block the way for anyone else, and he wasn't sure if the next person to come across them would be friendly, or human.
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Greta was happy for the help, she was. Food would be good, she wouldn't mind something to eat. But she also needed to see if her mom and oma were okay, check on Arthur and overall, she needed to get home. The theatre company...she wondered how they were doing. She looked at the dark haired girl with blue eyes and smiled shyly. The woman...she unnerved her but fear and pain, everything took too much energy.

"My mother....can I call her after?" she asked the man leading her.
Back to top Go down
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Anne nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure Joseph has a phone," she replied. It looked like the girl was harmless, if a bit exhausted. She didn't look like a threat at the moment. And she did look like she needed to be looked after for a little while. "Come on, let's head up to Joseph's place," she said, putting an arm around Melody. "We can all rest up there before trying to figure out what's happened here."
Back to top Go down
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Melody didn't say anything. It looked like her mother and Joseph were taking control of the situation for the moment. She wouldn't mind trying some of Joseph's soup. From the way Heidi described it, it sounded pretty good. And at least she and Heidi would get to play together for a little bit. She smiled at her as her mother put an arm around her and started to herd her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Greta

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Greta followed the group, her feet forcing their way up the stairs. She wondered if she should simply head up to their appartment but then decided against it. She lost the key sometime this night, maybe when she fell down in the forest and if her oma and mom were out, there was no way she could get in. Besides, she just needed half an hour to recover before she went home. She never had to look weak - it would hurt oma so badly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Joseph smiled slightly and herded everyone up and into his apartment. “yea, a landline though. I’m old-fashioned” he laughed and sighed. “alright, Greta, you should probably get cleaned up, I’ve got some clothes from my…ex-fiancé that should be a little big, but not too bad. Melody, Anne, soup is on the stove, bowls in the top right cupboard, spoons in the left drawer, kitchen is to the right. Heidi…” he looked down at the little blond beaming up at him and smiled, putting a hand on her head. “put your new toys and clothes in the guest room, it’s yours now. We’ll go shopping for other things to decorate with later”
Back to top Go down
Heidi De Huitt

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Heidi giggled as Joseph began ordering everyone around and clapped her hands happily at his revelation about the room. she spun around on one foot and ran to put all the clothes and toys away before going to Melody and Anne. "need help finding anything?" she asked politely, trying to contain excitement over all the guests in her new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)   Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Our Breath (Tag Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Saving Grace Apartments :: Lobby :: Stairs-
Jump to: