Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish I had an angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milo

Milo

I wish I had an angel Empty
PostSubject: I wish I had an angel   I wish I had an angel EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Halloween wasn't Milo's favorite holiday that was for sure. A day when people would be dressing up and eating candy, both were equally ridiccilous to him. That was mostly the reason he was cooped up in his apartment, studying. If he wasn't going to any parties he might as well use his time wisely.

He sighed heavily as he stood up and stretched, going to get some coffee to get his mind to work again. He took a sip of it as he turned around to head back to his studying. Jumping a step back when he came face to face with a bright green glowing... what seemed to be like a bat... a ugly naked bat....
Before he managed to get that thought processed through his head the bat charged at him. Milo lifted his arms to cover his face. He groaned in pain as he felt the creature scratch his hand.
Then as suddenly as the creature had appeared it dissapeared. Like it had vanished into thin air.
Milo didn't get much time to look for the creature as his muscels and bones started burning. The coffee he was holding dropped to the floor as his fingers started to contort as they began to turn into something. His whole body doubled over, searching for support. Disorientated.
He heard a noise, looking up to the doorway, seeing Jim peeking in. He looked terrified, but Milo couldn't care less right now. And just like that Jim left, leaving him in agony. Soon he was no longer aware of the pain. Just the uncontrollable urge to destroy everything that got in his way. First victim was the coffee table, then over went the couch.
He stopped trashing the place only when he heard a gasp, his whole body whirling towards the sound. A girl. Rose. Milo couldn't control himself as he charged at the girl, determined to kill her it seemed.
Then suddenly he felt in peace. Like he didn't need to kill or trash stuff anymore. As if his mind was clouded. Then as the dawn broke he felt the familiar burning pain again, running through his body. He came to on the floor, panting for air. He felt a soft hand on his sweatty forehead. Looking up at Rose who was sitting on the floor, holding his head on her lap, running her fingers through his hair. "What... happened?" He asked, his voice raspy for some reason.
Back to top Go down

I wish I had an angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Out of Character :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: