Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milo

Milo

Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) Empty
PostSubject: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Milo kept walking around the town, trying to fish out information about the man called Thrax. So far he gathered he worked with drugs, and wasn't that nice of a man.
He decided to step in to the grocery store, the owners would probably know more about their customers than they let on.
He moved to leaf through some magazines while he waited the people in the store to clear out.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Thrax had went towards the gorcery store he had been looking almost everywhere for Naveen. Where the hell could he be?! He couldn't be far, He had no home. Nor any money or clothing. So a park bench in the park would be predictable though he hadn't found Naveen yet. Sighing in frustration he walked through the store without any direction to really go to. Brushing through his threadlocks.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Milo looked up when he heard the door to the store open up again. Dear lord! Can't the people just find another place to shop!?
But a smirk appeared on his face when he saw the man Naveen had described to them.
He considered his plan of action before he aproached.
He casualy walked closer, pretending to be looking for something near the man. He glanced at the man. "You seem troubeled." He pointed out about the red skinned man, trying to strike up a casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Thrax raised his eyebrow shooting the boy a annoyed glance. ''And that is none of your business.'' He said harsh
as he turned around wanting to leave the store again. Naveen wasn't here. He wouldn't have any business buying Gorcery's with no money.
Besides. if people were to go asking stupid questions he wouldn't stay there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 am

Milo smirked, he stayed in his spot. "You know if you are looking for something, people can always help you look."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 am

Stupid salesman. He thought as he left the store. It was none of his concern. He was getting irritated about everything, Naveen was gone! And in his situation not safe either.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 am

Milo ran after him, pushing him into the alley. "What's the hurry?" He asked blocking the way to the alley, trapping Thrax in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 am

Thrax growled when Milo pushed him into an alley. Thrax Lifted his claw up. ''If I were you I wouldn't want to mess with me.'' He said letting his claw light up. Pointing it to Milo's face. ''Move.''
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:47 am

Milo smiled wickedly. Calmly taking out his phone. "Harm me in anyway and..." He said while he kept browsing through his phone, finally stoping to the picture of Naveen. He slowly turned the phone towards Thrax. "... and I will make sure he will suffer the same." He said threatheningly.
Naveen was laying on the floor, without his shirt on, bloodied face and nursing his bleeding hand. You couldn't tell where the picture was taken, except it was taken indoors somewhere.
"Now I may not have a claw like you but I can get creative...." He said putting the phone away when he felt Thrax had seen it properly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Thrax was more than angry when Milo showed him the picture'of a beaten up Naveen. He could feel his heart tear up from the inside. How could he have let Naveen get like this? Thrax glared at Milo. He pushed Milo against the wall, Slashing his chest. Making a deep cut. Punching Milo's stomach. Kicking him down to the ground. Grabbing his gun out of his jacket and pointed it to Milo. ''Show me where you have him now, Or you'll regret it.''
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Milo let out a hiss felling the gash on his chest. Damn that stung. He doubled over at the punch, and finally fell to the ground.
He looked up at the gun, a smirk spreading to his lips. "I don't think so. If you kill me, I have a person who will kill Naveen if something is to happen to me." He put his hand on the barrel of the gun, forcing it away from him. "Now is that what you really want?" He said with a malicious grinn.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Thrax growled he shot the bullet to the ground. Just to scare him. ''Tell me. Where he is.'' Thrax grabbed Milo by the neck pushing him against the wall. Choking the guy. Naveen had gotten hmself in trouble, And Thrax hated it that he had forced Naveen out of the house. A feeling of guilt was inside of him. He wanted Naveen safe and in his house. That is why he had kept him inside.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Milo flinched, but kept his cool. He gritted his teeth when Thrax choked him. "Go ahead.... Keep beating me... When I get back he is getting the same treatment you are giving me now... I might get a bit carried away though..." He managed to say despite the choking.
He was not going to tell this man. What did he think he was a fool?
He forced Thrax's hand away. "Listen. As long as you co-operate with us we will make sure Naveen is safe and sound. Does that sound logical to you?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Thrax clenched his teeth. ''And what Do you need me for to co-operate with? You seem to be smart enough to fuck things up yourself.'' He let go of the guy. The only thing that was on his mind was getting Naveen back. He wanted nothing else. He never really knew how much he cared for Naveen. But he did..He loved the guy.. And if something were to happen with him. He wouldn't know what to do. Thrax had lost allot in his life. And losing Naveen was not on his to-do list.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Milo gave a confident smirk. "I think it's time for this town to have a major shift in power. I want you on my team. You have that certain charm, that will win people over to my side."
He kept the eye contact with Thrax, and his smirk wide on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Thrax narrowed his eyes. ''And you will give me Naveen when I do so?'' He asked raising his eyebrow. Though he stil had the gun in his hand he was tempted to lift it back up to Milo's head and pull the trigger. When he knew where Naveen was he would sure kill Milo. And his companions.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 pm

He smirked shaking his head. "Do you think I am that stupid. The deal is: you keep me happy, I keep your boyfriend happy and safe." He said speaking slowly so the man would have time to get it.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Thrax took the safety off his gun. Pointing it to Milo's forehead. ''Friend. Not boyfriend. And you think I would trust you because?'' He asked as he took a step forward. His eyes on fire. He was boiling from the inside and wasn't afraid to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Milo hardened his stare. "Funny, he used the word boyfriend. I didn't make that up just to bug you. And you should trust me because you have no other choise. Kill me and you lose your friend. Keep me happy and you get proof that your friend is doing well."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Thrax growled. ''We'll see.'' He said as he let his claw scratch Milo's cheek slowly. Letting the blood travel over his claw. ''I will find out what you are planning, And when I do. I will kill you and you companions.'' He walked past Milo. As he put his gun away. He would find out who this guy was and what he wanted with Naveen. But Thrax was good at tracking others. So he wouldn't be so bad. Besides he had gotten a good look of the guy.
Back to top Go down
Milo

Milo

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Milo nodded. "Contact me by leaving a note on the stores bulletin board. I shall do the same if I want to contact you. Find information about other people and their abilities." He said calmly wiping the blood off his face. "Now off you go." He said, standing still. He would wait for him to leave first, making it easier to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)   Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your princess is in another castle (tag Thrax)
Page 1 of 1