Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roma Household

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 pm

A two story home with a variety of flowers in the front yard and greenery. The outside of the house is well managed and lovely. When entering the inside, the smell of incense is throught the house as well as artifacts from foreign, exotic countries. The inside of the house is a blend of brown African textures and bright colors of red, blue, yellow, gold and silver. Upon entering the living room is to your left and the dining room is to your right.

The living room has a African theme while the the Dining room looks made of authentic peices from India. Moving further down the hall, there is a den and library as well as study rooms for the girls. The Den is locked from the outside as it is her father's place of refuge and next to the door is the stairs to the second floor.

There are five bed rooms. Their father's being the largest and across the stairs is a room filled with teal and red, which is Rosetta's room, Tzipporah's youngest sister. She is 8.

The next room is designed with reds and golds and had an extensive amount of books. This was Lala's room, Tzipporah's second youngest sister. She is 12.

The next room was designed with blues and silver with a large amount of weaving material. This was Gyspy's room, Tzipporah's next sister. She is 16.

The last room was Tzipporah's. A room smaller than the others but with lots of instruments and scarves from her years of music training and dance.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 am

Once-ler whistled and said with a smile, "Nice digs. Maybe a few music notes and it's perfect." Once-ler then sniffed in the air and asked with a smile, "You cooking fish?"
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:21 am

Tzipporah looked at him quizzically and turned her head. "And what would make you think I was cooking anything when I haven't been home all night?" She said tossing him a pair of black pants and a decorative robe.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Once-ler went into the bathroom and change into the pants and robe. When he came out of the bathroom , he asked with a grin, "Well how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Tzipporah chuckled, "Like a starving man. My father is much larger than you are."

She walked out of behind the room divider in a teal beaded tank top with blue hands and her hair tied back. She led him down the stairs and to the kitchen and pulled out fish fillet to begin cooking for him. She began breading the fish and cooked it before making the full meal. She handed him the plate.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Once-ler said with a smile, "Thanks." Once-ler ate the fish and asked as he finished, "Are ya gypsy?"
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm

"Descended. My grandmother and grandfather on both sides were Roma but as time progressed, there was no need to continue wandering. Why do you ask?" Tzipporah said starting lunch for her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Once-ler said with a grin, "I'm a gypsy myself. My parents and I traveled town to town finding whatever music we could play. I played the guitar when I was seven."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well, I regret to inform you that it is not a life I have come accustomed to and I would rather not have that kind of life for anyone in my house." Tzipporah said as she packed all of the lunches for her sister. With luck, they were in school.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Once-ler frowned and he rest his hands on her shoulders and apologized, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm an honest idiot what can I say."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm

"Obviously, you can say you are an honest idiot in hopes I will forgive you." Tzipporah said as she yawned from no sleep.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Once-ler said seriously, "Get some rest. You look like you haven't slept at all." Once-ler found some blankets on the couch and said as he brought her over, "Now get some Z's."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 pm

"Sure but I don't trust you in my house. With my sisters coming home to get lunch." Tzipporah said as she took the blankets from him and set them back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Once-ler said seriously, "I like women of my age and I'll treat your sisters as family." Once-ler said as he crossed his heart, "Cross my heart."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

"Maybe later. Even if I were to lay down, I wouldn't go to sleep for hours at a time." Tzipporah said before the door burst open and her 16 year old sister ran in with the 12 year old right behind her and the youngest one coming after.

"Where were you this morning? Father had us tend the sheep! We're going to be late." Gypsy shouted as she ran upstairs to take a shower.

"Not again, Gypsy. You'll take too long!" Lala shouted as she ran after her.

"Guys! Tzi, can I use your bath?" Rose asked.

Tzipporah nodded and sighed as they girls were on a frantic run.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:54 am

Once-ler chuckled and said with a smile, "You're lucky. I'm an only child plus I was on my own a lot."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 am

Tzipporah sighed and began to get their backpacks ready. "After my mom died, someone had to pick up while my father was mourning. I had to grow a backbone and begin to take over. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only mother my sisters have ever known."

Lala and Gypsy were fighting in the shower as Rosetta came downstairs as fresh as the flower she was named for in a red sari and a teal headress. She reached for something to eat and you gave her a bowl of cereal that she scarfed immediately before grabbing her backpack and her lunch.

Lala and Gypsy came down fixing their hair. Lala had a decorative sari of red and gold with a orange veil and jewlry adorning her dark hair while Gypsy had braids that wrapped in a bun and with her flower peice placed in her hair at an angle.

"Is our lunch done?" Lala asked politely.

"Yeah." Tzipporah said handing it to them.

"Who is this?" Gypsy asked.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Once-ler said with a smile, "I'm your sister's friend. She asked me to help you while she takes a small break."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm

"You're going to what?" Gypsy questioned as she rested her hands on her hip.

"This new boyfriend of yours is really skinny, Tzi." Lala said tossing an apple at Gypsy.

"Nevermind the small details. Tzi, I have a date tonight. I won't be back until 10:30. He's not worth staying out late." Gypsy said taking a bite.

"I have a weaving class from 6-8." Lala said, "And Rosetta has viola lessons tonight. So don't forget."

"I haven't yet. Where is father?" Tzipporah questioned as her eyes turned to the refrigerator calender to mark all these event.

"He went to do the morning shopping since you didn't come home last night. Oh, bus is here." Gypsy said.

"Later." The two oldest said in unison.

"Bye, Tzipporah. Have a good day." The youngest said with a gleam on her face.
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Once-ler chuckled and said with a grin, "A lively bunch. I'm jealous of you now."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 pm

"I don't know why you would be jealous. They are such a handful." Tzipporah said as she put on her jacket. "I'm going to meet up with my father at the store. Feel free to head out whenever."
Back to top Go down
Once-ler

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am

Once-ler followed her and said with a grin, "I'll go with you. Just in case you fall out of exhaustion. I was an only child back then. I didn't have any siblings so I never had the chance to make friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roma Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roma Household   Roma Household Empty

Back to top Go down

Roma Household
Page 1 of 1